Login to your account

The Underbelly.

Under Construction. Please DO NOT post. This is a PRIVATE rp. Thank you!......

Tags: private, roleplay

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Closed

Creator: LeePeeps

Created: 06-14-2016, 02:18 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 139

Thread: The Underbelly.

1. Characters in this post:
    Belphagore- "I'M NOT ALONE HERE!... Damn you people.. Heh heh... Ah, Guess they still don't notice you're disgusting annoying piece of shit self do they White Noise?" He looks at him and grins then it turns into a crooked frown of anger. He looks back at Scarecrow. "Lets go." He says calmly once again regaining his composer. They start heading West to the Slum lords domain. "Wheeeen are we going to get theeere! Fuck.. this is taking forever." He complains, his sword proped on his shoulder. "Wait there it is!" He points with his sword seeing the Slums rise from the skyline. "Yeeees, hahaha! Those kids love me... Let's go see the young one again." He grins evilly. "He's the most fun."

2. Characters in this post:
    Scarecrow simply rolls his eyes as the other speaks. It all sounds like mostly nonsense in his opinion. He doesn't much trust the guy since he's had several bad experiences with him before. It is however quality fun with the psycho. If not for anything else, the experience is always eventful and entertaining. Not much of a talker, scarecrow trails behind Belphagore using his wooden pole as a substitute for a hiking stick.

White noise cackles as they approach the desolate city. His laugh once again paired with another much deeper demonic voice. He slides closer to Belphagore and gets close to his ear. Crouching his long lanky frame to get close enough. His spine poking through as if it could rip his pale paper thin skin. "He's taunting you. They're all taunting you. You can't hear it, but I hear them laughing. They see you through the windows. They mock you.. Your appearance, your stride. Boss, all the girls are giggling. You look ridiculous they say. No woman will ever love him." He groans in Belphagore's ear. "Poor orphaned child they say boss. Where did it go wrong." White noise begins to weep, not leaving the proximity of the others ear. "What they are saying must be true boss. Why did your parents abandon you. They all abandon you. It's because you're worthless they say boss." He straightens his long body, dark black tears streaming down his face. His expression turns angry and he screeches. "THEY MOCK YOU BOSS! THEY ALL MOCK YOU!"

3. Characters in this post:
    Belphagore- Walks along listening to the creature beside him, his expression growing ever more in himself. His eyes start to bulge and pupils shrink. His mouth turns inward with a crooked angry frown. He steps lighten to a halt. "No! They don't!" He yells as he swings at the figure, only phasing through him. He knew it would but he did it anyway. "NO! Stop your taunting! I wont LISTEN!" He seems to forget scarecrow is even there. He start walking again this time more abruptly and scattered, he runs. "I'LL KILL THEM! HAHAHAHA! WHERE ARE THEY!?" His demeanor changes. Hes been taken in. He runs dragging his sword, towards the slums.

4. Characters in this post:
    Gallops behind him, chasing his master yelling multiple times with a wide menacing smile. "THEY ARE IN THE BUILDINGS, THEIR HIDING IN THEIR HOMES! THE COWARDS!! Kill them boss KILL THEM!"

Scarecrow turns his head slightly in confusing as he slows down, trailing off from the strange scene ahead. "He's snapped again." He thinks to himself.

The Slum lord walks outside of a small shop he co-owns. One of many in the city, his black market trade with the upper-world has grown quite a fortune. He's well known. A mayor and leader of the dark and decaying city. He sighs at the sight. He heard an all too familiar sound as he exited the shop. "That deviant is at it again." he mentioned with annoyance to his eldest son. Pulling his gun out of his holster. The lord cups a hand over his mouth and addresses Belphagore. "Don't start that shit around my city again boy. It won't do ya any good."

5. Characters in this post:
    Haze- Looks over at his father. "Allow me to take care of this for you Sir." He steps out of the shop as well. He pulls his revolver from it's holster and spins it slapping it in place. He stands in the middle of the road awaiting Belphagores arrival.

Misa- "God with that freak give it a rest already!!" She groans as she looks out of the shops window. "Come on! Lets watch." She says before dragging her younger brother outside beside their father. "Don't screw up Haze! Last time I had to step in! I broke my nails off!! Remember!" He complains.

Haze- Rolls his eyes at his nagging sister and keeps his attention ahead to the now charging figure.

Belphagore- "AAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!! YOU'LL ALL BE FUCKING SORRY!! I WONT LET YOU GET AWAY WITH MOCKING ME!!" He screams as he charges towards Haze and the others with clunky steps.

Haze- Points his gun at Belphagore and begins to shoot.

Belphagore- "AHAHAH!! HA!" He flings his sword in front of him blocking most of the shots, some skimming his arms and legs but not phasing him. "YOU STUPID PRICK! YOU MOCKED ME TOO!" He, now close to Haze facing him, swings his giant lumbering sword at the man wanting to slice him in half with all his being.

Haze-Dodges out of the way smoothly and shoots Belphagore in the leg. "Just go down."

Belphagore- "OOOW THAT FUCKING HURT! COME HERE!" He turns swinging his sword again, the wound not stopping his rampage.

Haze- Keeps circling Belphagore, trying to stay behind him but not having enough time to get a shot it. "You are such a pain!" Hits him in the back of his head with his gun.

Belphagore- "OOW YOU ASSHOLE! AHAHAH!" Swings his sword again and catches Haze in the shoulder with the back of it.

Haze- "OOF! " He exclaims as he is pushed back with a thud he accidentally drops his gun from the hit. He composes himself and gets himself behind Belphagore once again. He grabs his arms to try and restrain him.

Belphagore- "AAHAHAHAH!" He continues his laughter. He throws his head back smashing into Haze's forehead.

Haze- "OH sh-..." He grabs his now bleeding head and stumbles back. Belphagore's movements being too sporadic for him. "Okay yeah, little help.."
    He grumbles.

Misa- She lets out a deep sigh and rolls her eyes. "You idiot! We all knew you couldn't take the freak on by yourself.." She jumps into the fight, swinging her staff at Belphagore who is now forced to back up by dodging her attack.

Haze- He stands up straight and fixes his clothes. "Well, it's not my fault... He has no fighting etiquette. "

Misa- "Well duh! He's insane!" She tries to keep Belphagore backing up, knowing she has no chance if he gets free.

Belphagore- "UUUUH! YOU'RE ALL PISSING ME OFF!! HAHA!" Keeps getting hit here and there by Misa's speedy staff.

Haze- Points his gun at Belphagore again and starts shooting.

Belphagore- Blocking both sets of attacks, growing even more angry.

6. Characters in this post:
    "YOU'RE A LOSER" White noise yells and screams, cupping his face with both hands. Long bony fingers and sharp claws engulf his face. "This is why they mock you!!" Only the satanic voice exiting his vocal cords this time.

Scarecrow avoids the chaos my keeping his head down and moving out of sight. Being blocked by the corner of an apparently abandoned brick business. A banner still graced the shop's windows. It was worn, tattered and hanging by a thread.

Korey stood in silence, a bit afraid of the sight. He tried not to let it show, but it was pretty obvious. He stood slightly behind his father who was flicking the ashes off his nearly finished cigarette as he watched his two eldest battle the deranged man.

7. Characters in this post:
    Belphagore- "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He lets out a stomach curdling scream. His once slow lumbering movements disappeared. His sword seemed to become light as a feather, he stopped backing up and started charging forward once again crashing into misa's staff with his sword shattering it completely. He swings at her directly and in a flash she was gone.

Haze- Had swooped in and grabbed Misa taking her out of harms way. He pushes her towards their father and drops his coat and gun. His stance completely changes from proper to a sturdy fighting almost boxing like stance. "Get the sword away from him Korey! Shoot it!" He shouts over to his younger brother knowing his cross bow would do the trick as bullets would only ricochet off the blade. "Now!" He dodges the furiously swinging blade with swift movement.

Misa- "Uh! HEY MY STAFF! KILL HIM HAZE!" She yelled in anger as she watches the madman and her brother go at it.

8. Characters in this post:
    With upturned eyebrows Korey let out an exaggerated exhale. He could hardly catch his breath from nervousness. "Ok" he mumbled to himself. Taking the bow off his back in a hurry. Exhaling once again to try and relax he steadied his hand and pulled the cord back. Targets locked, everything seemed to slow down. Korey let go of the arrow and it flew through the air with perfect precision. He always hit his target.

"Good job son." Said his father putting his hand on the boys shoulder.

9. Characters in this post:
    Belphagore- Feels his sword jolt out of his hand from the bow. "EEEEH!" He looks over to Korey and rushes him. "YOU FUCKER!!!!"

Haze- Steps in front of Belphagore. "You're fights here!" He stars punching Belphagore in the sides and ribs with great speed.

Belphagore- "UH!! OOF!" He exclaims as he is hit over and over again by the powerful punches of the man. He begins to try and block his body from the force but isn't the best fighter without his sword. "I'LL KILL YOU!! I'LL REMEMBER AND I WILL KILL YOU KID!! HAHAHAHAHAA! AAAAAAAAAAHAHAH!" He laughs maniacally as he is still being completely plumbed by Haze. He throws some punches himself and then lunges himself upwards kicking Haze square in the chest, sending him stumbling back a bit this was his chance to run and he does, grabbing his sword on the way down the and holding his side, he scurries away through the desolate eerie road. "I'LL KILL ALL YOU FUCKER AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'LL SEE! HAHA!"

Haze- Regains his composer once again and dusts himself off. He lets out a deep sigh. "That man should be executed. I think it would be a humane thing for his soul." He looks over to his family. "Is everyone alright?" He asks.

10. Characters in this post:
    "You failed boss" The pail creature gawked at the visibly shaken man.

Korey-Nods a bit. His hands trembling. He'd never been in hand to hand combat thanks to his older brother. "Why is he like that?" He asks looking at Haze.

Slum lord- "He's out of his mind that's why. I don't know the kids full story but it aint good. Now, that that is taken care of. We have business to attend to." He says before flicking his cigarette butt, holstering his gun and walking ahead.

11. Characters in this post:
    Belphagore- Swats at White Nose angrily still staggering away from the town.

Haze- Smiles at his younger brother seeing he is a little nervous still. Ruffles his hair. "Ah, don't worry about him. You'll never be alone with him around alright?" He says to comfort him. He then turns back to his father and starts walking with him. "What will be doing today Father?"

Misa- "I want a new staff Daddy! He broke mine did you see!? I want a metal one!!! A good one!" She demanded.

12. Characters in this post:
    Slum lord-"Daddy will get you whatever you like hun." He says without looking back at his daughter. "We need to meet with the undertaker to discuss some things." Looking over at his eldest son he pats his shoulder. "I haven't been getting all of my deliveries. I fear he is keeping parts from me again. I want you and Korey to check his basement while your sister and I talk with him.

Korey- If there was one person scarier than Belphagore it was The undertaker. He was not looking forward to sneaking into his morgue to find stolen body parts. He looked at his brother with reserves.

13. Characters in this post:
    Misa- Smiles happily with content and keeps walking with them.

Haze- "Ah, I see." He says then looks down at his brother. He knows exactly what he is thinking. "That shouldn't take two people Father, I can find them no problem. Why don't you send Korey to get Misa's new staff? She will be defenseless without one."

Misa- "I'm not defenseless!" She glares at haze. "Besides I want to pick my own staff! And were with Daddy, he wont let anything happen! Right Daddy?" She smiles feeling like she got away with something, wanting Korey to go down and face his fears.

Haze- Sighs slightly. "Then perhaps he could go to target practice? Or study." He says still trying to get Korey out of having to go.

14. Characters in this post:
    Slum lord- "Of course not dear." He nods in agreement with Misa before looking at Haze "Do as I say son. You'll need a lookout."

Korey-Looks at his older brother. "I can help Haze, no problem." Every once of his being didn't want to walk into that house.

Slum lord- "No time to argue my son, we're here." He knocks on the grand wooden door of his black market surgeon's home.

15. Characters in this post:
    Haze- He sighs again quietly and nods. He hand Korey go around back and wait for The Undertaker to answer the door.

The Undertaker- Opens the door. "Oooh.. oh dear. I wasn't expecting you. Hmm.. It's rude not to call you know." Sighs deeply and tilts his head to the side. "Oh you brought your daughter too huh? Hmmm..." Sticks his head out of the door without inviting them in yet. "Are your sons here too? Hmm?... I don't have any beverages.. Oh dear.." he rambles on.

Haze-Signals to Korey to follow him and they go around back. He picks the lock on the back door and goes inside with Korey following him. The door to the basement is right there and they go down. "We have to be quiet alright, stay at the top of the stairs.." He walks down into the deeply dark room, a fowl smell wafting up.

16. Characters in this post:
    "Yes that's quite alright we didn't come here to drink." The slum lord states brashly. A prominent vein revealing itself on his forehead. "We came to talk business, going inside even is not necessary." He wedges his size eleven leather oxford in front of the door assuring the man adjacent to him can not slam it shut in their face. "Undertaker, my men delivered four bodies to you exactly eight days ago. You've shown me before that is plenty enough time to get my packages to my shop ready for delivery to the upper world." He raises an eyebrow. "Why am I missing a heart, two lungs, an entire abdomen, brain fragments, and skin from a woman?" He waited for a response. "More and more pieces keep going missing. I pay you good money sir. Do I not? Things aren't adding up." He stated.

Korey nods biting his lower lip. "I don't wan't to do this" his mind screamed. The awful scent penetrated his nose. All of his senses got a wallop when he entered the basement. He could almost taste the rotting flesh. Korey audibly gagged, covering his mouth in a hurry. His eyes began to water. "H..haze!" He whispered loudly. Pointing to a bound and gagged person in the corner of the room. Gender unrecognizable at this point. It wasn't apparent if they were alive or not. Hopefully for the pour soul they were dead long ago.

17. Characters in this post:
    Misa- "Yeah! Stop cheating us! We aren't stupid old man!" She snaps at the man.

The Undertaker- "Ooooh such a nasty girl..." He sighs. "Mmm... Lets see a heart huh? You're missing a heart.. Oh! Did you check the chest??" He says with complete seriousness trying to get out of the situation. "That is usually where I find them. Mhm, okay check there and come back after you call...Thank you!"

Haze- "Don't look! Watch through the door okay?.." He says. Feeling bad for his younger brother, not wanting him to go through this sort of thing. "Where are the parts.." He thinks to himself as he makes his way through the blood soaked room. He finds the fridge and opens it seeing nothing but body parts here and there, he sees a bad labeled "keep must keep". "Hmm... perhaps this?" He thinks as he pulls the bag out and opens it cringing his face as the smell escapes the bag, he turns his head trying not to gag. He looks in the bag and sees a heart and what looks like lungs. "Alright, father needed these.." He thinks. He looks around the dimly lit room some more and comes across a bed with a sheet over something. It seems too short to be a human, he pulls back the cover and see's nothing but a stomach, no legs, no chest or arms, it's the abdomen. "Here it is.."
    He wraps it up in the sheet and carries it back up the stairs. "I can't stand it down here anymore lets go." He says to his brother.

The Undertaker- Hears something in his back room. "Nooooo! No no! They are here aren't they!? Ooooh please!" He rushes back, leaving the door open. "I need thooose! Those are mine!" He jumps at Haze and Korey, throwing himself to the ground and grabbing onto the sheet holding the abdomen. "I need these please don't take them!"

18. Characters in this post:
    Korey gasps and covers his mouth backstepping quickly away from the man throwing a fit right in front of him. He begins to feel that all too familiar nauseous feeling once again. This time it's more viscous. Korey gets tunnel vision and he begins to loose his hearing. Things start to go black and he teeters on the edge of consciousness.

Slum Lord walks in calmly knowing his eldest can handle most any situation well. "Undertaker..." he sighs. "we've talked about this before. Have we not?" he questions while kneeling beside the man. If you eat into my profit ill have Haze let you join your friends downstairs in the morgue. Understand?" he asks grabbing the mans collar and pulling him forward hastily.

19. Characters in this post:
    Haze-Looks down at the man with slight pity and disgust. He throws the bags slightly away from him just to get him away from Korey. He looks over and grabs him. "Oh, I've got you. Come on it's alright." He says trying to bring his brother back, he opens the door and takes Korey out the back for some fresh air but still in the doorway as to not leave his father with the seemingly crazy man but letting him deal with the talking for now as he takes care of the youngest. He fans Korey's face. "Come on Kiddo." He says to him.

The Undertaker- Rushes after the bag grabbing a hold of it and hugging onto it. "Oooh oh oh, no no don't get physical..." He moans and groans looking at the Slum Lord. "Mmmm, but they are special! I need them I need them...You can't take them, let me have them...I need them."

Misa- "What a disgusting man.." She scoffs. "Oh come on Korey! Can't you handle anything you wimp! " He yells at her younger brother angrily.

20. Characters in this post:
    With a scoff the father of the crew dusts his hands and lets out a sigh. "I can't take them now anyhow. There is no telling what youve done with them." shaking his head with a snarl he grips his weapon. " I won't dock your pay seeing as it has no effect on you anyhow. Just know that if you continue to pull these morbid stunts, I'll not only fire you. I'll evacuate you from this city and I will burn your filthy home to the ground." He begins to walk toward the front door to take his leave. Stepping on and smashing the organs contained in the bag on the ground. He continued to leave as if nothing happened. Mumbling to his daughter on the way out. "Too bad I liked these shoes." He said with a sigh.

Korey takes deep breaths clutching his brothers coat for support. His sisters words hurt. They always hurt. She was a hateful sibling. Korey certainty wouldn't make it without the care of his older brother. He wasn't right for this world. He was a kind, gentle soul. Timid and meek. Harming anything was an impossible though. Korey wrapped his arm around his taller brother and walked with his support.

21. Characters in this post:
    The Undertaker- "NOO no no no! oooh.. oh no no!" He continues to ramble as he runs over to the now squashed organs, grabbing the pieces and sorting through them with his hands. "Ooooh... oh it's ruined now it's ruined..."

Misa- "So pathetic.." She snarls and leaves with her father.

Haze- Looks back at the crazed man and shakes his head, reaches back and closes the door walking his younger brother away from the house with his arm around him. "Sorry you had to see that Korey.. I know it's unsightly.. Try not to let it stick around in your head.. Hey, why don't we go to the spot huh?" He smiles kindly to his brother trying to cheer him up. They walk a ways to and abandoned storm cellar , he leans down and opens it, they go down and Haze turns the light on. This was there place to get away, their little hut and safe place. They have been coming here for Korey's whole life when times were hard or scary. It was a comforting place. They have made it all up to be cozy to live in for weeks, even months. They've stored food and have pillows and games all over.

22. Characters in this post:
    Korey gives his big brother a smile as he looks around the only place he loves and cherishes. Always feeling extra connected to his big brother in the secret place they share. "Thanks brother." He always wished he was as strong as his siblings. As brave as his big brother who never seemed to let anything rattle him. Korey plopped down in a gray and lime green printed bean bag chair. He crossed his legs in front of himself and leaned back supporting his head in his palms. "Two crazies in one day huh?" Now ready to rant he asks. "and why is misa such a witch?!"

23. Characters in this post:
    Haze- "Ah, she doesn't mean too much harm.. That's just her way of pushing you." He says as he opens the mini fridge and grabs two soda's out. He walks over and holds one down for his brother. He sits on an old couch and pops open his soda. He sighs. "Korey...never go around those men alone alright?..Always come find me." He says with a concerned, serious tone and leans back as he drinks his soda. "Those two aren't the only ones you need to watch out for either.."

24. Characters in this post:
    Looks down with a sigh while flicking the tab on the soda can. "I don't trust anyone but you around here Haze. Ihate this city.. I wish we could just leave." He exclaimed with seriousness while looking at his brother.

25. Characters in this post:
    Haze- He smiled at his brother with a bit of sadness behind his eyes and lets out a small sigh. He reaches over and places his hand on his brothers head. "You know we can't do that.. We can't leave this place behind, or our family. What would mom say? Hm? Besides, where would the sons of the Slum Lord of the West go? You know it's my place to take over when Father passes." He says.

26. Characters in this post:
    "And then what!?" He stood abruptly looking at his brother. "What about our lives? What about what we want!?" he yells in anger.

27. Characters in this post:
    Haze- Just looks up at him for a moment. "What do you want Korey?... How do you want to live?" He asked calmly.

28. Characters in this post:
    "Not like this.." He says with a sigh as he flops down in the chair defeated.

29. Characters in this post:
    Haze- Looks away sadly.

__

The Queens Castle
    Doll House, Early Morning.

Pilot- Coming in the door, as the night patrol he gets back late. No one is up yet, he lets out a tired sigh and sits at the breakfast table. "No ones made coffee.." He thinks to himself.

Persephone- Walks down stairs. "You're back a little early Pilot." She says with an underlying rude tone.

Pilot- "Give it a rest, it's six in the morning Persephone... Believe it or not I do get tired... It was a quiet night, I pulled it in early.. Go bug someone else."

Persephone- Scoffs. "You're such a gentlemen.." She walks out to the balcony.

Aries- Comes downstairs a couple minutes later. "Oh! Pilot, you're home." She smiles sweetly. "It's nice to see you, would you like me to make you some breakfast?" She asks kindly.

Pilot- "Good morning Aries. I wouldn't mind some coffee.." He says looking over at the sweet girl across the kitchen.

Aries- "Sure." She smiles and starts making a pot of coffee.

30. Characters in this post:
    The fresh brew drips and fills the room with a delightfully smooth aroma. This attracts a certain Light haired, green eyed doll who didn't have this best reputation for a couple of reasons. First, because of his backstabbing brother the King. Who left the dolls and the Queen who was very in love with him. Second because of his arrogant attitude. However, he wasn't this way to everyone. If he favored you it was apparent.
    Ronin strolled into the room and took a big whiff before exhaling. "Beautiful morning" he said before grabbing the pot of coffee before it had time to finish. Making the first cup per usual. He then walked over to the table where Pilot was sitting and sat in-front of him. He slid the coffee to the gruff man and gave a wink. "Black, like your soul."

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 139