Login to your account

Insider Sinz

a collection of Sinz and Monsters' rps......

Tags: collection, hunter, vampire

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Closed

Creator: Sinz Kitten

Created: 05-29-2013, 05:59 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 225

Thread: Insider Sinz

1. Characters in this post:
    Shizumeru sighed as he awoke late that night and slowly got up and stretched as he went to take a shower before cleaning and loading his gun and checking his equipment. He headed off on his motorcycle to his employer to see what jobs he had for him tonight then was off once more with a few pictures and locations hoping it would be easier then usual. Sometimes he got lucked and the demons wanted to make a deal or would agree to coming in and talking with her bosses but other time she had to kill them at sometimes that was actually the easy way.

2. Characters in this post:
    he sat up looking around. he was sitting high up in a tree over looking the forest. he smiled softly to him self seeing another man walk beneth it. watching the man carefully he noticed a small badge on the mans arm. kaito grimced and jumped up. the man was a vampire hunter. he put his hand over his mouth and jumped to the next tree hoping that the hunter wouldn't find him

3. Characters in this post:
    Shizumeru looked up as he heard something and then started fallowing the sounds before aiming a gun up so he could shoot as needed. "Come on down and this won't have to be near as painful. Heck if you come down now I'll even take you in so you can explain yourself and you might not be killed." he said as he continued to fallow the male's movements with sharp eyes.

4. Characters in this post:
    jumped down and put his arms up. he walked over to shizumeru and ran a finger down his jaw across the scar. " hmmm. take me in huh?" he asked and smirked at him " is that code for something?" he asked and winked at the man. in a blink of an eye kaito kicked the gun out of shizumerus hand and smiled. "cute"

5. Characters in this post:
    Shizumeru sneered as he quickly pulled out a silver and holy dipped knife. "Yeah it's a code for test me and I'll kill you right here." he sneered darkly as he pulled out a water bomb that had holy water in it that would easily kill a vampire if it hit them.

6. Characters in this post:
    "hey watch where you point those things. they are very deadly." he said and smiled moving his hand off of his face. " yur pretty cute lad. why don't you take your toys and go bug one of those home made vamps? not that I couldn't take you. cuz trust me baby I could."

7. Characters in this post:
    "There are other people taking care of those, I was sent after you. Now then, are you going to come with me or am I going to have to drench you in holy water and then set you ablaze?" Shizumeru growled softly and you could tell he wasn't bluffing in the least.

8. Characters in this post:
    " I don't see what I did wrong. I was minding my own business." he growled and moved closer to him " if anything you are the pest here. I did nothing wrong. "he stated and touched shizumerus face again. " you have very soft skin boy. it would be a shame to ruin it."

9. Characters in this post:
    "Done nothing wrong? We have several reports of someone who looks just like you feeding on innocent people! How do you explain that vampire?! " Shezumiru sneered once more darkly as he pressed the purified metal against the other males arm.

10. Characters in this post:
    " looks like me. dosnt mean it is me. you have no exact proof. and even if I was feeding off of humans. humans are vermin anyways. " he said and sighed " get that blade off of me!" he snaped pushing him away forcfully

11. Characters in this post:
    "Well we have two dead people and several traumatized all saying that it was you! So either I have to kill you or take you in, which is it going to be?!" Shizumeru snapped as he quickly moved and pressed the knife to his neck making sure that he could see the holy water that he had ready in hand if he tried to attack him.

12. Characters in this post:
    kaito griped shizumerus wrist with one hand and turned used his free hand to move his neck. " you've been bad. shizumeru. very bad." he said and went to bite his neck

13. Characters in this post:
    Shizumeru gasped as he was grabbed and tried to pull away but found that his hand was very strong on his arm. He stared at Kaito darkly but for some reason found that he didn't want to douse him with water... why was that though?

14. Characters in this post:
    I smirked " now let me give you your options. either I can drain you dry of all your blood. or I can let you go free and youll let me go free." he said and licked shizumerus neck " chose"

15. Characters in this post:
    Shizumeru snarled slightly as he tried to yank himself away. "Well I can't very well do that now can I? That would put me at risk for treason." he snapped softly but didn't like the other option at all.

16. Characters in this post:
    " so you likethe first option? easy enough." he said and sunk his fangs into his neck for a second then pulled them out. "mmm tasty. did you change your mind?"

17. Characters in this post:
    Shizumeru sneered a bit then gasped as he was bit and stared in shock at Kaito and felt slightly surprised at the fact that... he actually kinda liked the feel of him biting him... but he didn't want Kaito to kill him... he just couldn't go back without his head or him pretty much.

18. Characters in this post:
    kaito took off his own jacket and handed it to the shocked shizumeru. " take this back to your leaders lie and say you burned my body." I said and jumped back up int the tree

19. Characters in this post:
    Shizumeru stared at Kaito's jacket and then looked up at him rather curiously. "Why are you doing this?" he asked with he didn't see any reason why Kaito would spare him.

20. Characters in this post:
    " because your kinda cute. you might wanna cover up those marks on your neck though. I don't think your boss would like that very much." he said and smiled then jumped to the next tree

21. Characters in this post:
    Shizumeru couldn't help but blush some before putting up his hood to hide the marks and dousing the jacket in holy water to make it appear he had put it on Kaito then took off on his bike and turned in the jacket in before heading back out trying to think but found himself going back to where he saw Kaito... he found the male very... interesting and rather hot... he knew it was wrong but he couldn't help it.

22. Characters in this post:
    he appeared in front of him he kaito had fresh blood on his lips and chi " sorry i would have cleaned up if i had been expecting company. " he said and licked his lips " theres pleanty more if you want some." he said

23. Characters in this post:
    Shizumeru stopped his bike as Kaito appeared and stared at him blankly for a moment then sighed. "I don't even know why I came looking for you... especially since I know all you do is break the rules." he sighed heavily but really wasn't sure... maybe it was because Kaito had spared him... or because he was the first one to call him any type of indeering word... such as calling him 'cute' as he had put it....

24. Characters in this post:
    " hmm I guess I did call you cute didn't I?" he asked reading shizumerus mind. " did that turn you on? no one ever says things like that to you.do they?" he asked and smirked " I could say more but you did want to kill me."

25. Characters in this post:
    Shizumeru flushed for a second before turning his face away. "It's my job... they send me after vampires and I either kill them or bring them in." he said calmly seeming rather unsure of how to feel right now.

26. Characters in this post:
    " feel how ever you want about me. I don't really care." he smiled and looked at him. " how do you feel about me?"

27. Characters in this post:
    Shizumeru couldn't help but blush and look away seeming both flustered and embarrassed. "W-what kind of question it that?!" he said but you could tell he wasn't really upset... just embarrassed because he found himself very attracted to the other male

28. Characters in this post:
    Kaito rolled his eyes " its a question. " he said and smiled. " so whats the answer?"

29. Characters in this post:
    Shizumeru blushed deeply and looked away for a second trying to think of what to say then worked his mouth for a long few seconds before huffing and looking down. "I... I'm not sure... y-you're... k-kind cute I suppose..." he said quietly with a bright blush but wasn't sure if he should tell him that he had actually kinda liked the feel of him biting his neck or not.

30. Characters in this post:
    " you liked the bite didn't you?" he asked and smirked " I could bite you more. " he smiled and kissed his cheek softly

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 225