Login to your account

Journey of the Forgotten

Things are changing...At a fast pace-What will you do...Who will you be?......

Tags: action, destruction, differinciality, drama, fantasy

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Fame_And_Flames

Created: 04-21-2013, 10:33 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 91 to 106 of 106

1. Characters in this post:
    "We're as ready as we'll ever be," Lucille responded. She grabbed Foxglove's hand tighter and followed Jessie. "Hey, how do ya know so much about ships?" She asked. Her eyes flashed orange as she glanced at the young woman.

2. Characters in this post:
    Jessie walked forward looking around from the corner of her eyes."I like mechanics...simple as that really..."Smiling her eyes turned white and she stepped into the ship avoiding the gazes of the people she acted as if she belonged and waited for lucille.Cargo bay..hmm...Thinking to herself noticed that there were more stowaways,smiling she simply kept her head turned towards the backdoor.

3. Characters in this post:
    Jhon walked up handing the his ticket to the ship guards they gave him a strange look and asked him to step to the side as they pulled a metal detector and right as they started scanning him the machine started going off John just gazed at them as he knew they already took his weapon "Are we done here I have a ship to catch", as he noticed other people entering the ship but he really didn't care how other people get on as long as he is. John got onto the ship making his way towards the hold to fetch his gun but on his way he noticed what seemed to be three girls but he just ignored them and made his way to the lower levels.

4. Characters in this post:
    "Huh, then what are ya doin' sneakin' onto the ship? It's not like engineers and mechanics aren't in high demand. They'd probably pay you to come here," Lucille grinned as she followed the girl. "What else are you hiding?"

5. Characters in this post:
    Smiling she shrugged"Im not a mechanic...much less an engineer,i just like working with mechanics,plus im against leaving...oh well"Sighing she opens the door to the back room and stands by the door frame."After you."

6. Characters in this post:
    Lucille grinned. "Don't be modest. Modesty doesn't work for people like us. We gotta use what we have to survive here, ya know?" She laughed and ushered Foxglove through the door, "If we hadn't we'd be dead by now. And trust me all I know are the streets. If you can be somethin' don't throw that away." She stepped through the door herself then waited for Jessie's next instruction.

7. Characters in this post:
    Jessie shrugged,"Im nothing of worth-to everyone else anyone who isn't or was from a high-income place,was just useless.They all think we are incapable of doing something.I may not know how to read,but i can reprogram any machine to give me control.If you know streets why leave them...What makes you sure this new place will be better"She muttered walking in behind them and looking around before looking around the room covered with luggages and boxes"Well...make yourselves comfortable...its gonna be a quiet some time before they start checkups.."She said before starting to pick through some boxes.

8. Characters in this post:
    The loud thud of a body hitting the ground, the smoke coming from the silenced barrel. The gruesome echo of flesh grinding against metal as the body was pulled out of sight. The man he'd just killed was one of the guards. It was difficult to hide away when you were carrying the kind of arsenal Lou was packing. Then again, he could've used his demon powers to do it. But using such abilities when pulling a trigger was so much simpler was something Lou felt was beneath him. "I wonder how the chicks are faring..." ​He mused, liking his lips excitedly.

9. Characters in this post:
    Foxglove settled into a warm corner and pulled her knees up to her chest. It was a bit cold in the cargo bay and she couldn't feel the earth and plants from in here. With a soft sigh she closed her eyes and buried her head against her knees.

Lucille chuckled and settled onto a box. "Well kiddo that's why you have to show them what ya got," She grinned and crossed her legs, "Besides what makes you think this place'll be worse?" Lucille glanced at Foxglove to make sure she had found a comfortable spot and went back to watching Jessie. "What'cha lookin' for?" She tilted her head slightly and frowned, "Won't they know someone's been here if you do that?"

10. Characters in this post:
    Jessie smiled and shook her head"I have no reason to try.Do you think thst place will be better?I honestly dont.Although i could care less."Closing another box she opened another and brought out a couple tools."Tools-i knew id find some."she says smiling and walking to another corner of the room."They probabaly will once we've landed and we'll be gone by then."She says and sits down putting away some tool in her boot and others in her shorts.

11. Characters in this post:
    Lucille watched the girl in silence. She couldn't really understand why she seemed so against the new planet and shrugged in response. It was pointless to go in circles about this when they were already stowed away, besides it was doubtful either of them would change their mind anyway.

"What are those for?" Lucille asked as she watched the girl hide away the tools.

12. Characters in this post:
    Jessie smiled and stood up"you dont really think were gonna get away with this so easily right?-chances are at one point we will be found.But on a more positive not i like new tools."Sighing she sat by a box and started to daze off.The new planet was she honestly going to make it there....probably not...she might just hitch the ship once everyone was off.Looking around she noticed an air vent she easily fit in,smiling she started to think of the mechanics of the ship.

13. Characters in this post:
    Lucille's lip twitched and her eyes flashed red briefly. "Yes, I DO think we'll get away with this easily. At least I can with Foxglove," The annoyance in her voice was easily noted. With a sigh she turned away and settled her attention on Foxglove who seemed to have fallen asleep.

"Since you seem too know a lot about this ship, where do you think the kitchen is?" She asked without looking at Jessie.

14. Characters in this post:
    Jessie smiled briefly,"You have a temper...thats funny,but dont blame me for being open to options...I dont know much about this ship-yet im assuming it might be a couple cargos back,they wouldnt keep something so messy to open view of the richer passengers..."Her voice getting sour at the end she sighed and lay down looking up her eyes shifting to blue."You'll make it,trust me-ill help you too are really dead set on it,and i cant find any reason not to help."

15. Characters in this post:
    "Gaaah..." Lou let out, sitting in one of the first class seats after successfully killing and replacing its original owner. Thankfully the ID of the passenger had been an easy fix, with a knife and a picture of himself he'd arranged it perfectly. "This is taking forever..." He lamented, sipping a glass of rum.

16. Characters in this post:
    Lucille frowned. "Getting caught isn't really an option-" Lucille glanced at Jessie before continuing, "-and it's definitely not an option for me and Foxglove." Standing, she stretched. She wasn't really used to sitting around this long to be transported and was already starting to cramp up.

"Do ya think there's a vent or somethin' that'll take me to the kitchen?" Lucille acted as though she didn't hear the girl say she'd help. She was too prideful to take that kind of assistance anyway. All she really wanted was information. She liked to rely on herself, for both her sake and Foxglove's. Depending on others was always messy anyway.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 91 to 106 of 106