Login to your account

Fantasy Quest

Fantasy worlds , fighting , skill, powers, romance , quests, adventure , elfs, warriors , fairies you name it......

Tags: fantasy, fighting, powers, romance, skill

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: darkjadeskies

Created: 09-21-2014, 05:17 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Floating castle

Castle floating in the sky

Posts 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Fantasy Quest

1. Characters in this post:
    He rests in the clouds thinking about what to do next..... He sighs

2. Characters in this post:
    she walks to the balcony of her castle room loving the cool air that flows at her. "I know your there" he says calmly he eyes closed as she listened to the gentle sound of the breeze flowing through the castle.

3. Characters in this post:
    He looks over flying over to you with a smile he gentle lands on the balcony

4. Characters in this post:
    "You can't fool me by distinguish on the roof" she said quietly

5. Characters in this post:
    (Wtf my auto correct changed words) by siting on the roof

6. Characters in this post:
    Cara I've missed you , we can finally be together a last , you love me right cara .....it's been to long... (He gives a sigh reaching to hold her hand with a smile

7. Characters in this post:
    she grabs his hand smiling sweetly at him but then frows "....sadly we cannot, i am doomed to be married off to Alitard Odestru" he then shows a sour look on her face "the guy is an ass all he cares for is the crown"

8. Characters in this post:
    Alitard walks the halls of the floating castle looking for his beautiful soon to be wife he had already talked to her father and the both agreed it would be best finally he would have a crown most fitting for him and a kingdom, and the most beautiful princess in the land he would have everything but he also wondered if the princess would have more power then him, she did have loyalty to everyone and everything in the whole land and he wanted that power he was debating if he should find a way to end her life after the wedding maybe he would force a servant boy to do the job or make it look like she took her own life or that it was all an accident. oh well he would have to wait until the wedding to decide. ((warning this is his thought no one can know what hes thinking if your character wants to stop him you will have to wait until he slips his thought or plans and your guy finds them

9. Characters in this post:
    What ! " he now looks sad with a pissed off look" why.....would you hand the crown over to some jerk so easily!? .......I know your stronger then this and you have control of this kingdom ! Cara you know I care more for you and love you More then that alitard guy! Who do you love more!? *he has a serious look staring at her*

10. Characters in this post:
    "I love you, truly. but i cannot help but be forced into this marriage i am a princess not a queen my dad is the soldum ruler and i am but a figure" she sighs looking down at her flowing dress.

11. Characters in this post:
    Cara........ He frowns and hugs her tight he holds her tight not wanting to let go he tears up*

12. Characters in this post:
    she tears up as well "as do I" she frowns at the ground "maybe we can run away together"

13. Characters in this post:
    Please don't cry my love yes we shall run away together ill protect you with my life *he kisses her on the forehead*

14. Characters in this post:
    she looks at him happy but then her mood changes ".......but i dont think i can...runaway i am a princess, the people need me" he says pulling away from him and turning away so she could think.

15. Characters in this post:
    Cara.... If this is how you want it to be fine let it be! You don't act like you need me any more *he looks down angry and tense*

16. Characters in this post:
    "no please don't...I do need you im just torn i did not ask for this to happen"

17. Characters in this post:
    Then come with me well live happily together let's run away *he walks over her hugging her from behind* "I love you cara"

18. Characters in this post:
    "i love you to ...but...uurrgg its not that simple" she says as Alitard walks in and freezes at the sight of them together

Alitard looks at Night "........................what the hell........."

19. Characters in this post:
    He quickly turn around still holding her close and gives him a glare "she's mine!"

20. Characters in this post:
    "Ooohhhh Night" she says dreamy eyed

"What...........no no night no" said alitard

21. Characters in this post:
    Stay way! *he growls * and lovely holds cara tightly and moves his one hand to his sword sighing

22. Characters in this post:
    "You planing on killing me" he says reaching for his sword

23. Characters in this post:
    He wraps his other arm around cara waist "no I'm not going to fight you your an asshole and I won't let you touch her ever " * he opens his wings then picks cara up bridal style and quickly jumps up into air and flyies away

24. Characters in this post:
    Waaaaaaa?????? I am a princess!!!!! Put me dowwwnnn"

25. Characters in this post:
    *he looks at her then kisses her passitionly to shut her up*

26. Characters in this post:
    she moans a very sad moan. she was sad she was forced to leave the castle she called home but she was also glad she was with Night.

27. Characters in this post:
    Hey ! *he looks into her eyes * I love Cara you'll be safe now he flies to the halls of darkness

Posts 1 to 27 of 27