Login to your account

Hells Game

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here"......

Tags: games, gore, hell, hells games, horrer, magic, supernatural

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: 101blackskys

Created: 09-19-2014, 05:21 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    Damon sat in a corner picking at his shoe that was falling apart. he really didn't need shoes but he liked them he liked how they protected his feet against the hot rocks of hell.
    Damon yawned and stretched. Rroy, the human who he had just met told the demon he had to go grab something but Damon was starting to get curious on where the human went. Damon had waited for him and the the mortal was still not back yet and Damon had gotten bored chasing all the bugs that crawled on the floor.

2. Characters in this post:
    ((yea a couple but some of them are barely on i can try talking to them.))

3. Characters in this post:
    ((yeah, I figured that was part of it. Do you have any other friends on here that might want to join?))

4. Characters in this post:
    (yea that would be good for some reason my friend wouldn't respond and i didn't want to jump in because your characters question was directed towards her

5. Characters in this post:
    ((do we want to timeskip to the next day so we can get some action on?))

6. Characters in this post:
    Quirking a brow as a new member of Hell joined their little campfire, Rroy smirked. What luck he was having. He was always the type to do things alone. Or at least he had for quite some time. Then that mysterious thing known as love fluttered into his life and Rroy found himself learning to like company, want friends, and to some extend, a family.

As his blue eyes moved from Damon to the female, he brought forth a smile. It was something he learned to do from a good friend. "And who might you be, Miss?" Just on looks alone, Rroy knew she was of demon lineage but was she purebred? Or was she more like Damon, cursed to suffer the life of Hell?

Laughing at Damon's odd comments, he smirked again. "Maybe one day you'll get to meet her. Until then, it looks like you'll have to interact with your own kind. Er, and me."

Taking a rat that he hadn't eaten, he offered it to the newcomer. "If you're hungry," he said while offering the rat-on-a-stick to Jade.

7. Characters in this post:
    "are you following me now" he said with a curios look on his face. what did she want. and what was Rroy going to tell him he never finished his sentence and he was quite disappointed by it. "awwww mannn right at the interesting part with the human woman" he sighs and sits down on the ground like a child. Was he suppose to be scared because he wasn't. Maybe he wasn't scared like Rroy was because he somewhat knew the girl.

8. Characters in this post:
    She listens even tough she's not in a good mood she then falls out of the tree ow! She moans of pain she gets up and sits by Damon with a sigh dusting her hands of ....

9. Characters in this post:
    A part of him had no interest in revealing the truth of her. However, when Damon hit the nail on the head, Rroy couldn't deny it. "Yeah." There was a softer side to him now as he sat smiling at the fire. Even his eyes seemed to smile -- whoever she was, she clearly made the guy happy. "She's not like me though. She's much more. Blonde hair, blue eyes, soft skin, and a warm smile. She's very kind and open, welcoming all who come to her. She's the kind of woman that would never judge someone before walking a mile in their shoes. She likes to pretend she's a monster but she's far from it. Despite her aggression and assertiveness, she's really just a cuddly kitten."

With a light laugh, he returned his gaze to Damon. "If I ever find her, I'll be sure to intr--"

Rroy's attention snaps to movement from behind. Lips pulling back to reveal a growl, his blue eyed gaze looked into the darkness for what stalked them. They were at a disadvantage; whoever lurked the forest could see them but they could not see them. Probably the biggest downside of a fire is those closest to it have blurred vision.

10. Characters in this post:
    She was some reason just flying around she wasn't in the mood to talk anyone she was quite pissed off her arms wrapped with bandages and she had some holes in her wings from her fight with some gamer .

She flies up ahead and notices the camp fire she slows down and lands in a tree next to the two males that where talking .... I guess I rest for a little she whispers to her self ....

11. Characters in this post:
    Damon's curiosity peaked out "she...she...she...is she a human woman?" he said eyes wide in curiosity "is she like you" he looked at Rroy, looking him up and down and scooting closer. "she.....hummmm" he sat their deep in thought.

The human world didn't seem so bad, it seemed interesting and he was very curious to see what other humans were like, how they acted, and what they looked like. with that in his mind he starting muttering to himself "humans...humans..humans.."

when he got out of his thoughts he realized he had finished eating his meal.
    Damon disappointed that his meal was over stood up and walked over to Rroy, he was getting use to Rroy's company but still refused to get to close not knowing how the human would react. He walked around Rroy keeping his distance, looking him up and down. "i want to come with you" he said. humans were just to interesting and if he was in the human world he can study them first hand.

12. Characters in this post:
    Upon hearing Damon's life story, Rroy found him sympathizing for the man. It was so unlike him so Rroy pegged his empathy on his mortal standing. Had he been immortal, he probably would have scoffed at the half-demon's back story and apparent weaknesses.

It actually surprised him, but Rroy opened up to some degree. "Hell wasn't always like this. I can remember my life from a great many times ago. You see, legend has it that when a world is in grave danger, a hero will spawn and protect that which he loves. I hardly look worthy of such a title, and yet I'm reborn anew upon each death." His eyes shifted away and his voice lowered to something more sorrowful and sad. "Truth is, I'm hoping immortality can prevent my rebirth. My death is always the same. She falls and, shortly there after, I fall. And she always dies because I haven't the strength to save her for I fear a true death. I hesitate when I should rush forward and protect. What kind of hero am I if I haven't the heart to be selfless?"

With a sigh, Rroy gazed at his own hands and loosely dropped them into his lap. "If you help me in achieving immortality, I shall aid you in whatever you seek, be that leaving Hell or achieving peace from such torment." Offering Damon a smile, his eyes went back to the fire and the roasted rodents. Pulling two from the fire, he munched on them slowly before speaking again.

"I would very much like to not fail her again," he muttered namely to himself.

13. Characters in this post:
    Damon refused to look at Rroy as he spoke "my father was a demon that was allowed to walk the earth in order to bring damned souls into hell. My father did not stick to the ways hell and mated with a human woman, then out of a mistake i was born. I am the only demon in hell who is half human. i am a horrible horrific disgrace" Damon said curling his lip. he actually believed it himself. "So i was damned by satin himself to be satins slave. Ive spent many centuries looked up with satin and many other centuries being tortured by other demons." Damon pauses for a while to take another bite out of his roasted rat. "im really use to the pain by now" Damon talked as if he really didn't care about it at all. "My right eye is a human eye unlike my other eye that is red my human eye is blue." he hated his human eye which was the reason it was always covered up and he never let anyone see it.

Damon finished eating his rat and began to lick his fingers.

14. Characters in this post:
    "As I stated earlier, I have no interest in killing you. It would just prolong what I await for." Watching the demon pick up sticks, Rroy found himself feeling rather... well, useless. He was already done piling the wood for a fire and he managed to snag a measly mouse. Honestly, Rroy envisioned the rodents down in Hell would have been bigger, but he supposed the Cerberus at those that were hefty enough to fill one's belly.

Wait. Did he actually need a sword for mice, especially if they were smaller than his boots? No. There was no use in the sword, which explained Damon's tone and hesitation. Feeling like a complete twat, Rroy turned to let his eyes scan for movement. Perhaps he could get more mice? Or find a rabbit?

Upon hearing the demon ask his name, Rroy scoffed. "Rroy. Though most know me by my alias, Soul Reaper." In his prior life, Rroy was a reaper her traveled the universe reaping souls and guiding them to the next life. It was a truly wondrous job and, honestly, the reason he sought to go to the river and back.

Shifting forward, Rroy lunged at something. Unlike Damon who needed to snap the neck, Rroy's one jab to the rat's neck caused the thing to die. Flinging it toward the wood pile that soon became a fire, he sifted through the grass some more. In relatively no time, he was back with five more rats, each enough to fill their bellies for tonight, at least.

Pop-pop-pop, they went in the fire. Watching as they burned and charred, Rroy's taunting blue orbs seemed to flicker red. It was caused by the casting hues and shadows of the fire, but there was something about those stained red eyes that looked natural. As if, his blue eyes weren't his natural color.

"How did you come to be of Hell? What binds you here?"
    His eyes were still locked on the rats and his tone was rather dry and cold.

15. Characters in this post:
    Damon looked down at his sword. "........go ahead.....but if you try anything im not going to help you" Damon said a little weary. he then diverted his attention from the man to the ground grabbing sticks that were around him to put in a pile. Once he believed he had enough sticks he held out his hand above the pile. His hands were wrapped in dirty white wrappings to hide the wounds on his arms. in fact his whole body was wrapped up. But he didn't really care much that he was covered in scares to admit it he didn't mind the pain, and he thought it was fun when he was bored to count the scares on his arms to see if he could count to 100.

Damon glances at his wrapped up hands hovering over the sticks for a while before he set the sticks on fire.
    "do you have a name" Damon asked "humans have names to right, so you must have a name?" damon looked up at Rroy, but even though his eyes were on Rroy he was not paying attention to the human, his attention was on the mouse crawling next to his foot. then in very fast swift movements he grabbed the mouse and snapped its neck with his teeth.
    Damon then roasted the mouse he had caught and started munching away really happily.

16. Characters in this post:
    The hike was a bit longer than Rroy wanted, but the idea of besting a three-headed dog seemed like too much fun to let his fatigue wear him down. Besides, his old self was chomping at the bit to get his powers and life back. Why stop? Why stop, ever? If they could get to the river by the next day, he would be one happy human. Er, immortal soul.

Quirking a brow, Rroy followed Damon's retreat to the ground. Really? Tired? Rroy checked his vitals. Sure, he was tired but he wouldn't say he was exhausted and ready to call it quits for the day. Heck, he was a runner at heart and could easily cover 3.1-miles in about 16-minutes. Did this demon really think he would tire after such a gloomy walk?

Eh, what was he to do. Damon had made up his mind and was already talking about making camp. Could he argue? Sure, but what good would that do?

With a sigh, he looked from Damon to the sword. "Why don't you build up a fire and I'll get the rats." Having only a sword between the two of them, Rroy knew he wouldn't be able to chop down a tree and make firewood from it. That would have to fall on the demon, who ought to have the strength to rip one from the ground.

Moving to the sword, he was just about ready to pick it up when a voice from within spoke. Do not be so hasty. Remember what happened last time you took without permission?

The voice was right. He didn't know if the item was cursed or belonged strictly to Damon. Calmly, Rroy's hands found his pockets and he turned his attention to the demon he traveled with. "Mind if I use your sword? Or must I procure my own weapon?"

17. Characters in this post:
    they enter the dark forest. the screams of the damned could be heard from miles away. "here we are" Damon looked at Rroy then dropped his sword as he slid to the ground into a sitting position. "We should take a break for the night its getting dark and if we keep going without a break we would surly wear ourselves out." he was tired this was the first time he ever spoke so much in one day.

Damon looked up at Rroy with his hands cupped around his boots while he sat looking like a child. "should i hunt some rats" he asked wondering if the man was hungry like he was. "Rats taste good cooked to the point of black"

18. Characters in this post:
    Damon tilted his head looking at the mortal "you are weird" he whispered. he never liked humans but this one was different and he just couldn't help but thing the mortal was weird with how he acted toward a demon like him. he shifts his eyes to look to the left of him. pointing in the direction he was looking Damon answered the mans question "that is the way to the river Styx but first you have to get passed Hells unforgiving forest where the three headed dog, Cerberus lives."He started to slowly walked in the direction they were suppose to go.

"I have many names here but the name that i gave myself is Damon" he looks back at Rroy as he speaks. their was no emotion in his eyes, he was not very good with his emotional side since he spent pretty much all his time in Hell. "Shall we go?"

(i will start the next rp conversation in Hells unforgiving forest

19. Characters in this post:
    Perfect. This demon of Hell was going to aid him. Although it was odd that the creature would admit that he was inflicted with much pain, Rroy couldn't help but find himself sympathizes with the guy. "I wouldn't worry about failing." Rroy's gaze solidified and a confidence washed over him. "I don't fail."

Pushing his hand forward, he took Damon's hand and shook it. "To mortals, shaking means the beginning of something. It's how we agree to things and it's how we introduce ourselves." His grip was firm, but not overly powerful. It was just strong enough to let Damon know he was in control, but not overly threatening or mean.

"So," his gaze fell back toward the endless paths around him. "What's your name and which way shall we travel?" Something in Rroy told him to step forward and shift right so he did as such. He knew not what laid ahead, but he didn't mind rushing into danger. Danger put him in the mood and got his brain pumping out strategies and plans. The harder the challenge, the greater the reward. If Damon thought it unwise for Rroy to tread down that road, he better speak now or forever agree to whatever danger Rroy walked toward.

20. Characters in this post:
    Damon just stood their looking at the mans hand deciding what to do. then he said very quietly almost to the point where the man wouldn't be able to hear him."..if i join you then I could avoid being tortured every day..but if i fail my life will become unbearable........alright ill lead you to the river Styx" he kept looking at Rroy's hand wondering why the man held it out to him. "whats wrong with your hand?.." he said looking up at the mortal very curiously.

well he just switched sides for the first time since he had been in hell for centuries. was this mortal being really worth saving.