Login to your account

Fantasy Quest

Fantasy worlds , fighting , skill, powers, romance , quests, adventure , elfs, warriors , fairies you name it......

Tags: fantasy, fighting, powers, romance, skill

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: darkjadeskies

Created: 09-21-2014, 05:17 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 104

Thread: Fantasy Quest

1. Characters in this post:
    She gives a faint smile ya there pretty cute (she gives a sigh wanting to stay with him) *she nuzzles her head against your hand with a smile .

2. Characters in this post:
    She shakes and looks at her hands that have scars on them she's strong and you rarely she her cry anymore she waches you pace back and froth ((she's the only person he really cares about but doesn't show it))

3. Characters in this post:
    He looks down at her while he walks then stops in front of her, takes a candy out of his pocket, tosses it at her then goes back to pacing.

4. Characters in this post:
    Go back he whispers I don't want you to worry the wolves into searching for you. And with that he gets up and heads out in the snow again.

5. Characters in this post:
    She catches it and bows her head showing respect and says softly thank you and sucks on the piece of candy smiling now

6. Characters in this post:
    No! She gets up grabbing the sleeve of your jacket she's tearing up please noiz stay here with me she breaks down crying in your arms

7. Characters in this post:
    "Clarissa" he says refusing to look at he knowing if he did he would change his mind. " I have to go its my destiny" he says sadly knowing he has to save the boy. ever since he was little he would dream about events that would take place in the future it was a gift and 3 nights ago he dreamed about a boy being kidnapped.

8. Characters in this post:
    he stands there quiet looking at the girl with a stern face. he liked the girl she was like a daughter or a sister to him and even though he treated her badly and acted like he didn't care he did indeed care for the girl.

9. Characters in this post:
    right as Slick was thinking about the girl Sion entered the room with the winged boy, tied up, gagged, and knocked out. she hauled the boy over her shoulder letting the boy hit the ground. "I got him sir." Sion said bowing. "Well i see you do" Slick whispered as he walked over to where the boy laid. Slick got down on his knees and lifted the boys black hair out of his face so he could take a look at the boys face. "remove the ropes so i can see his wings" Sion listing to his order untied the boy while Slick softly stretched the boys right fairy wing. "beautiful"

10. Characters in this post:
    Fine! She yells as tears burst from her eyes and runs of .......

11. Characters in this post:
    She stayed quiet in a corner and watched him and then looked at the boy

12. Characters in this post:
    he shakes his head with a sigh and continues onward.

13. Characters in this post:
    She runs back to her wolf den cuddleing with the cubs

14. Characters in this post:
    James grunted laying on the cold ground and slowly began to open his eyes. what he saw frightened him all he saw was a man right in front of his face with a mask on that covered most of his face. James screamed and tried to crawl away running into Sion.

Sion not wanting the boy to get away grabbed his arms and held the boys behind his back while pinning the boy to the ground. she worked hard to capture the boy and she did not want her efforts to be in vain. "where is my prize money?"

15. Characters in this post:
    She shakes and holds her knees to her chest lowering her head ..... And is very quiet

16. Characters in this post:
    Slick looked up at Sion. "ill get it in a minute" he then turned his attention on the boy lifting up the boys face with his hand. "he has nice green eyes and green Fairy wings hes perfect"

James tried to pull his head away and when he couldn't he spit at Slick "let me go" the boy barked.

Slick let go of the boy and wiped the spit off of the mask on his face paying no attention to the boys words or actions.

17. Characters in this post:
    She looks at walls her eyes wide and starts to acuultautte seeing blood and goop around that's not actually there her shaking gets worse slick knows this has been happing to her lately

18. Characters in this post:
    Slick takes his eyes off of the boy and goes over to Pipin picking her up into his arms to carry her to her room knowing she was not feeling right. "give me a moment he says to Sion "she needs her medicine" he then takes Pipin to her room placing her on her bed and taking out the girls medicine while siting on the bed next to her.

19. Characters in this post:
    Her eyes wide still she tears up slowly and hugs you scared of the things she sees

20. Characters in this post:
    He rests in the clouds thinking about what to do next..... He sighs

21. Characters in this post:
    "i have to get back to Sion and the boy but ill be back, make sure you take your medicine and the visions will stop." he gets up and heads to the door stopping just slightly at the door but does not look back.

22. Characters in this post:
    She frowns and takes her meds still teared up

23. Characters in this post:
    he walks back to the boy

24. Characters in this post:
    she walks to the balcony of her castle room loving the cool air that flows at her. "I know your there" he says calmly he eyes closed as she listened to the gentle sound of the breeze flowing through the castle.

25. Characters in this post:
    She waits for slicks return

26. Characters in this post:
    He looks over flying over to you with a smile he gentle lands on the balcony

27. Characters in this post:
    "You can't fool me by distinguish on the roof" she said quietly

28. Characters in this post:
    (Wtf my auto correct changed words) by siting on the roof

29. Characters in this post:
    Cara I've missed you , we can finally be together a last , you love me right cara .....it's been to long... (He gives a sigh reaching to hold her hand with a smile

30. Characters in this post:
    she grabs his hand smiling sweetly at him but then frows "....sadly we cannot, i am doomed to be married off to Alitard Odestru" he then shows a sour look on her face "the guy is an ass all he cares for is the crown"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 104