Login to your account

The Olympians Stand

An RP about the Percy Jackson series. It is set after all of the books.......

Tags: greek mythology

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Mazzy15

Created: 10-04-2012, 04:19 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    The sun started setting and it reflected off the lake, shining in my eyes and nearly blinding me. I got up and started walking away to my cabin only to be run into by a random Ares kid. Those kids can run into you and bowl you over and not notice. I ignored them and continued to my cabin, sitting down on my bed when I got there. My bed was the top bun because no-one lived in the dorm besides me. There was Percy, but he's missing.

2. Characters in this post:
    When Lucy arrived at the big house Lucy realised what the time was and that she still had her bow and quiver. "So you wait her for Chiron and I'll go see if I can get started making you a dead horse." She said walking off to the stables.

3. Characters in this post:
    "Lucky she doesn't have any children for you to dissagree with." Lucy said more to herself than Lily. She let loose another arrow and it found it's mark. "I'm the only Poseidon kid thats good at archery. I'm the only one who practices enough." She walked over to the target and took out the arrows lodged in it and filled her quiver. "Everybody thinks that halfbloods can't be good at anything but their talents given to them by their godly parentage. But if you look at me you'll see thats not the case. I nearly drowned yet I can breath underwater. I can command water and I can talk to horses but I never really felt connected fully to my father." She sat down thoughtfully. A whisper appeared at the back of her mind but she chose to ignore it. "Do you want to go riding I want to go riding I'm sure not all the horses hate you maybe Chiron and me could make a skeleton horse for you." She said walking off.

4. Characters in this post:
    Lucy smiled and let loose an arrow. It struck the target next to the one Lily was using. "Who said anything about hitting on Apollo?"

5. Characters in this post:
    Lucy laughed at lily. "Arrows can't hate you. There made of wood. Only the enchanted arrows can hate you." She smiled and grabbed her favourite bow. She slung a quiver over her shoulder and set up the targets. "Grab a bow and quiver then we'll get started."

6. Characters in this post:
    Lucy made it to the edge of the lake and was not wet at all. She sighed happily and walked over to the archery rangw.

7. Characters in this post:
    Lucy made it to the edge of the lake and was not wet at all. She sighed happily and walked over to the archery rangw.

8. Characters in this post:
    Lucy stuck her tounge out in concentration and the dagger went through the target. She smiled. "Lets do some archery or something." She lowered Lily and began swimming back to the camp using the currents to make her faster.

9. Characters in this post:
    Lucy stopped attacking Lily. She lifted her hand in the air and in turn lifted Lily. "Try hitting that taget up there." She pointed to a target she lifted up. "Throw your dagger at it. Ill try and give it a rip to go through."

10. Characters in this post:
    lucy smiled and lifted the dagger with the water and made it hover above Lilys hand. "I will when its a life or death situation." A sly smile flickered across lucys face. "Lets practice that." Lucy flexed her fingers.

11. Characters in this post:
    "That's too bad. Ican also control the water around you but since your beginning I won't. Yet." Lucy kept attacking Lily, Not slowing.

12. Characters in this post:
    Lucy laughed. "I can draw energy from the water. Ill try not to injure you." With that said she thrust at Lily.

13. Characters in this post:
    Lucy laughed. "I can draw energy from the water. Ill try not to injure you." With that said she thrust at Lily.

14. Characters in this post:
    "Hm. Hadnt thought of that." Lucy smiled. She grabbed a dagger from its sheath on her leg and threw it at a rock. It stuck and Lucy smiled. She swung her sword in a circle again. "Ill take it easy on you till you get the hang of it."

15. Characters in this post:
    Lucy looked at Lily. "But fighting undergound is just like fighting above ground. The real chalange is fighting underwater." Lucy swung her sword in a circle again.

16. Characters in this post:
    Lucy handed Lily a sword. "For you it wouldnt. Because its not your realm. But water is the only place I feel at home." She swung her sword in a circle. "If were going to be traveling through water as well as sky and ground you need to learn how to fight underwater." She smiled cheekily. "Ill try not to burst your bubble."

17. Characters in this post:
    Blaine walked around randomly

18. Characters in this post:
    Lucy smiled sheepishly at Lily and puled her out of the tunnel. She created an air bubble around Lily's head. "I can give you a head bubble but the rest of you will get wet."

19. Characters in this post:
    Lucy smiled sheepishly at Lily and puled her out of the tunnel. She created an air bubble around Lily's head. "I can give you a head bubble but the rest of you will get wet."

20. Characters in this post:
    Lucy walked into the water until she wa at the bottom. A level patch of sand that she had found a while ago was perfect for sword practice. She smiled.