Login to your account

Insider Sinz

a collection of Sinz and Monsters' rps......

Tags: collection, hunter, vampire

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Closed

Creator: Sinz Kitten

Created: 05-29-2013, 05:59 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 225

Thread: Insider Sinz

1. Characters in this post:
    Shizu blushed then was a bit surprised though lightly wrapped his arms around Kaito's neck as he kissed him and leaned him back into the couch not seeming to mind in the least.... actually he seemed to be quite enjoying the kiss... but not as much as Kaito biting him.

2. Characters in this post:
    kaito kissed along his jaw to his neck gently and nibbled softly not breaking the surface. tesing shizu. he smirked then dashed one of his hands down to shizus crotch

3. Characters in this post:
    Shizu moaned and then gasped a bit out of shock as he felt Kaito's hand on his crotch and blushed brightly looking at him with surprise clear in his face.

4. Characters in this post:
    kaito looked back at him " im sorry. I shouldn't have done that."he said and sat up shizu on his lap. " forgive me?" he asked making a pouty face at shizu sodtly. he was begging to really like this kid but he had to remember that they had just met and shizu had just had his first kiss he probably didn't want to go further on the same night.

5. Characters in this post:
    "I-it's okay you just surprised me is all." Shizu blushed brightly then suddenly smiled slightly still blushing as he wrapped his arms around Kaito and placed his head gently on the other males shoulder nuzzling him lightly hoping he didn't mind.

6. Characters in this post:
    kaito smiled and kissed his cheek softly liking how shizu nuzzled him. " your cute."he smiled at him and kissed his neck gently " do you want me to bite you?" he whispered

7. Characters in this post:
    Shizu blushed brightly before pausing some. "I-is you... want to." he blushed even brighter at the thought of the other male biting him but seemed to like the idea of course.

8. Characters in this post:
    kaito looked at him and smiled gently then licked and nibbled at shizus neck gently then all of suden in a blink of an eye bit into his neck drinking a slight amout of his blood careful not to hurt shizu he wraped his arms around his gently pulling his fangs out he trailed butter fly kisses down his neck

9. Characters in this post:
    Shizu blushed brightly and moaned loudly along with a slight gasp as he felt Kaito licking and then biting his neck. He groaned a bit in pleasure as he felt Kaito draining some of his blood and just leaned against him seeming very comfortable... even knowing how close he could be to dieing around Kaito

10. Characters in this post:
    i kissed down his chest i wanted him so badly. i looked up at him " should we stop?
    "

11. Characters in this post:
    Shizu blushed even brighter before hesitantly nodding. "I... I'm sorry... w-we just met and... I don't know about going any further." he said softly but was still blushing brightly and couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt for Kaito to nibble, lick, and bite him.

(why are you doing first person again XD )

12. Characters in this post:
    ( sorry i was doing another roleplay also and in that one im doing first person so i did it here by accident!)

kaito nodded " i completely understand." he said and pulled away he looked at him pulling shizu nto his arms gently " i can still hold you though right?"

13. Characters in this post:
    (it's okay so long as you don't mind be pointing it out XD )

Shizu blushed but cuddled up to Kaito. "Of course... so long as you don't mind the fact that I'll probably end up falling asleep... I've had a pretty long day ya know." he said softly with a slight sheepish smile but didn't really feel like driving home right now... it was really late after all... and he was already tired.

14. Characters in this post:
    kaito nodded and soon felt shizu breathing heavily asleep. he kissed his cheek then carried him up to his room seting him on the bed gently and pulling the blanket uo to his chin then kaito walked back down stairs

15. Characters in this post:
    Shizu yawned and seemed very comfortable cuddling with Kaito but also seemed fine as he was laid in a nice warm bed. He would easily sleep through the night and woke up rather late the next morning with a startle as he sat up and realized that he would be late for work and started to worry a bit.

16. Characters in this post:
    kaito walked in with only a towel wraped around his lower half and hit lightly coloured hair wet. he looked at shizu" oh your awake." he said looking down at his underdressed self. " I thought that youd still be sleeping so I was going to grab some clothes." he said and shrugged.

17. Characters in this post:
    Shizu's face couldn't be more red then it was right as he saw Kaito wearing nothing but a towel. His mouth hung open slightly as he tried to think of words to say but could only seem to blush brighter and brighter as he tried to speak.

18. Characters in this post:
    kaito smiled then turned towards his dresser his back to the other male. he droped his towel and slid into some boxers quickly then pulling on solid black jeans he smiled and turned around." your cute when you blush"

19. Characters in this post:
    Shizu seemed to blush even brighter and looked down trying to find his voice but was finding it very hard to concentrate. He really needed to get to work but at the same time he felt as though he didn't want to leave... he liked being around Kaito... he was nice and caring.

20. Characters in this post:
    " go to work. I don't want you to get fired. just don't come to kill me. but if you need food or kisses ill be either here or in the forest where I was yesterday." he said softly and kissed his forhead "I would grab you jacket for you but I assume it has things that could kill me on and in it. "

21. Characters in this post:
    "Heh... yeah sorry about that." Shizu said softly before blushing again and leaned up with one arm wrapped around Kaito's neck and kissed him deeply and lovingly his face still as red as can be... but he just loved the feel of the other males lips so much.

22. Characters in this post:
    kaito kissed him back with the same passion then pulled away " go to work so you don't get in trouble. you know where to find me." he said sliping into a black t shirt them jumping out the window and quickly sprinting into the forest

23. Characters in this post:
    Shizu continued to blush as he got up and cleaned himself up before heading to the door and grabbing his jacket then headed out to his bike and took off for work. It was, of course, another long day... but today there was something... different. He could feel himself being watched... but it wasn't the same feeling he got when Kaito's eyes were on him... no this was a cold, hate filled glare. After awhile he figured out what it was... a little too late. He was speeding through areas close to the forest when he was suddenly knocked off his bike and felt a harsh scream of pain leave his throat as he felt something like how it felt for Kaito to bite him... but so much more painful and he could feel a tone of blood leaving his body. "K-KAITO! H-HEL.." he cut off as he felt the vampire biting even deeper into his neck and his body writhed in pain.

24. Characters in this post:
    kaito heard his name being screamed then the scream cut out. panicing he raced through the trees in search of shizu after awhile he saw him there was a vampire ontop of him his fangs deep in shizus neck. kaito sped over yanking the vamp off "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!? this is my turf. and you all know it!!" he snaped throwing the vamp against a tree. the vamp glared and charged at kaito. kaito snarled then bit it riping its throat out with ease " fucking made vamps." he said and walked over to shizu quickly

25. Characters in this post:
    Shizu was shaking horribly with a gaping gash in his neck that was just spilling out blood and tones of other scratches on him from being knocked off his bike. The vampire chuckled as he held his throat and watched the poor little human boy struggle for air and life. "Huh! What do you care? I just killed a hunter that has taken out over half of my family! He deserved it!" The other hissed before vanishing leaving Kaito with the dying Shizu

26. Characters in this post:
    "SHIZU! NO YOU CANT DIE!" he said his eyes dark red from all the blood and he hadn't eaten all day. he licked shizus neck trying to heal it but it wouldn't work. " he used his venom..." he muttered and tore open his own wrist " im sorry shizu." he said feeding shizu some of kaitos blood hoping to make up for the lost blood. " im taking you to your leaders!" he said picking him up in his arms his eyes were filled with tears as he banged loudly on shizus leaders door " don't die baby. please don't die."

27. Characters in this post:
    Shizu whimpered weakly as he tasted Kaito's super coppery blood going into his mouth but didn't have the energy to pull away or do anything. Liliume heard a knock at the door and looked through the peep whole. At first all she saw was the red eyed vampire so right away she got her gun out before slowly opening the door. She then saw Shizu in his arm and a giant gash on his neck. "What the hell did you do to him you monster?!" the woman snarled still with the gun in hand and pointed at Kaito but she was wavering a bit... she didn't want to shoot him if he knew what was wrong with Shizu or what happened.

28. Characters in this post:
    kaito held shizu gently in his arms he was shaking " I don't want him to die... I didn't do it. it was a mad vampire." he said " I killed it but he had already done this to shizu. can you help him?" he asked he kissed shizus forhead softly kaitos once black shirwas now an even darker black soaked with shizus blood " i promise you i wouldn't hurt him. if your a true vampire hunter youll know that born vamps cant lie." he said and kissed shizus forhead again" please hurry..."

29. Characters in this post:
    Lilliume paused her eyes unsure but it was clear she wanted to help her friend. Slowly she lowered the gun and stepped out of the way. "Fallow me... quickly." she said as she turned and headed for the medical room as she started to prep the needles and threads. "Do you know if any of the venom got into him? And what's the blood on his mouth from... if it's your blood I can only do so much... and then you'll have to take over and hope that he's not pissed when he wakes up." she said knowing that if Kaito had given him his blood then he would probably be turned... she hated the thought for one of her colleagues but this vampire seemed to care allot for him... he came to a hunter to save Shizu's life... she would be okay with it if he ended up taking care of Shizu if he became a vampire.

30. Characters in this post:
    kaito looked down holding shizus hand " I didn't know what else to do.. I just didn't want him to die. plus there was venom from the mad vampire in his system. I tried to suck it out but if I continued he would ave died."

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 225