Login to your account

The life of the Human Race.

After studying the Humans for a while, the Angels and Demons watching them visit Earth and try to blend in. Will the Humans remain unaware? Or will they find out that there are more than one species that resemble humans?......

Tags: , angels, angst, demons, friendship, hate, humans, life, love, romance

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: FallenHopeClearwater

Created: 02-28-2013, 03:29 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in South West Neighbor Hood of Human Town

The neighbhor hood where Ella grew up in after she was adopted.

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

1. Characters in this post:
    "Ah." 'Rich snobs? I hope I'm not in that category... I probably shouldn't have done the TV thing.... I don't wanna be a snob.' "Left. Got it."

2. Characters in this post:
    "Easy." Hope said as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small box. There was a tiny switch that he used and the box turned into a regular sized suitcase. "We fit it all in here."

3. Characters in this post:
    "It's a bottomless suitcase. It can fit anything from a sphinx to a skyscraper." He said as he stood up. "We could try the alarm. I haven't had any fun like this since I was nine."

4. Characters in this post:
    He followed closely behind her and laughed quietly to himself.

5. Characters in this post:
    He went to help her with her drawers but thought better of it. "Tell me where you clothes aren't. I don't want to come across stuff that you don't want me to see."

6. Characters in this post:
    After a few seconds, he shrugged and lifted the drawers and put it in the suit case. "That's quicker, eh?"

7. Characters in this post:
    "Be careful." He said as he started moving everything else into the bag.

8. Characters in this post:
    He looked over and saw her predicament. After a small chuckle he got up and placed his hand upon the small of her back and gently pushed her towards the suitcase. "It's right over here."

9. Characters in this post:
    He nodded and opened up the window. He flicked the switch on the suit case and put it back in his pockets. Hope opened his arms as if to embrace her. "I'll fly us. Just don't close your eyes or look down. Look at me and you won't even know we're flying."

10. Characters in this post:
    He walked to her and picked her up bridal style. "Remember, Don't look away from me." Hope then looked to the window, his wings started to unfurl and they flew.

11. Characters in this post:
    "Then I will be very offended. I might even cry when we get back home." He said in a fake sad voice. He even gave a small fake sob. Hope angled his flight pattern as he flew over the park and into his neighbor hood.

12. Characters in this post:
    As he continued his walk he stopped in front of Ella's Old home. "I... I need to do this... No one... No one needs to have one of these filthy dirt bags near them again.... But..." His hand gripped the steel in his pocket, pulling out an electric blue ACP Pistol. "Can I really do this?" After a few seconds, he pulled out his cell phone with his other hand and called his home phone, praying that Ella picked up.

13. Characters in this post:
    His eyes closed, he made up his mind. His wings unfurled and he took off to the sky. "I'm not meant for killing..." He said as he flew above the city and to his house. He sighed before dropping his gun into the river between his neighbor hood and the park. Phone still in hand, he called the police and informed them of a rapist living in the southwestern part of town. When he hung up he flew down to his house and went inside.

Posts 1 to 13 of 13