Login to your account

The School for Animal Children

A school for half human half animal children......

Tags: animals, children, fun, school

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Saso-Chan

Created: 08-04-2011, 04:56 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 31 to 37 of 37

1. Characters in this post:
    She stopped drawing when her marker fell out of her hand.
    she ignored the teacher and kept fiddling with markers.
    She jumped up screeching as a giant spider ran across her desk
    (what the spider looked like: http://www.loe.org/images/content/071109/spider1-williams.gif)

2. Characters in this post:
    Abigail looked at the girl, drawing, those drawings where beautiful, every time Abigail tried to draw something it mostly ended up with her throwing away an in pieces ripped paper, so she wouldn't even try to draw on her arm. Smiling about the idea of ripping her arm of just because a stick-man drawing on herself she looked away from the girl, back to Mari. 'I know right, this school is huge, i found my classroom but it was really a consequence…i don't know where we have to go now' Suddenly she heard screaming. It cam from the girl that she was just looking at. 'What is going on there?' she said to Mari.

3. Characters in this post:
    The spider crawled twords her knowing she was scared "GET TH CRAP AWAY FROM ME"she screamed throwing her shoe at it. She felt everyone looking at her.
    " what im allergic to spiders" she said loudly. the spider was so heavy it made a clicking sound as it wwalked. "DANG SPIDERS CAN FREAKING SMELL FEAR RUN!!!"she scream so loudly her ear drums popped

4. Characters in this post:
    Mari jumped around, toward the scream. It was the girl, with the drawing on her arm. There was a spider. The girl jumped back, Mari jumped forward. The spider crawled along the desk, and all of a sudden Mari's wolf senses took over. She leaped at the desk, missing the spider by an inch. Paper went flying, pencils scattered everywhere. But... To Mari it was still a game.
    Her ears were perked, her tail too. Her dress fluttered as she ran about the classroom.

5. Characters in this post:
    The spider ran about the room running for its life. "KILL THE DANG THING"SHe scream at Mari. She raced out into the hall towards her locker.she jumped in breathing heavily she already was panicking her heart was beating to fast that wasn't good she was gasping in air and still panicking. She passed out and slid down the back of the locker where she was gasped
    for breath

6. Characters in this post:
    She held it her hands. the spider made it's final movement, and at that moment, she saw what she had done.
    God dammit.
    She saw the turned over desks, and the panting girl leaning against the lockers outside.

7. Characters in this post:
    She tried to grip reality but she slowly slipped into a dreamless sleep. Her heart beat was slow her mind was having flash back of her past. This was terrible for her.
    *FLASH BACK*
    She sat with her brother jake against a tree when a spider crawled up her leg "EEK KILL IT JAKE"She screeched. Her brother turned to her giggling. "don't worry sis it wont hurt you"He said picking it up the putting it on the tree.
    A weeks later... "KIMIKO RUN"she heard her brother scream as two men in white pulled him away. She ran away until she was pulled by her tail into a bush. "Shhh kid you'll get us both caught" a vioce said
    *END OF FLASHBACK"
    She was still out cold against her locker but out of the corner of her eye slid a small red tear

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 31 to 37 of 37