Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Oasis Flames

1. Characters in this post:
    Lilac been living in this town for about two months now, She wasn't exactly new anymore, but everyone still called her the new girl. She lived in the outscurts of Seattle, and it was only a 20 min walk into the city, and she hated driving, and did not want to to do any driving courses again to get her license in America.
    She came across a coffee shop soon enough, and she brushed her long hair from her eyes as she looked up at the sign. "Starbucks.." She read quietly, her accent in play. And she walked in, smiling shyly at whoever looked her way. Today she was wearing a cute yellow summer dress, that went to her knees, and it draped nicely to that point, and the top was strapless, and she has a brown shrug on, and a black small purse over her shoulder. She looked at the menu and decided what to get. "White chocolate mocha, iced please." She said. "And the name for that?" The lady asked her. "Lilac."

2. Characters in this post:
    Caine was far from being a stranger in this town,and yet he felt lonelier than ever.He had spent most of his night exploring,and now he was going to do what humans do best-destroy thier bodies with caffeine. He had walked into starbucks before lilac and had been getting his drink when curiosity got the best of him amd he listened in on the girls conversation and he smiled turning to her"you have a lovely name,i guess its perfect for such a lovely girl"he chastised.

3. Characters in this post:
    Lilac looked up at the guy, and she felt her breath hitch as she did so. He is the most stunning man she's ever seen.. And his eye's, she has never seen anything like that ever.. She felt her face get hot, and she knew she must look like a tomato at the moment.
    "Thank you, you're really kind.." She said shyly, mindlessly messing with the strings on her dress that was secondly her belt. She didn't know what else to say, and she paid for her drink and walked to the counter where the drinks go, and she looked up at the guy and gave him a sweet smile.

4. Characters in this post:
    Caine smiled blankly,the smile didnt quite reach his eyes and he grabbed his drink"its not kindness,lilac-but pure honesty "he remarked sweetly,as she blushed."care to join me?-of course..if you dont already have plans.."he mused.

5. Characters in this post:
    She chuckled, and soon her name was called, and she grabbed her drink, and took a sip before agreeing to join him. "I have no plans, I'll sit with you." She spoke, finding a table and sitting down.
    She's never really had someone approach her like he has done, they all just stare and be weird.. But he actually talked to her, interacted. Maybe Swedish boys are just assholes.

6. Characters in this post:
    Caine simply sat across from her,not even drinking his drink."So by your accent i get your not from around here"he smirked"but i dig it,it gives you an aura of originality"he shrugged.She was different,he could tell,but what it was he didnt know.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Yeah, I'm from Sweden. Thank you.." She said, taking another drink of her coffee. Her knee was starting to ache, she fell on the way here, and scraped her knee, you couldn't see it due to her skirt.

8. Characters in this post:
    Caine was listening to her before he tensed slightly and stopped breathing,he needed control and couldn't just leave her here after starting a conversation. He smiled and raised an eyebrow "your quite far from home then?-what brings you to america,if I may ask"he offered,tilting his head.

9. Characters in this post:
    Lilac watched him, almost unsure of the stranger now, but he wasn't doing anything, and he seemed okay right now. "Well, the city here fascinated me and I left a bad family back at home, I wanted to start fresh. You know?" She said, taking a drink.

10. Characters in this post:
    Chained was still tense,he maintained a calm façade"ah...that's unfortunate..im sure you'll find living here will be..quite the experience"he muttered and looked away from her.

Posts 1 to 10 of 10