Login to your account

The life of the Human Race.

After studying the Humans for a while, the Angels and Demons watching them visit Earth and try to blend in. Will the Humans remain unaware? Or will they find out that there are more than one species that resemble humans?......

Tags: , angels, angst, demons, friendship, hate, humans, life, love, romance

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: FallenHopeClearwater

Created: 02-28-2013, 03:29 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Posts 451 to 480 of 517

1. Characters in this post:
    " 'Key." He smiled. "A deal is a deal. My name is Mikael Auditore da Firenze." He pronounced it with a strong italian accent. "I would like ya to call me Fear in front of others, I don't like anyone to know my name without my permission and I assure ya that ya don't wanna discover what happens when I get mad, Father." A terrifyng grin ran through his face. "Now, if our chat has ended I'd like to get outta this place. It's givin' me shivers." He was starting to feel bad, being in a holy ground wasn't good for him and the divine energy of the church was beginning to attack him and he could feel pain on his wings. He moved them a little, creating a soft sound of feathers.

2. Characters in this post:
    "Auditore da Fireze, how...Italian." He said kneeling down and placing the capped bottle of holy water back in his bag, as he promised, he would not smite the demon. "Well, 'Fear' I suppose you're right, a deal's a deal. I'm a man of God, and a man of my word, and frankly, I don't think I have the power to destroy you. I apologize for my bluff, you're free to go. I'm not sure how you were able to walk on them in the first place, but never show your face upon these grounds again." Kirby stood and began to walk towards the entrance of the church, "I know you are of sin, but even thieves have a code of honor. The Devil must too." Even with his back turned to Mikael, he did not feel as if he was in danger. He knew that the consecrated land of the church would prevent the demon from using his powers against him. "I held my end of this bargain, begone Mikael."

3. Characters in this post:
    "That's because I'm Italian." He said before walking to the door. Before leaving he turned to the priest. "And what if I come back here? As ya said ya can't kill me." He turned again and exited the church. He sighed in relief and stretched his wings. "Don't know why, but I have the feeling that we'll meet again, Father." After saying this and without waiting for Kirby to answer, he dissapeared, the only thing left from him was smoke. He didn't go too far, he appeared on a nearby roof. "Well done, Mikael. Now, he knows your name and what's more, he is a f*cking priest. He's gonna regret this." Then, he waited on the roof for Kirby to come back to his house. "You won't sleep well this night, Father Cohen."

4. Characters in this post:
    It's all good.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Posts 451 to 480 of 517