Login to your account

Hells Game

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here"......

Tags: games, gore, hell, hells games, horrer, magic, supernatural

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: 101blackskys

Created: 09-19-2014, 05:21 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in the hall of despair

This is where the gamers first go after entering hell, this is also where the gamers create alliances

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Hells Game

1. Characters in this post:
    Damon glanced at the ground where is sword was his shoulders were slumped over he always had horrible poster. ".................i don't want hell to hate me more." Damon refused to look at the mortal after making up his mind he felt..dirty for betraying Hell. "i....might..know of a God." he was silent for a while before he spoke again "I know of many gods."

2. Characters in this post:
    There was something strange about this man of Hell. He seemed... unlike the demons he had come to know in his past life. Was this man here because he was born here? Or had he fallen to Hell?

Wait. Since when did Rroy give a rat's ass about someone else? Since never. He was and will always be a loner. And yet, despite what his mind spoke, his heart did another.

Hand reaching out, he patted the demon on the shoulder. "I see no use in spilling your blood." Pulling his hand from the shoulder, Rroy dropped it out before him to shake. "The name's Rroy."

Why was he being so... well, kind? Even he didn't know. No, he did know. He knew that if he wanted to succeed, he couldn't go at it alone. After all, he was a mere human. Just a mortal. If he wanted to gain ice, darkness, and immortality, he needed a partner. Someone that could guide him to the right demons and the river.

"It's been a while since I've been to Hell. What's the proper way to get to the Styx River?" With a grin, he waited for Damon's move.

3. Characters in this post:
    Damon just stood their looking at the mans hand deciding what to do. then he said very quietly almost to the point where the man wouldn't be able to hear him."..if i join you then I could avoid being tortured every day..but if i fail my life will become unbearable........alright ill lead you to the river Styx" he kept looking at Rroy's hand wondering why the man held it out to him. "whats wrong with your hand?.." he said looking up at the mortal very curiously.

well he just switched sides for the first time since he had been in hell for centuries. was this mortal being really worth saving.

4. Characters in this post:
    Perfect. This demon of Hell was going to aid him. Although it was odd that the creature would admit that he was inflicted with much pain, Rroy couldn't help but find himself sympathizes with the guy. "I wouldn't worry about failing." Rroy's gaze solidified and a confidence washed over him. "I don't fail."

Pushing his hand forward, he took Damon's hand and shook it. "To mortals, shaking means the beginning of something. It's how we agree to things and it's how we introduce ourselves." His grip was firm, but not overly powerful. It was just strong enough to let Damon know he was in control, but not overly threatening or mean.

"So," his gaze fell back toward the endless paths around him. "What's your name and which way shall we travel?" Something in Rroy told him to step forward and shift right so he did as such. He knew not what laid ahead, but he didn't mind rushing into danger. Danger put him in the mood and got his brain pumping out strategies and plans. The harder the challenge, the greater the reward. If Damon thought it unwise for Rroy to tread down that road, he better speak now or forever agree to whatever danger Rroy walked toward.

5. Characters in this post:
    Damon tilted his head looking at the mortal "you are weird" he whispered. he never liked humans but this one was different and he just couldn't help but thing the mortal was weird with how he acted toward a demon like him. he shifts his eyes to look to the left of him. pointing in the direction he was looking Damon answered the mans question "that is the way to the river Styx but first you have to get passed Hells unforgiving forest where the three headed dog, Cerberus lives."He started to slowly walked in the direction they were suppose to go.

"I have many names here but the name that i gave myself is Damon" he looks back at Rroy as he speaks. their was no emotion in his eyes, he was not very good with his emotional side since he spent pretty much all his time in Hell. "Shall we go?"

(i will start the next rp conversation in Hells unforgiving forest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 31 to 35 of 35