Login to your account

Insider Sinz

a collection of Sinz and Monsters' rps......

Tags: collection, hunter, vampire

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Closed

Creator: Sinz Kitten

Created: 05-29-2013, 05:59 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 225

Thread: Insider Sinz

1. Characters in this post:
    Shizumeru blushed even brighter as his heart pumped and he felt the other male kiss his cheek. He felt so embarrassed... and confused... and also like he wanted Kaito to bite him again... but he was also kinda scared... he wouldn't kill him by biting him again would he? He didn't think he would but he couldn't be sure.

2. Characters in this post:
    " I wouldn't kill you.. but then again im full right now. " he smiled " I havea house you know you don't have to look for me in this forest." he chuckled " im not homeless"

3. Characters in this post:
    Shizumeru's face couldn't be more red as he finally looked over at Kaito. "No I did not know that... the only info I had on you was that you liked to hang out in the forest..." he said honestly but still seemed quite embarrassed. He was supposed to hate this male... but instead he found himself quite attracted to him... how ironic.

4. Characters in this post:
    " usually I hate vempire hunters for some obvious reasons and some not so quite obvious. any ways I like you. your difernt. " he smiled " would you like to see my house? its not far from here."

5. Characters in this post:
    Shizu listened and blushed a little again before nodding some. "O-okay" he said softly before starting his bike again ready to fallow Kaito but really wasn't sure why he was doing this... trusting a vampire that could so easily kill him... he just couldn't figure himself out right now.

6. Characters in this post:
    kaito " can I get a ride?" he asked softly " I could run it but. you need directions anyways" he said and smiled climbing on before shizu could answe

7. Characters in this post:
    Shizu nodded before taking off with Kaito giving him directions and easily fallowed them trying to keep from thinking of how close each bump put them.

8. Characters in this post:
    leaned closer and whispered in shizus ear " im liking the closeness of this" he nibbled at shizus ear flirtasiously then sat back again

9. Characters in this post:
    Shizu blushed even darker when he heard Kaito and tried to hide a soft moan as he felt him nibbling at his ear. Before long he stopped as they pulled up to Kaito's house and he turned off the motor wondering slightly why exactly had showed him to his house.

10. Characters in this post:
    Kaito smiled and hoped off. his house was a huge vintage manchin. it had been his parents a long long time ago. since he stoped aging at about 24 that's how old he looked even though he was hundreds of years old. kaito grabed shizmus hand and led him to the door since he was a vampire there was really no need to lock the door. he opened it with ease and steped inside

11. Characters in this post:
    "Wow..." Shizu said in awe as he looked at the mansion and suddenly blushed again as he looked down and saw Kaito still holding his hand. He didn't really mind but somehow this made him think again on how he had mentioned biting him again.

12. Characters in this post:
    kaito looked at shizmu. then quickly leaned him back kissing him deeply

13. Characters in this post:
    Shizu was shocked beyond shocked as he felt Kaito kissing him and stared at him wide eyed for a moment before slowly closing his eyes and leaning into the kiss a bit kissing him back softly and seemed rather unsure... this was actually his first kiss... and he loved it really.

14. Characters in this post:
    kaito pulled away slowly " sorry I shouldn't have done that.... you don't like guys do you?" he asked looking down

15. Characters in this post:
    Shizu's face was blood red by now as he looked at Kaito meekly before laughing nervously. "If I didn't like guys don't you think you would at least be doused in holy water? I called you cute... most guys don't say that to each other." he blushed even more before looking down some just seeming really embarrassed right now.

16. Characters in this post:
    " so if I kissed you again you wouldn't mind?" he asked looking at him " I like you shizmu I like you a lot...'

17. Characters in this post:
    Shizu blushed but shook his head then smiled shyly. "I... I think I like you to Kaito... allot..." he blushed meekly before shuffling his feet a bit and just couldn't seem to get rid of his blush for nothing.

18. Characters in this post:
    kaito smiled at him and kissed him again deeper. nibbling on his lip gently

19. Characters in this post:
    Shizu blushed even more and let out something between a moan and whimper as he kissed Kaito back and slowly parted his lips in case that's what Kaito wanted... was to make out that is.

20. Characters in this post:
    kaito let his tongue wonder in shizus mouth softly exploring. his hands went down and slid into shizus back pockets gently. until it hit a bullet one of the ones that had holy water on it kaito jumped back quickly looking at his hand that was bleeding. " damn it!!" he cursed

21. Characters in this post:
    Shizu was enjoying the kiss completely... until he felt Kaito putting his hands in his back pockets and couldn't pull away fast enough to warn him before he saw his hand bleeding and actually felt aweful. "Oh my gosh.... I'm so sorry Kaito." he said softly before pulling out some bandages and took his hand to clean the wound then wrapped it gently. "I'm... really really sorry... here." he said as he emptied his pockets of the holy items and placed them in his backpack that he took and set at the front door before heading back over to Kaito and hoped he wasn't mad and was okay.

22. Characters in this post:
    " itll heal in time." he said " I just forgot that you had fatal weapons against me." he sighed and walked over to the couch gesturing for shizu to follow him and sit next to him

23. Characters in this post:
    Shizu felt awful but fallowed Kaito and sat next to him hoping he would be okay. "I... actually had too... I took off my gun back at work... I thought I had taken all the bullets out of my pocket as well but I guess there was still one in there..." he said softly as he looked down at his knees still seeming unsure. Of course at this angle you could see his neck easily and it's soft smooth skin that only had two little spots on it from where Kaito had bitten him before.

24. Characters in this post:
    kaito " stay right there." he said and walked into the kitchin and grabing a bag of blood out of the refridgerator and drinking it quickly then throwing the bag away and taking the bandage off. he went back and sat next to shizu " look all healed " he showed his where the bullet had hit him. all that was left was a tiny scar. " don't be so concerned im immortal remember?"

25. Characters in this post:
    "Yeah... I'll have to try not to worry huh?" Shizu smirked slightly then looked down some thinking a bit and kept finding his mind going back to what they had talked about before but kept trying to put it out of his mind... yet it just wouldn't stay away.

26. Characters in this post:
    he smiled and kissed his cheek " stop worrying." he repeated and squeezed his hand gently. " your actually really cute when you worry though."

27. Characters in this post:
    Shizu laughed and blushed a little nervously and seemed to not be used to getting any compliments or at all on how to act about someone he liked since he just kinda sat there quietly.

28. Characters in this post:
    " will you get in trouble if they find out that you are here?" he asked him

29. Characters in this post:
    Shizu frowned slightly and laughed a bit more seeming really nervous now. "They'll kill me if they find me with you... but I'm off duty right now..." he said softly as he looked down trying not to think of what would happen.

30. Characters in this post:
    "id protect you." he said simply and looked at him. he leaned over and kissed shizus lips again leaning him back onto the couch gently

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 225