Login to your account

Fantasy Quest

Fantasy worlds , fighting , skill, powers, romance , quests, adventure , elfs, warriors , fairies you name it......

Tags: fantasy, fighting, powers, romance, skill

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: darkjadeskies

Created: 09-21-2014, 05:17 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 104

Thread: Fantasy Quest

1. Characters in this post:
    Alitard walks the halls of the floating castle looking for his beautiful soon to be wife he had already talked to her father and the both agreed it would be best finally he would have a crown most fitting for him and a kingdom, and the most beautiful princess in the land he would have everything but he also wondered if the princess would have more power then him, she did have loyalty to everyone and everything in the whole land and he wanted that power he was debating if he should find a way to end her life after the wedding maybe he would force a servant boy to do the job or make it look like she took her own life or that it was all an accident. oh well he would have to wait until the wedding to decide. ((warning this is his thought no one can know what hes thinking if your character wants to stop him you will have to wait until he slips his thought or plans and your guy finds them

2. Characters in this post:
    What ! " he now looks sad with a pissed off look" why.....would you hand the crown over to some jerk so easily!? .......I know your stronger then this and you have control of this kingdom ! Cara you know I care more for you and love you More then that alitard guy! Who do you love more!? *he has a serious look staring at her*

3. Characters in this post:
    "I love you, truly. but i cannot help but be forced into this marriage i am a princess not a queen my dad is the soldum ruler and i am but a figure" she sighs looking down at her flowing dress.

4. Characters in this post:
    Cara........ He frowns and hugs her tight he holds her tight not wanting to let go he tears up*

5. Characters in this post:
    she tears up as well "as do I" she frowns at the ground "maybe we can run away together"

6. Characters in this post:
    Please don't cry my love yes we shall run away together ill protect you with my life *he kisses her on the forehead*

7. Characters in this post:
    she looks at him happy but then her mood changes ".......but i dont think i can...runaway i am a princess, the people need me" he says pulling away from him and turning away so she could think.

8. Characters in this post:
    Cara.... If this is how you want it to be fine let it be! You don't act like you need me any more *he looks down angry and tense*

9. Characters in this post:
    "no please don't...I do need you im just torn i did not ask for this to happen"

10. Characters in this post:
    Then come with me well live happily together let's run away *he walks over her hugging her from behind* "I love you cara"

11. Characters in this post:
    "i love you to ...but...uurrgg its not that simple" she says as Alitard walks in and freezes at the sight of them together

Alitard looks at Night "........................what the hell........."

12. Characters in this post:
    Noiz gets to the place in his dream where he saw the young boy get kidnapped "darn looks like im too late ill have to find the place where the man took the boy" he said frowning "fuck all kinds of duck!" ((hahahahahahahahahahahahaha i think im drunk right now haha not really, this is sooo funny oooohhh gooshh get it get the reference from hellsing abriged ooohhh haha.............don't hate me"))

13. Characters in this post:
    "what do you want with me" the boy said worried almost to the point of having a heart attack, he had never been this scared before in his life.
    "release me!"

Slick just ignored the boys complaints "alright Sion i shall give you the reword" slick puts his hands in his pocket and pulls out one coin tossing it to Sion.

Sion looked at Slick dumbfounded "do you think im an idiot!, this is not what we had disgusted. WHERE IS MY REWARD!"

Slick not caring for Sions outburst pulled out a knife, and in a blink of an eye was right their in front of the young witch with the knife to her throat. "your reward shall be your life" he says slowly in her ear the releases her, turning his back to her and walking off. he was not worried about her she was weak and he was very powerful she wouldn't even be able to put a scratch on him.

14. Characters in this post:
    He quickly turn around still holding her close and gives him a glare "she's mine!"

15. Characters in this post:
    She wonders the halls from where her bedroom and she's the light from where you where and uses the wall to help her walk she gets close to the end of the hallway and then falls "ow she whimpers " hoping no one heard her she stays by one of the walls trying not to panic she waits

16. Characters in this post:
    "Ooohhhh Night" she says dreamy eyed

"What...........no no night no" said alitard

17. Characters in this post:
    Stay way! *he growls * and lovely holds cara tightly and moves his one hand to his sword sighing

18. Characters in this post:
    She looks up at not knowing to even trust this man "uh excuse me mister she shyly says "you looking for my bother "

19. Characters in this post:
    He grabs the head of the boy and says loud enough for everyone to hear "you are my prize first I'll cut off your wings then take out your eyes" he smiles wickedly

20. Characters in this post:
    "Is your brother the boy with the green wings and green eyes?" He says softly

21. Characters in this post:
    "You planing on killing me" he says reaching for his sword

22. Characters in this post:
    She sits there and smiles and watches slick finally to see some action she thinks to herself I'm glade to see him happy "hehehehehe"

23. Characters in this post:
    He wraps his other arm around cara waist "no I'm not going to fight you your an asshole and I won't let you touch her ever " * he opens his wings then picks cara up bridal style and quickly jumps up into air and flyies away

24. Characters in this post:
    Yes! *she tears up a little and looks at the ground*

25. Characters in this post:
    Waaaaaaa?????? I am a princess!!!!! Put me dowwwnnn"

26. Characters in this post:
    *he looks at her then kisses her passitionly to shut her up*

27. Characters in this post:
    "Admit it, we're lost." The redheaded one turned to face the man he traveled with. Hands falling on his hips, he scoffed. "Seriously, we're lost. Just fess up and we can move on from this."

"We're not lost!"
    Lzerrah, the blue-haired one, growled. "I know exactly where we are."

"Oh really," there was an obvious air of disbelief in his voice. The redhead clearly didn't believe his friend. He was wise not to for the aloof man had gotten them lost time and time again. It was as if Lzerrah was put on this earth to cause Shalot pain.

Massaging his temples, Shalot raised a hand to silence the other, taller male. "No, please. I don't want to bicker about this any more. This nonsense has caused me a great disturbance."

Rolling his eyes, Lzerrah shifted over toward a downed tree. Patting it, he offered his friend to join him. "Okay, okay. So I haven't a clue where we are. Is it really that bad? Why, it's just like old times! We're on an epic adventure. Lost, in some eerie wood. Can it really be that bad? No! Why? You have me!"

Moaning, Shalot moved not to the downed log but to a shaggy tree. Banging his head against it a few times, he muttered, "Why me. Why me?"

28. Characters in this post:
    she moans a very sad moan. she was sad she was forced to leave the castle she called home but she was also glad she was with Night.

29. Characters in this post:
    "i am sorry" he says to the little girl patting her head "i will get the boy back"

30. Characters in this post:
    Hey ! *he looks into her eyes * I love Cara you'll be safe now he flies to the halls of darkness

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 104