Login to your account

The School for Animal Children

A school for half human half animal children......

Tags: animals, children, fun, school

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Saso-Chan

Created: 08-04-2011, 04:56 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    She tried to grip reality but she slowly slipped into a dreamless sleep. Her heart beat was slow her mind was having flash back of her past. This was terrible for her.
    *FLASH BACK*
    She sat with her brother jake against a tree when a spider crawled up her leg "EEK KILL IT JAKE"She screeched. Her brother turned to her giggling. "don't worry sis it wont hurt you"He said picking it up the putting it on the tree.
    A weeks later... "KIMIKO RUN"she heard her brother scream as two men in white pulled him away. She ran away until she was pulled by her tail into a bush. "Shhh kid you'll get us both caught" a vioce said
    *END OF FLASHBACK"
    She was still out cold against her locker but out of the corner of her eye slid a small red tear

2. Characters in this post:
    She held it her hands. the spider made it's final movement, and at that moment, she saw what she had done.
    God dammit.
    She saw the turned over desks, and the panting girl leaning against the lockers outside.

3. Characters in this post:
    The spider ran about the room running for its life. "KILL THE DANG THING"SHe scream at Mari. She raced out into the hall towards her locker.she jumped in breathing heavily she already was panicking her heart was beating to fast that wasn't good she was gasping in air and still panicking. She passed out and slid down the back of the locker where she was gasped
    for breath

4. Characters in this post:
    Mari jumped around, toward the scream. It was the girl, with the drawing on her arm. There was a spider. The girl jumped back, Mari jumped forward. The spider crawled along the desk, and all of a sudden Mari's wolf senses took over. She leaped at the desk, missing the spider by an inch. Paper went flying, pencils scattered everywhere. But... To Mari it was still a game.
    Her ears were perked, her tail too. Her dress fluttered as she ran about the classroom.

5. Characters in this post:
    The spider crawled twords her knowing she was scared "GET TH CRAP AWAY FROM ME"she screamed throwing her shoe at it. She felt everyone looking at her.
    " what im allergic to spiders" she said loudly. the spider was so heavy it made a clicking sound as it wwalked. "DANG SPIDERS CAN FREAKING SMELL FEAR RUN!!!"she scream so loudly her ear drums popped

6. Characters in this post:
    Abigail looked at the girl, drawing, those drawings where beautiful, every time Abigail tried to draw something it mostly ended up with her throwing away an in pieces ripped paper, so she wouldn't even try to draw on her arm. Smiling about the idea of ripping her arm of just because a stick-man drawing on herself she looked away from the girl, back to Mari. 'I know right, this school is huge, i found my classroom but it was really a consequence…i don't know where we have to go now' Suddenly she heard screaming. It cam from the girl that she was just looking at. 'What is going on there?' she said to Mari.

7. Characters in this post:
    She stopped drawing when her marker fell out of her hand.
    she ignored the teacher and kept fiddling with markers.
    She jumped up screeching as a giant spider ran across her desk
    (what the spider looked like: http://www.loe.org/images/content/071109/spider1-williams.gif)

8. Characters in this post:
    she looked out the corner of her eye, and saw a girl drawing on her arm. Mari saw red kittens, wolves, and all sorts of animals.
    It was impressive, she may not have been doing the science, but those drawings were beautiful.
    Mari ignored it. There was work to be done.

9. Characters in this post:
    She blinked a few times hearing the girls down the hall. She pushed her self off the lockers and walked to class she plopped down and laid her head on her desk whispering under her breath. she sat up and picked up a red permanent maker and started drawing birds,wolves,cats,bunnies,and snakes on her arms. She smiled as she drew a kitten umping around trying to catch a butterfly,

10. Characters in this post:
    'Don't worry. I didn't'
    Mari smiled, and slung her bag over her shoulder.
    'Sorry, i'm new here. Could you show me to my class? This school is so big!'
    It turned out they were in the same class.

11. Characters in this post:
    Kimiko sat against her locker listening to her mp3 her mind wandered into what might be in store for Her in the future
    . she got sidetrack from her thoughts and started singing aloud. she closed her eyes and stopped singing. She took out ear phones and listened to the noises around her. "oh and why not?"she asked her eye's flickered open. 'did i just say that out loud?'

12. Characters in this post:
    'I'm Abigail, Cat-girl', she smiled, 'thanks for finding my diary' She looked at her bag and putted the diary inside it. 'I can't imagine what would happen if i wouldn't have back… i'm new at this school so i don't think it would be a good first impression if everyone could read my deepest thoughts ….?' she stopped, and looked awkwardly at Mari, 'You didn't read it right?'

13. Characters in this post:
    'Right here.'
    Mari pointed not too far down the deserted hallway, to the floor.
    'Well, erm...'
    Mari didn't know what to say.
    'My name is Mari. I'm part wolf.' Her ears perked up.
    'and you?'

14. Characters in this post:
    'Are you OK'.
    Abigail turned her head in the direction of the sound. A friendly looking girl bent down over her. 'I…', she didn't exactly knew what to say. Abigail noticed a doff sound of a book falling out of the girls bag. 'But, that can't be', she took the book from the ground, 'that's my…'
    'Where did you found it ?' She said when she stood back up.

15. Characters in this post:
    'Where is it? Ugh.'
    Mari still, even after a week, know her way around this massive school. When she ended up in the hallway again, she nearly gave up. That's when she saw her. She was sitting by the lockers. Was she crying? She looked upset, for sure.
    'Excuse me, are you ok?'
    Mari bent down to the girl.

As she bent down, her bag rustled, and out fell the book. It dropped to the floor, pages nearly falling out.

16. Characters in this post:
    The second she walked the the door to leave the class she started running around through the hallway bumping into anyone who came near to her. 'Where is it where is it…'
    Her thoughts flew away and everything went vague. A few more seconds she spend searching but eventually she dropped herself down on the ground against some lockers. She dropped her head on her knees, her black curling hear covered her face and hid her away for the rest of the world.

17. Characters in this post:
    Emiko noticed Abigail's distress but didn't say anything. As soon as the lesson had ended, Abigail flew out of the class room before anyone could even get a chance to stand up.

Emiko stood and waited for everyone to leave, before following and climbing on top of the locker's and wait for everyone to head to their next class.

18. Characters in this post:
    Emiko and Abigail entered the room just in time. The lesson seemed like endless and Abigail felt like she wanted to write something down in her diary. Slowly, unnoticeable she took her bag from under her chair. She slowly opened the zipper. Light flew in her bag and lighted up the random stuff inside it. When she didn't find her diary she started panicking. 'Where is it.. where is it…'. She started looking around in the classroom. 'Where could it …', suddenly she remembered how her books where spread over the hallway. Hoping no one would find her book she spend the rest of the lesson thinking where it could landed.

19. Characters in this post:
    Kimiko Shuffled her feet not sure where to go "oh man oh man what to do what to do"She wined a bit

20. Characters in this post:
    Mari walked quickly down the hallway, her hair casting a shadow over her eyes, her ears pointed, as if she was alert. Except she wasn't, she nearly tripped over the mysterious book on the floor. She picked it up, and read the front. 'Abigail's diary. Do not touch!!!' She looked around quickly for a possible owner, but everyone had already gone to class. The bell rang, and she shoved it in her bag and made a mental note not to forget about it.