Login to your account

Journey of the Forgotten

Things are changing...At a fast pace-What will you do...Who will you be?......

Tags: action, destruction, differinciality, drama, fantasy

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Fame_And_Flames

Created: 04-21-2013, 10:33 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 106

1. Characters in this post:
    Jessie saw the little girls face flash with emotion sighing she looked over the crowd and when she saw a gate she pondered for a moment at what kind of things made up the ship.

2. Characters in this post:
    Lou chuckled and took out his metal stake, forcing it into the chain link fence and prying it open link by link. Once he was done, a small opening had been created, wide enough for Foxglove to fit comfortably into, but the others - including himself - would have to squeeze in a little. "Alright girls, from this point on I can only help out the ones who are close to me. Stray too far and you're on your own." He warned with an excited chuckle like the people they'd encounter would be holding paintball guns, squeezing through the fence without too much difficulty.

3. Characters in this post:
    Jessie was brought back to present time by lous voice,blinking blankly she got through the fence and stood on the other side looking around.

4. Characters in this post:
    Lucille tilted her head. The hole looked liked an extremely tight fit, at least for her. "You first, kiddo," She said gently nudging Foxglove forward. Since Jessie had already gone through the woman had no qualms in letting Foxglove go first. If something happened and they got separated she could at least trust the other girl to take care of Foxglove.

Foxglove's eyes watered slightly as Lucille pushed her forward. Even though Jessie had already gone through she didn't want to be on the other side with that man. Looking back at Lucille the girl whimpered. However, instead of being met with a sympathetic look Lucille looked down at her stern

"Go on," The woman said cooly, making Foxglove whimper again. But still she slipped through the fence.

Nodding, Lucille squeezed through the fence herself.

5. Characters in this post:
    A thread of Lucille's clothing having hooked itself into the links of the fence, the demon flicked it free with a simple motion of the index. "That could've been bothersome... or fun to see." He'd utter with a grin before turning around. To their left, a few containers would hide their presence, but they'd be further from the ships. To their right was a small hill from which they'd attract attention. While every compulsion in existence pulled Lou to the right, he ultimately decided to go forward. "Any of you know how to fight, by the way?" He'd utter with a light chuckle, his insane smile returning.

6. Characters in this post:
    Jessie looked around observing their surrounding and nodded at lou before her eyes went white."Of course i do, although lets try to avoid it there are cameras everywhere in that bloody place"she muttered her eyes tinging red at the before they went completely white and she smiled,the smile looking out of place"Do you guys just want to go on through or do any of you have a plan?"she asked pulling her hair back with a blue rubber band.

7. Characters in this post:
    "I do have a plan, actually." The demon let out with a chuckle before looking towards the ships. The closest one was a rough ninety feet ahead and seemed to be moderately guarded. As his informant had let him know, there were ten guards armed with sub-machine guns. "Gee, Percival... you really want your daughter back, don't you?" He couldn't help but think as he reached for one of his hand guns. "I go batshit, attract the guards, you girls run in and I join you. We have three minutes before launch, so if anyone has a better idea... make it quick or keep it to yourself."

8. Characters in this post:
    Jessie shrugged and her eyes turned green as she stared at the ship,"plans wont change anything-we have to hurry and get them on the ship.."she smiled lazily looking off and looking at lucille,"try and avoid talking to people inside the ships-most of them are only there because they're too rich to stay here...."

9. Characters in this post:
    "Of course I know how to fight," Lucille answered, rolling her eyes dramatically. When your were dirt poor it was the only way to survive. "Anyway it's silly to cause such a huge scene like that. Foxglove can just latch onto them and that way we won't have to be separated," She continued. It was a bit risky seeing as they would have to get a little closer but with Lou as their guide it didn't feel safe to split up. Glancing at Jessie, Lucille nodded. It wasn't like she was planning on talking to anyone either way.

Foxglove's eyes widened at the mention of her name. It wasn't like she hadn't done such a thing with Lucille before but this time it felt scarier. What if she messed up? What if she got them all killed. Even though she didn't really like the others she didn't want them hurt because of her.

10. Characters in this post:
    Logan sat against a wall looking at the line to give ''his''papers.He had gotten them off his old boss,a 'farewell' gift.Smirking to himself he yawned and ran a hand through his hair,and fixed his hat before sniffing the air discreetly,chuckling to himself he let his gaze wander.

11. Characters in this post:
    "Hey, suit yourself, but we've got three minutes." The demon let out with a chuckle. "So what, we just fling the kid at them and hope she grabs onto one?" He followed with an amused tone.

12. Characters in this post:
    Lucille grinned. "Foxglove is a nature spirit," She started. There was a hint of pride in the woman's voice as she spoke. "We just need to get her and us close enough so she can grow something on them and we can go. Trust me she won't even need three minutes."

Foxglove blushed softly and looked down. Even though she didn't particularly want to do it they were wasting time talking about it. The girl kneeled down and pressed her palms to the ground. Closing her eyes, she felt out for the roots buried deep inside the earth.

13. Characters in this post:
    Jessie looked around noticing people boarding the ships,"Well lets go then..."

14. Characters in this post:
    "Sounds better than wasting time." With that said, the demon began walking towards the ship. The guards would likely be void of suspicion until it was revealed they did not have any tickets on them. With some luck, they'd actually make it to the ship just fine. Boarding it was another matter, however.

15. Characters in this post:
    Foxglove smiled softly and stood. She had a good bearing of all the roots buried beneath them and could feel them even without her hands pressed to the ground. It made her feel safer and at home. Taking Lucille's hand, they followed the demon towards the ship, the roots snaking along after them with every step.

16. Characters in this post:
    Jessie wordlessly followed them her eyes shifting to a blue normal looking color.Looking around she clenched her fist and followed them.

17. Characters in this post:
    As Lou had predicted, they safely made it to the line and managed to move forward until finally they were stopped by two of the guards. "Tickets please." They simply asked Lou, whom they presumed was in charge of the rest of the party due to being in front. "Gentlemen... it's been a while." His words confusing the guards, the man raised his hands and placed them on their shoulders, a grin creeping upon his lips as he applied pressure, busting the muscle and rendering them unconscious. The two now breathless men were help up only by the grip of the demon. "Foxy, now would be a good time." He uttered as even with his formidable strength making two comatose men appear alive would be difficult.

18. Characters in this post:
    Jessie stood warily looking around,someone would notice...they always do...,looking at lou she sighed"You know if it comes too i can also just hijack a ship-i mean what would be the harm,i get an amazing ship and those two get to go to the new planet."

19. Characters in this post:
    Foxglove nodded and root poked out of the ground. Closing her eyes she concentrated on the roots snaking up through the guards pants and up their bodies. It would keep them upright and even if they were to wake up it would be extremely difficult for them to get out of it.

Lucille grinned. "Trust me it won't be needed. Foxglove has got this handled," She said. Even if someone came they'd be gone by them. At least that's what Lucille hoped.

20. Characters in this post:
    ((Accidental double post))

21. Characters in this post:
    ((Or triple post apparently -.-))

22. Characters in this post:
    "A pleasure, kind sirs. Alright then, we can go in." The maniac let out with a smirk as he strutted inside. By the time someone realized the guards were unconscious, they would likely be already inside the ship. From there on, his promise would be a simple one to keep. Muttering to the girls behind him, he continued; "You'll want to head for the cargo bay. They only check it once they arrive. How you feed yourself while on board is your call. Risk it or starve until we arrive."

23. Characters in this post:
    Jessie smiled coldly and nodded"Seems easy enough,although...i wont be going back there-you guys go,or whatever.I have to check up on something..."she muttered looking around.

24. Characters in this post:
    "And where are we supposed to find the cargo bay?" Lucille asked, rolling her eyes. She avoided looking around too much. She wanted to look like she belonged there even though her and Foxglove's attire didn't match the part.

Foxglove's eyes widened as she looked around as she and Lucille followed. Now that they had taken care of the guards she felt comfortable enough to take in their surroundings.

25. Characters in this post:
    Jessie glared at the people who would look at her,she didn't care if she blended in or not-She had found someone,and they could either help her or get her in a lot of trouble looking back to the group she looked over at lou"Yeah-where is the said cargo bay..."

Logan smirked and nodded at the girl once he had caught her gaze fixing his hat he acted normal and walked over to the guards handing them his papers and boarding a ship.

26. Characters in this post:
    Lou sighed. "Don't you know anything about ships? Bottom floor, to the back, like any other one." The demon let out condescendingly before dashing into the ship to achieve god knows what goal he had in mind when he entered this place. From this moment on, the girls would be on their own.

27. Characters in this post:
    Rolling her eyes she watched him disappear and looked over at the others before sighing and looking around her eyes shifting to a gray color.

28. Characters in this post:
    Lucille scoffed. Like hell she'd know anything about ships. She spent her whole childhood a poor kid on the streets most of the time. She'd never even seen ships in books, much less know anything about them. "Hey," She called over to Jessie, "You know your way around?" She wanted to find the quickest and safest way to the cargo bay. By herself hiding out wouldn't have been so hard but with Foxglove with her she needed to get there as soon as possible.

29. Characters in this post:
    Jessie looked at her and nodded."Yeah you could say that...i mean how hard can it be,you guys ready?-seems were all on our own."sighing she slipped her hands in her pockets and headed off toward the entrance to the ship.

30. Characters in this post:
    Off on his own, Lou did as he was expected to do and retrieved his shotgun which his informant had sneaked onto the ship. He hadn't let the girls know, but he would not have joined them if this ship had left before their arrival. There was no point without his favorite weapon. "I missed you so much, baby..." He let out like a man to his loving long-lost wife returning from the dead.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 106