Login to your account

Sunshine Destiny Miracle Island Academy - Closed

Rules of roleplay bend! Enroll your Mary Sue or Gary Stu character into this fun roleplay, meta-game to your heart's content and fight to be the most dazzling, brightest, beautifulest in the school!......

Tags: academy, anime, comedy, cool kids, fun, gary stu, humor, magical girls, mary sue, modern, parody, school, silly, students, wacky

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Tahiel

Created: 06-28-2011, 01:26 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Posts 91 to 120 of 185

1. Characters in this post:
    Apple was starting to ramble again when a new student made her appearance. It looked like the most colorful student and the darkest student were both here under his roof. How ironic. Phil watched the two introduce themselves, keeping an eagle eye on the new girl. She seemed to have a dark side to her...which he liked.

What caught him off-guard was her talking to the thing Apple called a pet. A confused look briefly dashed across his face before his regular stern look returned. The girl mentioned a liking for his class, and Phil took this opportunity to waltz over to her and introduce himself. "I do not believe we have met..." he offered his right hand to shake, "...the name I go by here is Mr. Phil. I will be your English teacher."

2. Characters in this post:
    Haruka Rin was truly puzzled at whatever the heck Will meant. He leaned away slightly when the other came up to him like that, and kept looking mildly puzzled when his chest was jabbed so. Which kinda hurt.
    He considered saying he hadn't the foggiest clue what this guy was talking about, but then his mother had always told him that you had to go along with whatever crazy people said, not to piss them off further. So he raised both hands in a peaceful, hands-off sign and decided to agree. "Gooot it."

3. Characters in this post:
    Luciferus Satanus August Belzebub The Third arrived to his office not five minutes after he'd departed the infirmary. Not that it was close... he'd just walked fast. he left his briefcase aside and opened it, beginning to file away the admission forms on the filing cabinet to the side.
    He idly wondered about William von Faust, mainly he wondered if he would be well in the infirmary, and on a second thought, he wondered if he shouldn't have perhaps stayed... or sent him directly home. Then again, it would be no good to have a first day of school with already a missing teacher.

Deciding he did not want to manually deal with the papers, he used some of his powers to magically store them away, and then summoned a little cutesy imp. He pointed at it and ordered him "You are to follow William von Faust," he told it "Don't let him see you. Report everything he does back to me."

The imp let a flowery bow, made itself invisible, and (presumably) wandered off to do his work.
    With a sigh, Luciferus Satanus August Belzebub The Third plopped down on his chair and leaned back. Well, now he didn't have a lot to do...

4. Characters in this post:
    Seraphim blushed when the teacher approached her. If she was a lesser person she would have faltered, but instead she took the offered hand, giving it a firm shake. Her grey eyes lifted as she gave the teacher one of her best schooled looks, "Seraphim is the name I am currently assigned." Catching herself at this giving away that it's not her true name she fakes a sweet, charming smile, "I meant given, by my parents. Yes, my parents..."

5. Characters in this post:
    Will slowly put away his jabbing finger and sauntered over to Rin's desk, curious to see what the nurse had been up to today. After a quick glance, he noticed the oddest little thing on one particular paper. With his nimble fingers he scooped it up and showed it to Rin. "Would you like to explain why a wolf sticker is on this paper? Hmmm?" Glaring down at the nurse, Will continued his verbal assault. "What are you hiding?"

6. Characters in this post:
    "Hmmm...I see. Nice to meet you, Seraphim." Phil responded and then broke away from the shake, but not before noticing the girl was blushing. "If there is anything, anything you need, don't hesitate to see me." He hoped she would get the hint as he gave her a sultry look before breaking away from her and putting on his regular cranky face again. He returned to his laptop to briefly go over his lesson plan for the day.

7. Characters in this post:
    The blush deepened as Seraphim watched the teacher, Mr. Phil head to his desk. She would be certain to take him up on that offer. Didn't her contact say she'd need allies inside the school in case she was ever found? Having a teacher as an ally, especially one she liked would be very useful indeed.

She took this time to get her things together, including pretending to check her reflection in her compact. Instead of her actual reflection was a screen with the basic layout of the school, including where her contact actually stayed in the school.

8. Characters in this post:
    Haruka Rin watched Will move to his desk, examine his papers, and pick one up. Usually, Haruka was quite easygoing, but for some reason Will was getting on his nerves. After all, what right did he have browsing through papers that were none of his business and accusing him of nonsense? He sighed deeply.
    "Would I like to explain, you ask? Why no, I would not like to explain it to the likes of you. Do I need a particular reason to decorate my private files that you have no reason browsing through, not being a certified doctor or a direct superior of mine in any way? I think not." he crossed his arms over his chest "And why do you think I'm hiding something? Perhaps you have something to hide yourself, I wonder."
    Despite his words, he gave a sweet little smile "Since you're clearly feeling better, I think it's safe for you to leave the infirmary."

9. Characters in this post:
    To say the least, Will was caught completely off-guard when Rin defended his papers. He didn't know a mere nurse could get so touchy about his stupid paperwork. "You expect me to just waltz right out of here when you talk to me like that?!" Will yelled across the room. Will didn't get angry a lot, but when he did...things would get ugly. He stormed over to Rin and gestured to his paperwork again. "Why the heck does a full grown nurse have little wolf stickers on his papers, huh? I saw those twins leave here...I'm not that stupid. What are you conspiring with them?" Will was nearly in a full-blown rage and his hands were clenched in a vice-grip, knuckles white.

10. Characters in this post:
    Phil wondered what the girl meant when she said that Seraphim was her assigned name. He'd have to delve into that another time...maybe during lunch. He fiddled with his laptop a bit more before breaking away from it and picking up a piece of chalk from the blackboard. "Shall we get started?"

11. Characters in this post:
    Haruka Rin's eyebrows shot up in surprise, but he did not move an inch. What a truly rude, crazy guy!
    "And you expect me to put up with you when you defy -with no reason or power whatsoever- the privacy of this office, flinging accusations on God-knows-what in such a rude tone?" he countered calmly, reaching to snatch the paper right out of his hand.
    "If you don't like the way I talk to you, my dear sir, you are more than encouraged to walk out of my office. Not to mention you are rude enough not to even know to keep your voice low in an infirmary. I'm surprised you are a teacher, seeing as you don't seem to know kids will do whatever they want when you're not looking," he pointed at his own paperwork "Such as sticking a wolf sticker on random places."

12. Characters in this post:
    Apple's eyes widened when the pretty blond girl addressed Cherry in catsquirrel language. He was impressed at how good her accent was too! Cherry nodded and chittered back to her, "And you, miss." Apple absently fed Cherry a sugar candy. He looked up sharply though, when the girl announced her 'assigned name.' What did that mean? He was distracted from his suspicious thoughts by the... flirty exchange between Mr. Phil and Seraphim.

Apple snickered. Not quite under his breath he started singing, "Mr. Phil and Seraphim, sittin' in a tree~" He stopped when it looked like the class was about to start though. He kept humming it though.

13. Characters in this post:
    Will crossed his arms in front of his chest, subconsciously defending himself. "You still didn't answer my question, Rin..." he snarled, "I know you're conspiring with the twins. You're plotting against me, aren't you?". He was was almost tipping over into the realm of paranoia now, convinced the nurse was out to ruin something very near and dear to his heart. "Why else would you be so defensive of your bland little office, huh?"

14. Characters in this post:
    Haruka Rin was yet again surprised at such a thing. Goodness, this guy really was out of his mind. He sighed, starting to get a little tired of this senseless argument.
    "If you'd paid mind to what I said, you'd see that I have answered it. If I am defensive of my 'bland' little office, as you put it, it's because patient files are confidential and I won't put up with random teachers messing with my papers without proper authorization or even asking me, just like I wouldn't go to a person's class and start taking all their papers and messing with them; and, why would I ever plot anything against you? I don't know you, and I only met the twins today."
    With that said, he moved to place the paper back on his desk where it'd originally been.

15. Characters in this post:
    Seraphim raised an eyebrow at Apple's little song. She had no idea why she would sit in a tree, but she wouldn't knock the customs of others. Soon she gave up trying to figure it out on her own. She might ask someone, Mr. Phil did say she could talk to him about anything.

Such trivial thoughts were for later, as class was starting. She gave the teacher her full attention.

16. Characters in this post:
    Will was just about fed up with Rin. The nurse was doing nothing but further infuriating him. Inhaling and exhaling deeply, Will rubbed his temples and said, "Ya know, before I do anything I'm going to regret..." he glared at Rin and continued, "...I am going to do you a favor and leave.". Will flicked his hair and pranced towards the infirmary door. He opened the door to exit and loudly whispered, "You should be grateful." and slowly closed the door with a click.

17. Characters in this post:
    With a flurry of chalk dust, Phil elegantly wrote the word 'Poetry' in big letters on the board and said, "Let's start off with what you'll be doing for homework. Using inspiration from any poet you like, write a one to two page work of poetry. I don't care what it's about or who you use as inspiration, as long as it is well written." His face looked particularly cranky when he said those last words, emphasizing how important they were.

He placed the chalk back down and reached over to his desk, grabbing two printed papers. "And here is what you'll be doing right now." he announced as he passed the papers out. "To find out what subjects I should be focused on teaching, you'll be taking a placement test. I just need to find out where you two stand in the field of understanding reading and writing." After passing out the test, he plopped back down in his chair behind the desk. Phil pulled out a tattooing magazine and began to read, looking over the top once in a while to watch his students.

18. Characters in this post:
    Well, finally! Haruka Rin thought, sighing a little to himself, actually rather relieved not to have to put up with that guy anymore. He watched the crazy teacher depart, shaking his head a bit. What a headcase.

Slowly, he sat back on his chair by the desk and sighed, finger brushing over the wolf sticker. What a first day!

He jumped a little when he heard the door open and close again, but upon looking over found no one nor nothing there. Wondering, he merely turned his attention back to his papers. Maybe he'd try for a little nap...

19. Characters in this post:
    Apple's cheerful mood fled at the word 'homework.' A page-long poem?! On the first day? That was just barbaric. When Mr. Phil passed out the papers, Apple's mouth dropped open. A test? Gah! He looked down at his paper gloomily. He sighed and began filling it out as best he could. After a while he glanced up, and saw Mr. Scary-pants himself just sitting there reading a magazine. He squinted and saw it was called Tattoomania. This made him smile a bit and set to daydreaming. Did Mr. Phil have any tattoos?

20. Characters in this post:
    Seraphim wasn't nearly as daunted by the homework as Apple. But she did have a bit of a hard time thinking of a topic for a poem. That could come later, as she was soon handed a test. Looking the test over, most of it was stuff her private tutors in the agency taught her. As such, she didn't have too hard of a time filling the test out.

About halfway through she glanced at Apple, still looking like she was working on her paper. Seeing him staring at Mr. Phil blankly made her curious, so she too looked to the magazine the stern man was reading. Seeing it was a tattoo magazine made her cock an eyebrow... Did he have tattoos? She had one for each year she'd been alive, which was a full 17 years. Plus ones to commemorate every mission she completed, as beneath her white stockings were the faint outlines of numerous tattoos.

She shrugged those thoughts off and finished her test. "Sir, do we hand the papers in to you or wait until the other is finished?"

21. Characters in this post:
    Phil tore his eyes away from a particularly beautiful photograph of a flower tattoo to glance over to Seraphim. "Oh, you can hand your paper to me when you're finished, dear." he replied in his smooth, deep voice. He gave her a flirty grin and then saw Apple daydreaming. His expression changed in an instant back to his stern face and he tried to get the rainbow-haired child's attention. "Ahem, Apple..." he grumbled, "...stop staring off into space and finish your test. The sooner you finish, the sooner you can move onto something else." With that, he continued to admire the flower tattoo, wondering if he should add another work of art to his skin.

22. Characters in this post:
    Will left the infirmary in a fit of rage, but arrived in the classroom wing of the school in tears. That nurse really knew how to cut a guy down. He had tried to be strong like his brother said, but it just backfired. Love and jealousy can do strange things to people.

Suddenly, Will's sensitive ears picked up a very familiar sound coming from one of the classrooms. He sprinted towards the door that said Classroom A but stopped just short of slamming into it. He nervously raised his left hand and formed a loose fist. He knew his brother hated to be interrupted, but Will needed him...he needed his brother's guidance. With the knuckles of his fist, he quietly rapped on the door and dried his tears with his scarf.

23. Characters in this post:
    Blushing, Seraphim stood up to take her test to Mr. Phil. She was going to tap Apple so he wouldn't get in trouble, but was apparently too late. Shaking her head at the daydreamer she laid the test on Mr. Phil's desk. "You.. like tattoos, sir?"

24. Characters in this post:
    Phil glanced up again from his magazine when he heard Seraphim speak up again. "Well, as a matter of fact, I have a couple of tattoos. And don't worry about calling me 'sir', darling. It's a bit too formal for my tastes." he answered, his velvety voice seeming to envelop Seraphim in warmth. Her cute blushing cheeks didn't go unnoticed by his watchful eyes either.

Unfortunately, this moment of rare bliss for Phil was rudely interrupted by a quiet knocking on his classroom door. How dare someone disrupt his class! Phil gritted his teeth, and that notorious angry vein made an appearance on his forehead again. "Seraphim?" he whispered to his beautiful female student, "Could you be a dear and see who's at the door?".

25. Characters in this post:
    So her favorite teacher did in fact have tattoos. She was about to ask him about them when she heard knocking on the classroom door. Looking from Mr. Phil to the door, she nodded at his request that she answer it.

As he made the request she noticed a vein throbbing on his forehead, staring rather intently at it. One of tne commanding officers in the agency had a vein that did that. She wondered if it gave Mr. Phil a headache like it did him. Musing over this thought she smoothed the black skirt of her lolita dress and walked to the door. Flattening herself against the door frame she moved so she could see out of the window in the door, "Who calls?"

26. Characters in this post:
    Apple made an 'eep' noise at being caught daydreaming. He bent his head down and filled in the last question. Boy, that had been painful. He hoped the rest of the class wouldn't be as boring. He let out a sigh of relief at being finished and brought his paper up to the desk. He leaned his elbows on the desk, so he could see the magazine page currently being admired. "That ones cool- what tattoos do you have? Where are they? Can I see?"

He looked over though, when Seraphim flattened herself against the door like someone in a cop movie. Why was she answering the door like that? Weird. Maybe he would ask her about it later. Cherry, who had taken a liking to the blond girl, glided over to her and perched, chittering, on her head.

27. Characters in this post:
    Will was still tearful when he heard the sweetest little voice emit from the door to his brother's class, inquiring who was there. He sniffled a bit and responded with the saddest sounding voice in the world, "Please...I just need to see my brother.". The soft pink scarf around his neck was gently fondled by his feminine hands, easing Will's tension with its fluffiness.

28. Characters in this post:
    Phil gave Apple a faint smile of gratitude when he turned in his test, and decided he'd indulge the child's curiosity...for now. "Well, I could show you my tattoos, but I don't think it would be appreciated if I went around shirtless, my dear." He opened his mouth as if to say something, but a sad mumble came from the door that Seraphim was braced against. It stopped him dead in his tracks. He thought it sounded a bit like his brother, but he wasn't exactly sure. He'd just wait for the girl to tell him who was there.

29. Characters in this post:
    Seraphim considered this for a moment. She figured the person wanted eithet Apple or Mr. Phil. But you could never be sure with spies and assassins. "Which brother do you speak of?"

After she said this she motioned to Cherry, speaking to him in catsquirrel, "If I say go, bite the intruder."

30. Characters in this post:
    Without thinking (as per usual), Apple said, "Oh, I dunno about it not being appreciated..." He was distracted from this rather interesting line of thought by the scene by the door. He giggled when Seraphim told Cherry to bite on command. The catsquirrel may have liked the girl, but he wouldn't fight at her command. Anyway, he didn't like biting people. They tasted bad, apparently. "Well, It's probably Mr. Phil's brother, since I don't have one~" He called over to the blond girl. "They're twins, right, Mr. Phil? Say, does he have tattoos also?"

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Posts 91 to 120 of 185