Login to your account

The School for Animal Children

A school for half human half animal children......

Tags: animals, children, fun, school

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Saso-Chan

Created: 08-04-2011, 04:56 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 37

1. Characters in this post:
    Yumiko softly kicked at the ground and held her book tightly to her chest. It was her first day at the school and she was nervous. Her brother had woken her up early that morning so he could take her before going to work so she wouldn't get lost but now that she was there all by herself she was a little scared to go inside. Yumiko's ears flattened against her head and she started to tear up. The only reason why she had to go to this school was because her and her brother had moved nearby and it seemed like the perfect school for her. But in reality she would have felt much better staying at her old school where she at least had some friends.

2. Characters in this post:
    Mythro was walking to school sword hidden in her backpack. Her mom always told her to bring that sword anywhere because danger was always nearby. She was staring at the books she got when she accidently ran into Yumiko. She squealed and dropped her books. "I'm sorry" She mumbled and wondered of this girl was a threat to her.

3. Characters in this post:
    Yumiko squeked when Mythro bumped into her. "I-I'm s-sorry!" She said turning to the girl and bowing deeply. A tear was already running down her face as she kneeled and started to pick up the other girls dropped books. "I-if I hadn't been standing there..." Yumiko trailed off and wiped a tear away with the back of her hand.

4. Characters in this post:
    She laughed "Don't worry! Please don't cry or i will cry..." She thanked Yumiko. "Do you want to go to the lockers together? Maybe we will have the same dorm together" She laughed and took her books back from Yumiko. "Come on let's go!

5. Characters in this post:
    Yumiko looked at the girl and blushed slightly. "O-okay..." She said softly and stood. She felt lucky that at least the person who bumped into her was kind. Sometimes people gave her dirty looks if she was in a daze and they bumped into her. "I-I'm Yumiko. Tkaashi, Yumiko," She introduced her self and smiled. She was really hoping her and Mythro could be friends. That way she wouldn't feel so lonely in this place.

6. Characters in this post:
    She thought she might as well introduce herself while they were walking even though she always was standing still when she introduced herself I'm Shiyna but please for the love of god do NOT call me that. Call me Mythro." Her bunny ears twitched. She giggled because they tickled her. " Are yours real? The principal has caught several kids who have fake ears to capture other children and sell them for money. She twitched her ears one more time.

7. Characters in this post:
    Yumiko's eyes widened slightly at Mythro's request but she nodded. "That's terrible!" She exclaimed. Her ears flattened and her eyes teared up once more. "How can anyone be so cruel...? She asked, though it wasn't exactly directed at Mythro.
    Yumiko didn't understand why anyone would do something like that. In fact there were many terrible things in this world she didn't understand why people did. She wiped her eyes and sniffled. "S-sorry for crying again," She said blushing slightly. She smiled softly at Mythro hoping the other girl wasn't annoyed or thinking she was a crybaby or something like that.

8. Characters in this post:
    "I believe that you aren't one of them."She laughed when Yumiko started crying "Don't cry and don't apologize so much. In this school my mom told me ya gotta be tough or they will pound you flat. But don't worry they won't do that to you. She took out her sword from her backpack "Don't tell anyone that i have this but if people try to pound you i will chop them up for you." She put back her sword.

9. Characters in this post:
    Yumiko's eyes widened as Mythro pulled the sword out of her backpack. She'd never seen one in peron before. Only in movies and cartoon. "Y-you'd really do that for me?" She asked smiling softly. All her life the only one who ever prtected her from other kids was her big brother. Not even her friends from her old school ever guarded her from bullies. "Th-that's very kind of you Mythro," She said. Her ears unflattened and she smiled. "I didn't think I'd make a new friend so fast!"

10. Characters in this post:
    A neko girl with long dark purple hair that was held back up in a ponytail, not that it stopped it from brushing the ground, leaned against a tree in the shade. Her pale skin seemed to glisten, which was mostly due to the sunblock she wore to help keep her skin such a nice pale shade. Not many people could make sense of a tan vampire and even if she could tan she didn't want to at all, her pale skin she loved since it made her a bit creepier to those who wished to take advantage of her. Not that many could but that was beside the point, she wore a pair of jeans under a red and black plaid skirt and a red and black stripe tank top with red and black stripe arm warmers that went up to mid upper arm.

Her black ears twitched as she heard voices and she looked over to the school gates and raised an eyebrow seeing two girls. Even if she didn't know anyone she wasn't about to randomly introduce herself to someone, her life had taught her that much. But her orange eyes lingered on them, having heard a bit about the selling of others, that life she had already and as long as she could help it nobody else would have that life. Without a thought she pushed off the tree, not really needing to but wanting to, and headed towards the school, a black tail swishing behind her as she walked. She didn't need anyone, that was her thoughts on making friends and plus friends always lie. If anyone wanted to talk to her then they would have to make the first move and be able to withstand her attitude.

11. Characters in this post:
    Dameon sighed as he leaned against a tree, his back pressed deep into the bark. He sighed softly, rolling his neck back and forth. A slight smile played on his lips as he opened his eyes and stared at the scene around him. He pushed himself off the the trunk of the tree and felt his bag hit against his leg. He casually walked over to the girl with the purple hair, intrigued by her. He kept pace with her as she walked very quickly, much quicker then his pace.
    "You always walk this fast?"

(Edited. Lol, I didn't read the posts right)

12. Characters in this post:
    Emiko look's around from her hiding spot in her tree.
    She jump's down neatly and land's on her feet. She look's around and then start's walking toward's the school building in silence, looking down at the ground and hoping to not draw any attention from anyone.
    She look's up slightly to see a boy and a girl walking next to each other, the girl looking blankly ahead and the boy grinning at her.
    Emiko looked back down and rushed into the building and toward's her locker.

13. Characters in this post:
    Nervously Abigail walked through the gate which separated the school from the rest of the world. It felt different, the moment she step through the gate she felt the warmth on her skin. A soft, almost invisible smile appeared on her face. Her eyes looked around and she could feel the 'accepting' feeling. Everywhere she looked, she saw students with tales, cat eyes, dog noses … It felt like she was finally part of something. But still. Still she wasn't very comfortable. Abigail felt how her heart beat in her chest. 'Ab, don't be afraid, you're not the only new one here, you'll find friends soon...' , whispered she to herself. On her way to the entrance of the main building she saw some girls talking to each other. Her ears turned in the direction of the sound and tried to overview the conversation...

14. Characters in this post:
    Emiko sat on top of the locker's, watching everyone walk past as she inspect's the whole group of student's. She wait's nervously for the bell to ring.

*Ring*

She wait's for the hall's to clear and then she jump's down, onto the floor. Her eyes dart around and she move's toward's her new class room.

15. Characters in this post:
    Abigail heard the sound of the bell, giving her some kind of a mini-heart attack. Panicking she rushed toward the building. As she opened the door she saw an almost empty hallway. 'Oh .. god … i don't want to be late on my first day of school', whispered she to herself. In a rush she run in a random direction not knowing witch classroom she has to go to, without seeing an other student standing in the middle of the hallway.
    -Blam-
    With a loud noise she fell on the ground. Her schoolbag landed right next to her and all her books were spread over the hallway. When she looked up she saw a girl, she had a long fox tale and brown waving hair. 'I'm so sorry!', said Abigail when she tried to get up.

16. Characters in this post:
    Emiko Kira looked up at the girl "It's okay" she whispered and she stood up "It was probably my fault anyway" Emiko looked at the girl, she had black curly hair and blue eyes.

"I'm Abigail" Abigail looked at Emiko shyly.

"I'm Emiko" Emiko looked at her feet.

They stood there for a second "Class?" Emiko pointed at her class room door.

17. Characters in this post:
    Abigail started collecting her papers and books from all over the floor. 'Ow … yes… sorry that we are going to be late…', She said when she had collected all of the books which were dropped on the ground. 'I guess we need to hurry …'
    They both turned around and walked to the door.
    What they didn't see was that Abigail's Diary was still lying in the middle of the hallway...

18. Characters in this post:
    Mari walked quickly down the hallway, her hair casting a shadow over her eyes, her ears pointed, as if she was alert. Except she wasn't, she nearly tripped over the mysterious book on the floor. She picked it up, and read the front. 'Abigail's diary. Do not touch!!!' She looked around quickly for a possible owner, but everyone had already gone to class. The bell rang, and she shoved it in her bag and made a mental note not to forget about it.

19. Characters in this post:
    Kimiko Shuffled her feet not sure where to go "oh man oh man what to do what to do"She wined a bit

20. Characters in this post:
    Emiko and Abigail entered the room just in time. The lesson seemed like endless and Abigail felt like she wanted to write something down in her diary. Slowly, unnoticeable she took her bag from under her chair. She slowly opened the zipper. Light flew in her bag and lighted up the random stuff inside it. When she didn't find her diary she started panicking. 'Where is it.. where is it…'. She started looking around in the classroom. 'Where could it …', suddenly she remembered how her books where spread over the hallway. Hoping no one would find her book she spend the rest of the lesson thinking where it could landed.

21. Characters in this post:
    Emiko noticed Abigail's distress but didn't say anything. As soon as the lesson had ended, Abigail flew out of the class room before anyone could even get a chance to stand up.

Emiko stood and waited for everyone to leave, before following and climbing on top of the locker's and wait for everyone to head to their next class.

22. Characters in this post:
    The second she walked the the door to leave the class she started running around through the hallway bumping into anyone who came near to her. 'Where is it where is it…'
    Her thoughts flew away and everything went vague. A few more seconds she spend searching but eventually she dropped herself down on the ground against some lockers. She dropped her head on her knees, her black curling hear covered her face and hid her away for the rest of the world.

23. Characters in this post:
    'Where is it? Ugh.'
    Mari still, even after a week, know her way around this massive school. When she ended up in the hallway again, she nearly gave up. That's when she saw her. She was sitting by the lockers. Was she crying? She looked upset, for sure.
    'Excuse me, are you ok?'
    Mari bent down to the girl.

As she bent down, her bag rustled, and out fell the book. It dropped to the floor, pages nearly falling out.

24. Characters in this post:
    'Are you OK'.
    Abigail turned her head in the direction of the sound. A friendly looking girl bent down over her. 'I…', she didn't exactly knew what to say. Abigail noticed a doff sound of a book falling out of the girls bag. 'But, that can't be', she took the book from the ground, 'that's my…'
    'Where did you found it ?' She said when she stood back up.

25. Characters in this post:
    'Right here.'
    Mari pointed not too far down the deserted hallway, to the floor.
    'Well, erm...'
    Mari didn't know what to say.
    'My name is Mari. I'm part wolf.' Her ears perked up.
    'and you?'

26. Characters in this post:
    'I'm Abigail, Cat-girl', she smiled, 'thanks for finding my diary' She looked at her bag and putted the diary inside it. 'I can't imagine what would happen if i wouldn't have back… i'm new at this school so i don't think it would be a good first impression if everyone could read my deepest thoughts ….?' she stopped, and looked awkwardly at Mari, 'You didn't read it right?'

27. Characters in this post:
    Kimiko sat against her locker listening to her mp3 her mind wandered into what might be in store for Her in the future
    . she got sidetrack from her thoughts and started singing aloud. she closed her eyes and stopped singing. She took out ear phones and listened to the noises around her. "oh and why not?"she asked her eye's flickered open. 'did i just say that out loud?'

28. Characters in this post:
    'Don't worry. I didn't'
    Mari smiled, and slung her bag over her shoulder.
    'Sorry, i'm new here. Could you show me to my class? This school is so big!'
    It turned out they were in the same class.

29. Characters in this post:
    She blinked a few times hearing the girls down the hall. She pushed her self off the lockers and walked to class she plopped down and laid her head on her desk whispering under her breath. she sat up and picked up a red permanent maker and started drawing birds,wolves,cats,bunnies,and snakes on her arms. She smiled as she drew a kitten umping around trying to catch a butterfly,

30. Characters in this post:
    she looked out the corner of her eye, and saw a girl drawing on her arm. Mari saw red kittens, wolves, and all sorts of animals.
    It was impressive, she may not have been doing the science, but those drawings were beautiful.
    Mari ignored it. There was work to be done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 37