Login to your account

The life of the Human Race.

After studying the Humans for a while, the Angels and Demons watching them visit Earth and try to blend in. Will the Humans remain unaware? Or will they find out that there are more than one species that resemble humans?......

Tags: , angels, angst, demons, friendship, hate, humans, life, love, romance

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: FallenHopeClearwater

Created: 02-28-2013, 03:29 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Mall complex

It's a bunch of stores.... in a giant store. Store-ception

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 79

1. Characters in this post:
    Fallen looked over at Ella and noticed a faint smile upon her lips. 'She seems really happy. I'll bring her here again.' "It is a very beautiful sight."

2. Characters in this post:
    "The fountain at night. The way the lights reflect and merge throughout the water. It makes me feel at ease."

3. Characters in this post:
    Fallen walked over to her and stood next to her, gazing into the fountain.

4. Characters in this post:
    After a few moments, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a quarter. He closed his eyes and then flipped the coin into the fountain.

5. Characters in this post:
    "I wished that the next newborn to come into the world will live a happy life..."

6. Characters in this post:
    "Aren't we all? But alas, if the balance of harmony and chaos is distrupted, all hell would break loose. At least that's what the stories say." He said as he wrapped on of his wings around her.

7. Characters in this post:
    "As do I. However, I don't know what would happen if we went against them. I don't want people to get hurt over something I did."

8. Characters in this post:
    "That's what I've also been studying the past two years. There must be a figure head for Chaos and one for Harmony right? Well, what if, someone like me was on the side of Harmony, and others were on the side of Chaos. Then, the highest ranking person like me would be the figure head of Harmony, and the Side of Chaos would have one as well. Of course, there won't be much of stuff we can do, as I can not enter the Demon Realm unless aided by a Demon, and You.... well.... you are alive. You can't exactly just walk up to a Demon and destroy them, yet alone the one in charge. So it might just be an everlasting conflict surrounding the Earth. The more Chaos in one area would increase the peoples suffering there, and the more Harmony would increase the peoples joy and health. That's all I know on the subject." He said with an empty tone in his voice. 'It's because the Angels can't win this fight that children are suffering...'

9. Characters in this post:
    He smiled lightly at her small rant. "I haven't thought about it like that. So make friends with demons, got it." He reached up and ran a hand through his hair, yawning lightly as he did.

10. Characters in this post:
    "Yes they would know quickly, but they shouldn't just try and kill me for it. We usually just stay away from each other, except the head honchos. Wait, did you just say...." Fallen paused "...Hard? For me? Come on, did you forget who I am already? I'm Hope! Nothing is difficult for me! The world will end when something is hard for me!" He announced playfully. He still had doubts, but there was no way he was going to tell that to Ella. She had enough on her plate for now.

11. Characters in this post:
    "All right." He stood up behind her and folded his wings behind his back. "And yeah, there are a few things difficult for me. Sewing for example. I can't ever get the needle to go through where it's supposed to. And socializing can be awkward since I was never raised by anyone. But that's about it. Oh, and talking to girls. That gets hard fast." His eyes widened slightly. "I mean it gets difficult fast!" Fallen explained.

12. Characters in this post:
    His face turned red and he scratched the back of his head.

13. Characters in this post:
    "I can deal with teasing." Hope said with a smile

14. Characters in this post:
    After a few seconds, he grinned and dashed to where she was. "Of course!"

15. Characters in this post:
    Mikael looked at the crowd and smiled. He liked to watch the humans, such pathetic creatures sure were funny. No one was looking at him, humans knew when to look and not look at a demon. That was a relief, he didn't want to have some curious human asking him about the color of his eyes or hair. Even though it was easy to make up with an excuse, he just had to say that his hair was dyed and that he was wearing contact lenses, but probably he would have ended up killing that stupid curious human.

He walked around the mall, thinking about how the demons had the city almost on their hands and about that strange angelic power that he had felt before. He thought about his brother. He had never seen him, but he knew that they were twins so it would be easy to recognize him. He had heard rumors about his brother being an angel, Mikael didn't know if they were true or not, but he was determined to find it out.

16. Characters in this post:
    After an angel of great power entered Fallen's house, Mikael decided to leave the place, just in case. He returned to the Mall. It was his favourite place in the city, there was easy to look for human preys to play with. Now he was looking at a girl, pink t-shirt, jeans, sneakers, probably 20 years old, blonde. She was walking around looking at the shops. He decided to talk to her to find out where she lived and pay her a visit later. He approached the girl with a smiled on his face and started talking and flirting with her. He was all charm and smiles and the girl blushed, she was falling for him.

17. Characters in this post:
    He turned off the car and got out. "Fine, Mrs. BrightIdeas." He teased.

18. Characters in this post:
    He nodded before walking into the Mall area. "Yeah. Well... hopefully anyway..."

19. Characters in this post:
    "Just think about it. People with the last names are eother related by blood or..." He stopped to let her come to her own conclusion.

20. Characters in this post:
    He walked by a female clothing department. "Want to get you any dresses?" he asked. "Or just clothes?"

21. Characters in this post:
    He shrugged. "I thought I'd offer. Beautiful Ladies, like yourself, usually like to get new clothes." Hope explained as he walked towards a nearby music store.

22. Characters in this post:
    He looked back at her over his shoulder and grinned. "You didn't deny the beautiful part." He then walked inside the music store and started to browse.

23. Characters in this post:
    "Well you better get used to them." He told her as he shifted through a few cds and started mumbling to himself. "Where the hell is Ted Poley?..."

24. Characters in this post:
    Without looking at her and still shifting through the cds, he answered. "Ted Poley. He made this song long ago that I really like. I think they put it in a game in two thousand and three."

25. Characters in this post:
    He shook his head. "Oh well... your loss... Ah, here it is! Escape from the City! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet." Hope then walked by Ella and grabbed a CD that was labeled Endless Possibilities, and waited patiently for her to get what she wanted.

26. Characters in this post:
    "Less than $1000"

27. Characters in this post:
    He nodded. "I can see that." He went to the cashier and paid for the 42 CDs, ignoring his shocked face. When they left he asked, "Anything else you want?"

28. Characters in this post:
    He nodded as he walked towards a small computer store. "Need one?"

29. Characters in this post:
    "So I know if I need to give you one." He said coolly.

30. Characters in this post:
    "Too late." He said as he walked in the store.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 79