Login to your account

Insider Sinz

a collection of Sinz and Monsters' rps......

Tags: collection, hunter, vampire

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Closed

Creator: Sinz Kitten

Created: 05-29-2013, 05:59 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    " oh did you now?" he smirked and kissed shizu deeply and lovingly

2. Characters in this post:
    "N-nothing but... uh... I thought... we would be more comfortable in here..." Shizu blushed before sitting down in their bed still blushing brightly.

3. Characters in this post:
    kaito looked confused " what did i do wrong?" he asked confused

4. Characters in this post:
    "K-kaito!" Shizu blushed brightly then frowned a little before slowly moving to get up feeling well enough to now. He then grabbed Kaito's hand and lead him to their room still blushing a bit.

5. Characters in this post:
    "she might try but she wouldn't keep going if you told her to stop." he said and licked shizus waist softly he chuckled

6. Characters in this post:
    "Well... since she's your sister I suppose it's okay... but she won't try to fallow me when I go back to work or anything will she?" Shizu asked blushing every time he felt Kaito's tongue come in contact with his skin which made him moan softly every now and again.

7. Characters in this post:
    kaito smiled and kissed him deeply " you don't mind if she stays here right?" he asked kissing shizus chest licking each tiny wound to help the healing process " I know you probably don't like her now but shell get nicer as sje gets to know you. "

8. Characters in this post:
    Shizu was shocked as Jez walked onto his chest and let out a slight groan of pain since he still had allot of wounds on him. He then blushed at what she said before shaking his head a bit and wrapping his arms around Kaito lovingly and kissed his neck softly to calm him easily nipping him so he could get his attention.

9. Characters in this post:
    jezabell nodded " awwyour worried about me shizumeru." she giggled and sat at the end of the couch she turned into a black cat and walked on his chest softly she licked at kaitos hand

kaito " jez if you leave us alone you can choose any room you want if you don't leave us alone you get the closet."

jez giggled " YOU MEAN THE CLOSET YOU CAME OUT OF!?" she burst out laughing causing her to turn back to "human" form " ill take the room farthest from your guys so I don't have to hear you have sex!" she giggled running up the stairs before kaito could yell at her

10. Characters in this post:
    "I don't know... the only thing new is that me and Kaito can talk back and forth mentally... it helps when I'm too weak to say anything." Shizu shrugged a bit then nuzzled Kaito softly. "Oh yeah... whatever you do don't go picking through that black jacket near the door... it has bullets in it that are covered in holy water and blessed silver... Lilliume insisted that me and Kaito have at least one in the house... but I haven't had the chance to put it in our room yet." he said in a warning tone since he knew without one of the two pairs of gloves the gun would really hurt the girl.

11. Characters in this post:
    (OMG I HAD HER WHOLE THING DONE THEN I ACIDENTLY CLOSED OUT OF THAT TAB!!!)

kaito nodded " jezzy please be nice to shizu ok. I really like him." jezabell nodded " well he is kinda cute kaito. " jez said she looked at shizu do you have any powers?" she asked

kaito "jezabell please don't pry ok." jez nodded " its just a question. I can turn into a cat shizumeru.and kaito can read minds. but you were made so you probably don't have any cool powers."

12. Characters in this post:
    "I'm okay now Kaito really." Shizu said softly then frowned a bit when he heard Jez. "Please call me Shizumeru or Kaze... Kaito and Lilliume are the only ones I let call me Shizu..." Shizu said before looking at Kaito a bit surprised that his sister didn't know but just smirked slightly. "well yes he is very clearly into me." Shizu smirked since he did have a few bite marks both on his neck and shoulders from where they had either been a little too into it or Kaito had just bitten him or from when he was changed.

13. Characters in this post:
    kaito nodded " I did kill people before but jez I don't do that anymore." he said and kissed shizu gently " how ya feelin hun?" he asked handing him another blood bag

jez " that's all good and dandy but ive been starving for over a month soo could I have one of the bags?" she asked kaito threw one to his sister quickly she caught it and tore it open. chugging it quickly " so shizu huh? hmm I had no clue my brother was gay. "

14. Characters in this post:
    "Easy for you to tell me not to be upset or to calm down, you're not the one that was doused in holy water." Shizu pointed out then sighed. "I don't care who thinks what about kaito... I love him and I know now he wouldn't kill anyone unless he had a real reason to... I'm... undead proof of that." he said then smirked at the ending figuring he would make light of what he had originally not wanted.

15. Characters in this post:
    ( ill make an actuall character for jez in alittle bit)

kaito smiled and kissed his neck softly

jez " I didn't want to be killed they think im a hunter im not. and I knew they wouldn't kill you they just wanted kaito so calm down." she rolled her eyes " but the wolf didn't lie most things hate kaito."

kaito sighed and nodded

16. Characters in this post:
    Shizu drank the second pouch of blood slower but then couldn't help but blush and tried to hold back a soft whimper of pleasure as he felt Kaito licking his chest. He then looked over to Jez quietly with a slight frown. "Why did you say those horrible things before? And why did you let them almost kill me?!" he said sounding annoyed and that but then just sighed and shook his head before wrapping his arms around Kaito lovingly. "oh and by the way, my name is Shizumeru Kaze... Kaito just calls me Shizu." he said not wanting anyone else to call him that.... well Lilliume did sometimes but that was different.

17. Characters in this post:
    kaito handed him another " drink so your wounds will heal." he said and licked a long gash on shizus chest closing it up

jez "ewww gross. " she said and drank her bag of blood quickly" im jezabell by the way " she said to shizu

18. Characters in this post:
    Shizu groaned as he smelled the blood and felt Kaito trying to feed it to him which caused him to slowly regain consciousness. He gave a soft groan before easily draining the pack then slowly groaned as he opened his eyes and looked up to Kaito still half dazed.

19. Characters in this post:
    kaito laid him on the couch he grabed a few bags of blood and fed some to shizu gently. he tossed one to jez " jeez jez are you stavin your self you look hungry."

jez sighed " the wolves don't like me to drink blood. so ive been living off of a rabbit for 3 weeks." she said kaito simply nodded to concered about shizu to really pay attention to her

20. Characters in this post:
    Shizu whimpered softly before burying his face into Kaito's chest passing out completely and started to pant a little as his blood lust started to bother him even more. He was still worried about what had happened though... what if Jazz hadn't been lying? What if she really was a hunter? What if this was just an act?