Login to your account

To Marry A Stranger [Private Roleplay]

Private Roleplay. We know ourselves. Humans go away.......

Tags: alittleanimeobsessed, ange, freelytomorrow, private, rei, roleplay

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Advanced

New Players: Open

Creator: FreelyTomorrow

Created: 03-01-2014, 07:31 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

1. Characters in this post:
    DATE: SATURDAY ;; MARCH 1, 2014.
    WEATHER: WARM ;; SLIGHT BREEZE ;; FAIRLY CLOUDY
    STARTING TIME;; EARLY AFTERNOON

2. Characters in this post:
    "Damn you, crazy old man." Aiden hissed at the older, near-grey haired man that stood imposingly behind him. Casting a glare at his father, his light grey eyes wandered to rest on the mansion before him and the verdant greenery surrounding it. "Damn you, your friend and his daughter too."

Travelling was all Aiden had done for the past thirteen years, and he'd become accustomed to it. A permanent home was a foreign idea to him now. His home had been wherever he and his father set up camp for the night or whichever Inn they had stayed at. So it had surely come as a surprise when he had been told they were moving in with his friend. The true surprise, however, lied in the arranged marriage that his father had just forgotten to tell him about until they had entered the country.

His father shoved him forward, and Aiden nearly lost his balance at the sudden feeling of the man's palm pressing into his back. He slipped his other backpack strap back unto his shoulder and angrily marched himself up to the dark brown, seemingly new door and lightly rapped his knuckles against it. His father followed, pressing his finger against the doorbell that his son hadn't quite noticed.

Aiden groaned lightly, slipping the long sleeves of his plain white button up shirt to his elbows, though his father sooon tugged them back down. The man was bent on making a good first impression, as his friend had never met his son; the boy was bent on beating the hot weather, though his father seemed against it since he'd forced him to wear such long sleeves -- the man had gone as far as to make him wear his new navy blue trousers.

Of course, Aiden despised these clothes. He'd come to despise everything except for his Dobok.

3. Characters in this post:
    Marina was currently in her room, painting something. She wiped her face, a smudge of paint remaining on her cheek. She wasn't happy about the marriage, she thought it was a crazy and stupid idea. She only decided to paint since her father was busy in the dojo. She was slightly happy that her mother would be coming home with more paint though.

She looked at her painting, carefully examining it as she picked it up. She smiled softly at it, then went out of her room to get a hammer, and two nails from her parents room. She walked down the hall to their room, grabbing two nails from her mothers desk. She found a hammer on her fathers side of the bed, grabbing it tightly.

She walked back down the hall to her room, and hung the painting on a wall. She heard a door bell ring, and decided to get it. Her father was probably busy in the dojo anyways. She sighed heavily as she walked out of her room, to the door. She unlocked the locks on the door, and opened it. She put her hand on her hips, but smiled at Aiden's father. She noticed the boy standing there, looking angry. She didn't really look at him that much though.

4. Characters in this post:
    "Marina, my dear. I haven't seen you seen you in years. You've grown much taller." The man stepped beside his son, resting a hand lightly on the girl's shoulder in warm greeting. "I'm sorry to intrude, but may I ask for you to call your father? Oh, and I'm --"

Before proper introductions were made, Aiden interrupted with a soft scoff. "Is this the chick you an' your friend set me up with?" The boy asked brusquely, leaning lazily against the doorframe.

His grey eyes traced the girl standing before him, taking in her every curve. She had a nice figure. Petite in height, though a stunning hourglass with a narrow waist -- just as he liked 'em. His gaze moved up to linger on her breasts and admire her cleavage. Wide hips, nice legs and ample bosom -- Aiden had little to complain about.

"Eh, she isn't half bad." He muttered, his pale fingers gently tugging his shirt sleeves above his elbows again. She was a brunette, a beautiful one at that. Still, marriage would have been stretching it. At most, he might have dated her for two weeks before he got bored.

She did have beautiful eyes, however, though they were not looking at him. Her attitude annoyed him. To have been in his presence and stared at his old, terrible father instead was an insult deserving of the soft scoff he'd given.

5. Characters in this post:
    She crossed her arms slightly, at his rude manors. "Thank you!" She said sweetly at the man. She then looked at the boy, and raised her eyebrow at him looking her up and down. She rolled her eyes, and looked back at the man. "Of course. You're not intruding at all. Come in, and make yourself at home while I get him." She sent slight death glares at the boy still staring at her.

She opened the door wider, signaling them to come in. She then closed the door gently behind them and walked to the dojo. She slightly watched her father practicing, before going up to him and telling him that the guests are here.

Her and her father walked back inside where they were. "Welcome, welcome. We haven't talked in awhile." The man softly smiled at Aiden's father, before turning to the boy. "And you must be the boy he was talking about. Nice to meet you." He said, turning to his daughter before sitting down a couch she was now sitting on.

6. Characters in this post:
    Aiden followed the girl without further words, his father not far in tow, into a living room adorned with expensive decor. The boy plopped into a comfortable armchair in a corner, reaching down and undoing the offwhite laces of his worn sneakers.

"So where's this friend of yours, huh, pops?" He paused, kicking his shoes off and stretching his long legs haphazardly. His sneakers flung themselves into corners under tables. He'd probably be able to find them later.

The tall cream walls and ceramic vases did nothing to make the boy feel guilty for his altogether rude and unmannerable display, but instead further heightened his desire to be on the road again.

As the girl returned, and Aiden's eyes returned to her large breasts, with her father the boy made little effort to sit upright. His father walked out from the corner he had stood in, sitting in a chair close to his son's.

"Oh, it surely has been. Now, to the matter at hand. This is my son, Aiden. He is an established Martial Artist, I think you'll find him qualified to lead the dojo."

7. Characters in this post:
    "Yes, yes. I am sure he'll be good at leading my dojo as well. Someone like him owning the dojo would probably be best for it." Marians father nodded at the man. His smile never leaving his face.

Marina noticed Aiden staring at her, and softly scoffed. She stood up, stretching her arms slightly. "Father, may I be excused?" She watched her father nod once again, but at her. She walked out of the room, and went into her room. She changed into something that would cover her some what more. She walked back out, in a tank top, some jeans, and a white leather jacket that wasn't zipped up fully.

What she was wearing wasn't the best thing to wear, considering it only helped cover her a tiny bit. She sighed and sat back down. She smiled sweetly at Aiden, though you could probably see the hate in her eyes.

She was going to say something to Aiden, but thought it would be proper to be quiet. She wanted to try and be nice hosts, but it was slightly hard considering Aiden's attitude towards everything and everyone. She could already tell that she wouldn't want to be getting married with him anytime soon. " Another thing, we only have one bed in the guests room. You'll have to sleep in Marinas room." Her father looked at Aiden.

8. Characters in this post:
    "It's settled, then. As soon as these two get acquainted we shall hold the wedding. I'm sure my son will not disappoint you. His talent surpasses mine, and he has the discipline to become a good dojo owner." The man assured. His wrinkled cheeks rose into a warm smile that was the embodiment of happiness.

Soft words that the grey-eyed boy had difficulty making out caused him to lazily glance up. Uninterested, Aiden's gaze fell once more to the brunette's breasts in careful appraisal and scrutiny. Seconds later, the woman stood firmly. Casting a fleeting glare towards the other, she stormed hastily into her room. Certainly, she had come to dislike him in the little time they had even been aware of each other's existence.

Those light grey eyes then darted around the room, grazing the decor with little enthusiasm or care. As if at his beck and call, the woman reentered in form fitting jeans that hugged her hips sexily, a tank top that pressed against her narrow waist and left just enough cleavage and a white leather jacket that covered her shoulders and accentuated her breasts.

His small lips slowly curved into an amused smirk with eyes that mirrored his lust. The light grey orbs that formed his eyes slipped into routine and found their passion, his gaze drifting to her bosom and staying. 'Nice try; but it didn't work, did it?' He mouthed, teasingly running his tongue over his lips lecherously.

"Pops, I'm thirsty." The boy complained, before turning to the girl's father. "You people have somethin' to drink around here?"

9. Characters in this post:
    Marina growled. She was about to yell at him, but decided not to. She sighed, wishing this would all be over soon. Maybe her father would notice his attitude and make him leave. She knew her father really wanted someone to own the dojo when he's gone, but this is just crazy.

Her father looked at the boy. "Why yes, I will go-" Before he could finish, she interrupted him. "I'll go make something to drink." She suddenly said, finding this the perfect excuse to leave the room. She got up slightly, and walked out of the room. She walked into the kitchen, opening a cabinet.

She got four glass cups, and poured juice into 3 of them. She looked at the last one for a minute, and thought about something. She shrugged it off, deciding poisoning him wouldn't be the best idea. She grabbed all four glasses, walking back into the living room. She gently gave her father, and the boy's father a glass of juice. She gave Aiden the Empty one.

She sat down on the couch she was on before, smiling at Aiden before taking a sip of juice. She thought that he deserved an empty cup. Just because he wanted something to drink, didn't mean he had to be rude. She thought if he really wanted something to drink, he could make something himself. She wasn't his butler anyways.

Posts 1 to 9 of 9