Login to your account

The Olympians Stand

An RP about the Percy Jackson series. It is set after all of the books.......

Tags: greek mythology

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Mazzy15

Created: 10-04-2012, 04:19 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Posts 481 to 510 of 531

1. Characters in this post:
    Nathaniel smiled at lily. "I could try. I'm not used to making things with metal though." Lucy smiled and side hugged her brother. "Ill show you the forge in the morning." Nathaniel looked up and nodded at her.
    Chiron dismissed the campers and Lucy showed Nathaniel to the Hephaestus dorm. "This is your new cabin. Bro."

2. Characters in this post:
    Nathaniel smiled at lily. "I could try. I'm not used to making things with metal though." Lucy smiled and side hugged her brother. "Ill show you the forge in the morning." Nathaniel looked up and nodded at her.
    Chiron dismissed the campers and Lucy showed Nathaniel to the Hephaestus dorm. "This is your new cabin. Bro."

3. Characters in this post:
    Blaine frowned, with the 'forever alone' face, and walked along with them

4. Characters in this post:
    Lucy rolled her eyes and smiled at Blaine "calm down Blaine. Were all related."

5. Characters in this post:
    Lucy rolled her eyes and smiled at Blaine "calm down Blaine. Were all related."

6. Characters in this post:
    Lucy laughed quietly then turned to her brother. "Good night bro." She kissed him in the forehead. "Sweet dreams." She turned and headed for her cabin, stretching on the way.

7. Characters in this post:
    He hugged her. "Of course I want you as a sister! But if so, that means I have rights to look through your diary!" He said grinning evily

8. Characters in this post:
    Blaine looked scared for a second, then calmed down. "Okay, it was just a joke." He said smiling

9. Characters in this post:
    Nathaniel watched his sister walk away. He sighed and went into the cabin. He was greeted by his other siblings and was given a bed.

10. Characters in this post:
    Blaine walked to his cabin, and went to sleep.

11. Characters in this post:
    Lucy entered her cabin and sat on her bed.

Nathaniel tossed and turned but couldnt get comfortable. He got up quietly and walked to her sisters cabin.

12. Characters in this post:
    Blaine had a nightmare and woke up, no longer wanting to sleep.

13. Characters in this post:
    Blaine climbed up on the roof and sat next to her. "Hollo!"

14. Characters in this post:
    Blaine laughed. "No thanks."

15. Characters in this post:
    "Meh, I can't sleep." He shrugged. "So I decided to sit on a roof."

16. Characters in this post:
    "Nah, I just think sleeping is for posers!" He laughed

17. Characters in this post:
    Nathaniel climbed into Lucy's bed. She looked af him. "Get out of my bed." Nathaniel looked at her. "What?" She sat up. "You heard me." Nathaniel scrambled off her bed and stood. Lucy got off her bed and looked at her brother. "Sorry if I sounded mean but I was actually dreaming a bit of my othrr brother." She knelt by him. "He's not as special to me as you but I havent seen him for so long. So Im sorry if I sounded miffed." Nathaniel nodded. "I cant sleep." Lucy looked out her cabin. "Lily and blaine are up on her roof. Why dont you go up and talk to them. Im trying to get a lead onPercy." Nathaniel nodded again and ran outside.

18. Characters in this post:
    "She was dreaming of Percy. Do you know him?" He asked, climbing onto the roof.

19. Characters in this post:
    Nathaniel broke a bit off her chocolate and started eating. He stretched and yawned. "Who is he?"

20. Characters in this post:
    "Wow." He smiled. "Do you have any half siblings?"

21. Characters in this post:
    "Wow." He smiled. "Do you have any half siblings?"

22. Characters in this post:
    Nathaniel noticed her reluctance to talk about him. He looked at his hands which had started fiddling with some wire he found on the roof.

23. Characters in this post:
    Nathaniel smiled and held up the wire. It was a complex maze of wire, twisted around and looked kike a flower. He handed it to Lily. "I dont have a use for flowers."

24. Characters in this post:
    "Whats in it?" Nathaniel asked.

25. Characters in this post:
    Nathaniel grabbed the locket and held it in his hands. His fingers subconsiously feeling all the grooves. His mind taking in info. "Wheres it broken?"

26. Characters in this post:
    Nathaniel inspected the hinge. "It shouldn't be too hard to fix."

27. Characters in this post:
    Nathaiel smiled and gave the locket back to Lily. He stretched and started falling asleep curled up next to Lily.

28. Characters in this post:
    Lucy stood in a bedroom, it didn't look like it belonged in any house anywhere. Suddenly the floor lurched and she ended up on the wall. The floor returned to normal and she stepped outside. She seemed to be inside a ship. She walked out to the deck and saw Percy. Her heart skipped a beat. "Percy?" Percy looked towards her but her seemed to be looking right through her. He turned to Leo. "Did you hear something?" Leo shook his head and Percy started walking towards where Lucy was. She tried touching him and when she did a cold shiver went up Percy's spine. "Percy." She said again. Percy looked at her with his eyes squinted. "Lucy? Is that you?" Lucy smiled.

Lucy jolted upright in her bed. She was breathing heavily. "Percy." She whispered.

29. Characters in this post:
    Lucy put her head in her hands. Her mind was trying to comprehend her dream. 'Need to talk Chiron.' Her mind called out. She got up and headed in the direction of the sword arena.

30. Characters in this post:
    Lucy heard some noise at the sword arena and picked up a bow. She slung a full quiver over her shoulder and loaded her bow. She walked into the arena and found it was just Lily. She put the arrow back in her quiver and smiled, walking over to the archery range.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Posts 481 to 510 of 531