Login to your account

Sunshine Destiny Miracle Island Academy - Closed

Rules of roleplay bend! Enroll your Mary Sue or Gary Stu character into this fun roleplay, meta-game to your heart's content and fight to be the most dazzling, brightest, beautifulest in the school!......

Tags: academy, anime, comedy, cool kids, fun, gary stu, humor, magical girls, mary sue, modern, parody, school, silly, students, wacky

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Tahiel

Created: 06-28-2011, 01:26 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Posts 151 to 180 of 185

1. Characters in this post:
    "Ooh, yes please!" Apple sidled closer and looked at the chocolates map. He selected a dark chocolate heart, and a truffle, which he gave to Cherry. The creature made a trilling noise of pleasure and, sitting down, took the truffle in both front paws and started gnawing at it, hamster style.

Apple nibbled at his own chocolate more slowly, enjoying the unexpected treat. He wondered what the twins hadn't got back in time for, or from what. He figured asking might be rude though, and held his tongue with some difficulty.

2. Characters in this post:
    Haruka Rin smiled a warm, loving smile at Timber Wulfe and nodded encouragingly. "Of course, don't worry," he said. It would have been impolite to offer the new boy some sweets and not the twins, and besides, he didn't really mind, since they were so very very cute.

He looked at Cherry, finding the little creature also quite cute, and Apple, who was certainly a colorful little bundle of energy too.
    Then he took his gaze back to the chocolates to select another one and take a small bite off it, smiling most happily. To Mackenzie River and Timber Wulfe he said, joyously "You really found the best chocolate~"

3. Characters in this post:
    The twins exchanged looks. But it was the compliment that pushed Timber's vote over from, "abstain" to "yes". They both beamed and then as they explored the chocolate box map they gabbled,

"Thank you!"

"We tried!"

"We scoured the whooooooooooooooooole island!"

"Until we found the best!"

"Because you should have the best!"

"Though we don't remember why we decided this..."

"Well, probably because you're so nice!"

"That must be it."

"What else do you like?"

"We're not supposed to skip anymore school..."

"...but maybe we can find it some other time."

"When we need another adventure."

"Do you go on adventures, Rainbow?" Mackenzie River and Timber both turned to ask, though it was Mackenzie River actually asking.

4. Characters in this post:
    Apple looked up at the twins. Apparently they had decided to rename him. Oh well. He cocked his head to one side, with a thoughtful expression on his face. Adventures? "Well, I like adventures, but I hardly ever get a chance to go on them..." A bright smile lit up his face. "The three of us should go on adventures on this island! I haven't explored it much yet, but there's gotta be a lot of cool stuff to discover!" The idea of going on adventures quite cheered him up.

By this time, Cherry had finished his truffle, and was now lying on his back with his feet in the air. Apparently he was too full to sit up.

5. Characters in this post:
    Haruka Rin considered his position as a school nurse and (arguably) responsible adult, and the need to remark that if they did go adventuring, they should be careful... but he said nothing. Not for lack of care, but because he was the kind that wanted to be friends with the kids, and if you were preaching, you couldn't quite be their friend.

Since he realized he'd still not really answered to the twins' question, he decided to do it then. "What I like?" he mused out loud, and still had to think it over for a moment. "Well, I like sweets, and I like books with happy endings," he said, deciding to leave out the 'romance' genre, even though it was his favorite "And I like soft things."

6. Characters in this post:
    Mackenzie River and Timber Wulfe liked renaming things and people - it suited them to be able to reshape the world to their whims and renaming things was just an aspect of that.

Mackenzie River automatically beamed back at Apple when he brightened. His tail wagged and both twins' ears perked with interest when Apple suggested they go on adventures together.

"I like exploring!" Mackenzie River said.

"We've been around a lot of the island," Timber said. "But mostly the town."

"There are probably things like jungles and deserts and sea caves and mountain caves and forests and canyons and tundras and thickets and -"

"All sorts of things to explore," Timber finished before his twin could start adding things like 'space' and 'pirate ships' and 'castles' to his list of possible exciting territories. It mattered not weather the other terrains actually existed on Sunshine Destiny Miracle Island. Mackenzie River neither knew nor cared.

Timber then looked over at Haruka and grinned. "I like writing things, maybe I'll write you a happy ending."

Feeling his position as 'favorite' (a position he made up himself) threatened, Mackenzie River quickly pointed to Cherry and said, "That thing's soft!"

7. Characters in this post:
    "I'd really like it if you wrote something for me," Haruka Rin said easily to Timber, indeed quite fancying the idea. He petted his head again as a show of thanks, and then turned his attention from Mackenzie River to Cherry, and then back again.

"Yes, I suppose Cherry too is soft," but rather than reaching to pet the squirrel, he reached to pet Mackenzie River too in turn, apparently favoring the boy. "But a different kind of soft," he smiled warmly at the twins.

"You should all definitely document your exploration of the island," he suggested cheerfully, feeling a bit left out that he couldn't usually go on such expeditions "Then you can tell me all you've done?"

8. Characters in this post:
    Cherry twitched a leg in response to the petting, and made a noise that may or may not have been a purr. He was full of chocolate and getting a tummy rub. This was as things should be, he decided.

Apple giggled at all the enthusiasm (not that he wasn't also enthusiastic). He did feel a bit left out since everyone was being petted but him. He looked up at Haruka's suggestion. "Document it? Like how? Like with video cameras, or like secret reporters, or like James Bond?" He was already warming to the idea.

9. Characters in this post:
    Timber Wulfe beamed at the pet, having entirely forgotten he was suspicious of Haruka Rin, though he isn't as infatuated with him the way his twin obviously still is.

Mackenzie River, for his part, beamed and wagged his tail at the pet, leaning into the touch and generally looking so goofy he'd be mortified if he realized how cool he didn't look.

"Document?" Timber asked, and then looked over at Apple at the comment made there. "I like that idea! We can make little spy cameras and run around spying on the island!"

"Then the image would be all small and weird... Maybe we can use spy cameras and real cameras? Then we could choose what looked cooler!"

10. Characters in this post:
    Haruka Rin opened his mouth, then closed it. He wasn't going to tell them that he hadn't quite precisely meant 'as spies' and with secret cameras. That was probably kind of illegal. Oh, if the principal would find out that was 'his idea', he would be in troubles.

So he opted for grabbing another chocolate in silence and let the kids decide just how they wanted to document their trip. Maybe they'd get sidetracked and forget about the spy cameras.
    Still, he couldn't help but watch them fondly.

11. Characters in this post:
    Perhaps they could make a camera or get one somewhere, and then Apple could draw wings on it? Then it could, like, follow them and film a movie! As soon as the idea formed, he asked, "Can we get a camera somewhere? or, like, make one? Then we could program it to follow us and record everything! Then we wont have to hire camera people to follow us and stuff."

Now, they were all practically shouting with excitement, which made Cherry awake from the chocolate coma and start squirming cutely. He chittered a bit, then flopped over onto his stomach.

12. Characters in this post:
    The twins looked at each other with mild confusion at the shouting, their ears going back slightly to protect their sensitive hearing. But neither were actually distressed by the conversation - they were, as it were, highly interested.

"Hmm..."

"I'll bet one of those stores has one."

"Yeah - but I'll bet there's an Audio-Visual room here. There'd have to be."

"Oh - so we'd just have to find the room and check out the equipment, right?"

"Yeah, seems like."

Both look over at Haruka Rin. "Haruuu.... Do they have an Audio/Visual Club here?" They chorused the words and beamed with equal amounts of cuteness. For a moment, little twirling flowers would have been seen around them.

13. Characters in this post:
    Haruka Rin was rather glad to have some attention back on himself... even if it was just to ask about something they would likely run off after. He cooed a little at the cuteness with which the question was asked, and, unable to hold back, reached to pet the twins again.

"Ahhh," he said in thought. To be honest he wasn't quite sure they did. They should have and Audio/Visual club, but did they really?
    "I think... I'm pretty sure there should be one. But I don't know where it might be."

14. Characters in this post:
    The twins turned back to each other and scowled slightly with thought and determination.

"What if they don't have one here?"

"Haru~" the name was said with the slight howl the twins have when they called Haruka Rin by his nickname, "didn't say there wasn't one..."

"But Haru~ doesn't know that there is one."

"That just means Haru~ doesn't know, is all."

"But what if we get into trouble for exploring?"

"We always get into trouble for exploring."

"But if we get in trouble, what if we can't play with Haru~ again?"

"Oh."

The twins thought it over a moment before turning back, grinning at Haruka Rin. "You should come with us while we look!" Each reached for Haruka Rin's hand to take one each.

15. Characters in this post:
    To say Haruka Rin was surprised was an understatement. He had never expected to be 'invited' to this exploring thing. He didn't think he was properly suited for it, to be honest. But how could you say no to such cute puppies? And he did kind of want to join in the fun... but he feared he may only delay them.
    And what if they were caught? Would he lose his job? He could argue that he'd only come along to see to the safety of the boys!

All this, Haru debated in a second. He already knew, in his heart, that he was definitely going to go.
    Still, that did not stop the soft blush from crossing his cheeks. "I- W-well, if you really want me to go too, I would like that... But I wouldn't want to delay you... "

16. Characters in this post:
    "Delay us?" the twins asked in chorus. Then after exchanging looks with each other, they looked over to Apple to include 'her' in the moment of thought. They didn't wait for Apple's input, exactly.

"I dunno if you'd delay us..."

"If you do, I guess we could take a break."

"Or carry you."

They looked again at Apple and Cherry. They were part of their proposed adventure and wanted to at least give the opportunity for objection or commentary.

17. Characters in this post:
    Apple had been watching the conversation like a tennis match, looking from twin to twin to nurse. When there was a lull, he put in his two cents. "Please come, Haru?" He had unconsciously adopted the nickname without being invited. Not that he noticed. "And when we find a camera and stuff, I think I can make it follow us!" he added, having had enough time now to formulate a Plan. Grinning, he picked up Cherry from his comatose position and cuddled his pet.

Suddenly a thought struck him; what if they missed there next class because of adventuring? Looking at the clock, he noted the time, then pulled out his schedule and consulted it. Setting his face in a determined expression, he announced, "We've got 20 minutes 'till second period, so we gotta hurry!"

18. Characters in this post:
    Haruka Rin looked slightly embarrassed at the idea of being carried by kids (And yet, somewhat amused and very touched that they would go to such lengths rather than leave him behind). Granted, it wasn't as if he was heavy, he was in fact quite light.

"I-I supposed I could go then," Haruka said with a light blush to his cheeks, which he covered with his slender hands for a brief moment. He'd sort of forgot that the kids had classes until Apple brought it up again. He was going to ask if one could -really- adventure in such short time, but decided against it.

19. Characters in this post:
    "Oh..." Timber said thoughtfully.

"Right..." Mackenzie River said with resignation.

"Classes..." They chorused, their shoulders slumping as they sighed, their ears and tails falling with disappointment as they remembered their promise to Haruka Rin not to miss anymore classes (that day).

But then they perked. "Twenty minutes," Mackenzie River said with a smirk, his ears and tail perking once again as he decided to take it as a challenge.

"C'mon, Haru!" Timber said, grinning up at Haru and offering his hand.

Mackenzie River didn't even wait - he just took one of Haru's hands and started to leave the Infirmary. If the chain of events wasn't altered, he'd start ahead, pulling Haru with him. Timber would hastily grab Apple's hand and jog to catch up.

20. Characters in this post:
    Apple allowed himself to be towed along, quite pleased the twins had decided to fit in a quick adventure before second period. He wondered if the twins knew where they were going. "Where should we look first? Should we go to the roof, then work our way down, or the opposite?"

Cherry climbed up Apples hair and hung onto the top of his head. Apple considered putting on his roller-blades, but that would probably eat up precious seconds. The rainbow haired one doubled his pace to catch up with the others.

21. Characters in this post:
    Mackenzie River and Timber Wulfe had no idea at all what they were doing or where they were going. But they hardly ever did. To some, that was one of their charms. For others, it was one of their biggest faults.

The group was lead out of the Infirmary and down the halls in a random direction. Mackenzie River kept a good hold on Haru's hand and never dreamed of letting go. If Haru was having trouble keeping up, he'd check his pace... a little. His mood was both determined and pleased.

Timber glanced over to Apple and asked, "You able to keep up if I let go of you?" Meaning, of course, that he was holding Apple's hand. He didn't want "the girl" to get the wrong idea about why he was holding "her" hand. His tone was friendly enough, though. Anyone who had ideas of their own about adventures was probably cool. And if they could keep up with the twins, then it was even better.

22. Characters in this post:
    Haruka Rin let himself be dragged out by the twins, only slightly dismayed at the fact that he had just agreed to leave his post and go adventuring. What if someone got hurt?
    Then again, if someone was to get hurt, that was likely to be the current adventurers.
    But what if he got hurt? Or made them miss classes by slowing them down?

Haruka Rin worried but followed after them. He had only a bit of troubles keeping up at first, but either because Mackenzie River checked his pace, or maybe because he'd gotten used to it, he soon managed to more or less match their pace.
    The nurse also didn't release the boy's hand. He quite liked holding to it.

He kept quiet about all the adventuring questioning though, letting the kids decide as it was really their adventure.

23. Characters in this post:
    Somewhat belatedly, as Timber tended to let Mackenzie River lead when he couldn't be bothered and couldn't meet his eyes to 'consult' with his twin, Mackenzie River said, "Let's start with the roof."

24. Characters in this post:
    Apple paused and dramatically pointed to the ceiling. "To the roof!" He then ran towards the nearest stairwell. Cherry hung onto his hair and made a whistling noise. He didn't worry about the twins keeping up with him- they were fast lil' guys! He ran up the stairs. They were a few stories down from the top floor, so Apple figured they had to hurry.

25. Characters in this post:
    Mackenzie River and Timber Wulfe reacted to Apple's cry and charge with yips of excitement, trading happy glances with each other. Mackenzie River looked over at Haruka Rin with a warm look of inclusion and tugged him a little as warning before he and his twin moved to pick up Haruka Rin and carry him bodily with them up the several flights of stairs to the roof, eying Cherry with a bit more interest than a small creature would tend to be comfortable with from wolf-boys.

26. Characters in this post:
    Haruka Rin would have melted at that warm look, but he hardly had the time before he was tugged, and then carried, by the two youngsters. He let a small yelp of surprise when lifted and blushed just a little, but did not complain.
    It was all for the best, really. Haruka would have likely lagged behind if left to his own.

27. Characters in this post:
    Though neither of the twins actually used their mouth and vocal chords to do so, there was a distinct VVRRRRWOWWWWMMMMM! sound as they ran, carrying Haruka and almost-hungrily watching Cherry as they followed Apple.

28. Characters in this post:
    Haruka Rin let a yelp as the twins ran at such amazing speed. Yet, he did not cling to them so much as just tried not to fall. It was actually quite a comfortable feeling, although one might not think so.
    His lovely black hair would still be amazingly well brushed and neat when they finally reached the roof, of course all his clothes in perfect order as well.

29. Characters in this post:
    Banjo ran, full throttle, across the grass. His nose was leading him to something exciting! But as he hurtled himself forward, he started feeling a little bit tired and thirsty. He sure had been running for a while and the smell of that cat wasn't getting any closer. Banjo slowed down a bit and looked around him. Is this still the dog park? Where is this? Why are there no squirrels? Squirrels are weird, but fun, but still weird.

Oh awesome! Some water was shining over there, so he trotted past the edge of the grass and came up against a chain link fence. No problem, Banjo just dug his front paws into the ground a couple times and shoved his face under the metal mesh. A couple wiggles here, a little shimmying there, and he was through. He shook himself clean and ran forward to dunk his head under the water.

But ew yucky ew! This water tasted funny. Banjo shook his head and licked the ground to get that taste out of his mouth.

Now where was that cat?

30. Characters in this post:
    Luciferus Satanus August Belzebub (The Third) had been bored out of his mind in his office. When you used magic to do half the work for you and sent minions to deal with the rest, that didn't leave you a lot to do afterwards, and, quite frankly, the school had been surprisingly quiet.

Not that he was against it. A noisy school was interesting, but a quiet school was... calm? Something to that extent, he decided, and nodded to himself.

But it was boring. And so Luciferus Satanus August Belzebub (The Third) had gotten hungry. He'd left his office with the intention of finding himself something to eat, possibly some nachos, which he could have just as well summoned or asked an imp to bring but had, at he last minute, decided he much preferred to take a walk.
    After all, maybe the school was quiet because something odd was going on. He had to keep an eye out on things, it was his job as the Principal.

Curiously, his steps had taken him not to check the classrooms (as it would have been most logical at that time of the day) but outside towards the pool, where Luciferus Satanus August Belzebub The Third was quite surprised to spot what looked like a dog, but it could also have been some shapeshifter creature in disguise.
    No, no, he was fairly sure it was just a simple dog.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Posts 151 to 180 of 185