Login to your account

The Underbelly.

Under Construction. Please DO NOT post. This is a PRIVATE rp. Thank you!......

Tags: private, roleplay

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Closed

Creator: LeePeeps

Created: 06-14-2016, 02:18 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    Iseob- "You two should stay here... at least until I can figure out the situation. " He says before walking over to a storage locker and pulling out a few blankets, he sets them on the couch they have downstairs. "Sorry, someone's going to have the floor. You can decide that for yourselves. " A shelf that was above Steals head originally came loose and one side falls causing the contents to fall as well.

Haru- "Oh! It came loose again..." she says as she looks over at iseob then goes over and starts picking up the objects that fell. She stands and smiles at Steal. "I'm glad you aren't hur. My brother has a knack fir things like that. " she says kindly trying to be a good host even though she's never entertained let alone talk to another man other than her brother outside of polite conversations with shop owners.

2. Characters in this post:
    Steal looks at the man with confusion before looking at his surroundings. " uhh.." he says before slightly stepping to the side not fully understanding what the other is asking.

3. Characters in this post:
    Natsuki- Looks over at steal and gives him an apologetic grin.

Iseob- "N...o, I don't think you quite understand. You are marked. Your lives won't be the same... People will be trying to kill you... These people... they don't need much of a reason if any at all to make you an enemy." He looks at them in all seriousness.

Natsuki -" Kill us!? What for we didn't do anything?! " He says in surprise.

Iseob- "Yes you did. You came here. You found it... The people here, the ones that do know about the upper world... They don't like it. And they won't like you here because of it. I'm putting us in danger just by having you here! " his tone raises.

Haru- "Please brother... they are scared enough..." she says as she turns to face her brother. Giving him a look he knew oh to well.

Iseob - He sighs. "Don't give me that look... I'm already helping them Haru.." He speaks in a completely different tone to the girl they can tell he cares for her deeply. He looks up at the others. "Don't stand there" he says to Steal motioning for him to move.

4. Characters in this post:
    Steal's only focus is on Iseob and the story he is telling. "It... sounds like the plot to a really bad horror flick." He says weary. Then looks at his friend. Steal gives his blushing friend a scowl. "Not now you idiot!" He mumbles aggressively.
    His attention goes back to the man with the two toned eyes. "So basically what you are saying is that we need to leave." He looks at Natsuki, then back at Iseob and Haru. "Fine, I like that idea.."

5. Characters in this post:
    Natsuki-"Ow...hey I was going to bow..." He grumbles and bows. Stands up straight and looks at the girl, his face turns red. "Wow, she's cute..." He thinks to himself.

Iseob - "This place isn't for people like you..." He takes the pill bottle out from his jacket pocket and pops it open. He shakes out a couple of pills and holds them out for his sister to take. She does. " Sorry they are late.. How do you feel?" He asks, she simply nods. He turns his attention back to the others. "This place has been cut off from the upper world for centuries... maybe longer. I don't know much about the history but I do know how things work around here and you aren't welcome... Neither are we.. This place is called The Underbelly by most. You've put yourselves in a lot of danger by coming here." He speaks with seriousness.

6. Characters in this post:
    Steal observes his surroundings thoroughly before looking back at Iseob. He bows respectfully toward the young woman clasping the back of his best friend's neck making him bow as well. "So this is your home." He says while looking around a bit more. "I..I don't mean to keep on, but could you explain where we are and what.. exactly all of this is." He asks.

7. Characters in this post:
    Natsuki - " Don't blame me dude! How would you react to someone telling you something like this?! " They bicker.

Iseob -"Be quiet." They walk a long while in the darkness until they come upon another stair case. He climbs up and knocks once, then he waits, he knocks three times, then waits. He knocks once again then waits. They hear the unclasping of locks and chains then they start to see blinding brightness as the door opens wideand they see a girl staning above them. Iseob climbs up and helps the other two in. They are inside a house now. The girl now housing behind the strange boy, she peaks to try and see the two who shes never seen before. "It's okay..They are lost." He shoots a glare at the two as if to tell them not to mess with the girl standing behind him. "My name is Iseob... This is my sister Haru." He says almost hesitantly.

Haru- She bows slightly to the two."Hello.." She speaks very softly and doesn't make eye contact with them.

8. Characters in this post:
    Steal lets out a sigh "This was a terrible fucking idea Natsuki, why the fuck did you want to do this!" He said taking his frustrations out on his friend under immense stress and pressure. He follows his friend and closes the door behind them. His heart felt as if it could rip out of his chest.

9. Characters in this post:
    Iseob - "Are you two stupid!? You can't go out on your own! Did you not see what this city is capable of?!" He signs then starts to go down himself. "Follow me then." He continues until he is no longer visible in the darkness of the pit.

Natsuki- The two look at one another. "Damn... We have to go too!... We have no idea what's out there..." He looks down into the hole and then starts to go down it as well. "Come on Steal if he wanted to kill us he would have done it by now right?

10. Characters in this post:
    Steal shakes his head "No! No way you expect us to go there. How can we trust you? I'll take my chances here, lets just leave Natsuki!" He says with urgency in his voice. There was a terrible anxious feeling in the pit of his stomach. This who thing was a terrible idea.

11. Characters in this post:
    Iseob- He sighs deeply. "I'm sure someone knows your here by now... We've been here too long..." He says more talking to himself than the others. "Follow me." He says before heading out of the hole and down a path a ways the boys have no choice but to follow him. They go through an elaborate path way and after a couple hours walk they come to a large hatch in the ground that resembles a storm cellar, he pulls it open and points down. "Go on.." He says to the two who are standing there with him in silence.

Natsuki - "You want us to go down that? What's down there...? Is too dark.." He rambles nervously looking at the other.

Iseob -"Just go.." His tone growing annoyed once again.

12. Characters in this post:
    Steal looks at his friend surprised he isn't in a state of shock like himself. He looks at Iseob. "Look just tell us what this place is, you obviously know more than we do. Who else knows about this place?" He tries to explain himself and why they are there in hope of opening the stranger up a bit. "I stumbled onto this place while I was working. I dig holes in order to lay large pipe for uh... the real world."

13. Characters in this post:
    They allow more that a couple of minutes to pass before they dare stand.

Iseob- He stands and looks at the other two for a moment. "How did you both get here, who did this?" He asks in a stand off tone.

Natsuki- "How do you know so much about this place... Where are we even?" He asks then turns to his friend. "Why aren't you saying anything Steal?"

14. Characters in this post:
    Steal physically shakes at the scene before them. "What the fuck have we gotten ourselves into" He thought. There was no backing out at this point it seemed. He didn't dare speak. Only did as the other told them, he seemed to know all about this world. There was nothing he could do but trust the stranger even against his better judgment.

15. Characters in this post:
    Iseob- "This isn't a game!" His voice raises. They hear a a blood curdling scream.

Natsuki- "Shit!" He drops the bottle to cover his ears quickly fear finally setting in after hearing such a thing.

Iseob- Rushes over and grabs the bottle he also grabs the flashlight quickly and turns it off. "SHUT IT OFF!" He yells to Steal to cut his headlamp off and he makes the two crouch down and peak out the hole, they see a man going insane on the grave stones, he's destroying them and swinging his sword around sporadically, yelling and laughing.

Natsuki- "Wha-...what the fuck is that?!" He yell whispers looking out at the grim site.

Iseob- "Be quiet!" He hushes." ...It's the Prince of Chaos. He will kill you, do not get up!" He emphasizes "will" and speaks very to the point. They look on until the rampaging man staggers off into the distance.

16. Characters in this post:
    Steal looks back and fourth between the two, shocked with what's going on. "Is all this a dream?" He thinks to himself. Eyes wide with fear and confusion. Still ready to defend his friend. "We just want to know whats going on here." He says to Iseob.

17. Characters in this post:
    Natsuki- Oh shit! That's cool! Oooow hey!" He gets pulled back. He looks to his friend. "What are you doing lets go explore! This is awesome!!" He clearly not having any fear for this place. "We can't go back now!! Look how big this place is man!" He starts climbing through the entrance again to go further into the unknown.

They hear a voice coming from behind them in the tunnel. "Hey! What are you doing?! You can't be here!" The voice said, it sounded annoyed. They turn quickly to see a shadowed figure standing there, they shine their lights on it quickly and it reveals the same man Natsuki had run into earlier.

Natsuki- "H-hey! It's you!! What are you doing here?!" He says with shock as he points at the man in front of them.

Iseob- He sighed and spoke "I followed you as soon as I realized you had something that belonged to me.." He held his hand out. "I need it back." He states not trusting the two.

Natsuki- "O..h.. yeah! Dude I looked for you but you vanished.. Hey...wait! You said we can't be here? ...Do you know this place?... Who are you?" He asks.

Iseob- Looks away putting his arm down, he is clearly annoyed. He makes and audible grumble and puts his hand in his pocket. "It's not important." He looks back at the two. "Give me that bottle." His tone growing more angry.

Natsuki- "Not until you tell us what this place is!" He grips the bottle tightly and glances at Steal for a moment.

18. Characters in this post:
    Steal squints his eyes to take a closer look, still not entering through the cobble stone wall. "Holy fuck dude" he whispers "T-that thing isn't walking. Natsuki..." He says with panic still at a quiet tone in fear of being hear. "That fucking thing isn't walking man! W-we.. I I think we found Hell" he stutters looking over at his friend.
    Just then something passes the wall blocking their view as it passes. Steal jumps back grabbing his friends shirt and yanking him backwards away from the entrance as well.

19. Characters in this post:
    Natsuki- Gets excited as he hears. "Yes!!" He runs after Steal and they look through the hole at the giant site. "....W-...oah. DUDE! IT'S REAL!! Hoooly shit look at that!!" He says loudly with his mouth gaping open. "Who the hell lives here?!" He starts to go through the hole. They see an unfamiliar figure that seems to be floating through the mist of the outer ring. "Oh shit dude! Someones there!.." He points at something that doesn't seem human but they can't quiet make it out.

20. Characters in this post:
    Steal lets out a sigh looking at his friend and with a nod he slides down the soil into the darkness.
    -
    About four hours later Steal wonders if it all was just in his head. It seemed like they'd been walking in the dark with only two small beams of light illuminating from a flashlight held by Natsuki and a headlamp on top of his own head. What if he'd gotten them lost by accident. No one would ever know. The more he thought the louder his heart pounded. It was the only sound ringing in his ears. "Fuck man, I think we should turn back.." He says before letting out a gasp and pointing forward. "T-there it is!" He rushes to the familiar entrance.