Login to your account

The life of the Human Race.

After studying the Humans for a while, the Angels and Demons watching them visit Earth and try to blend in. Will the Humans remain unaware? Or will they find out that there are more than one species that resemble humans?......

Tags: , angels, angst, demons, friendship, hate, humans, life, love, romance

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: FallenHopeClearwater

Created: 02-28-2013, 03:29 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Posts 511 to 517 of 517

1. Characters in this post:
    Smiling playfully, she replied, "Yes, we are. And no one will come in here for awhile only because I scared them all off." Pausing slightly, her smile becoming more pronounced as her eyes began to twinkle devishly. "What exactly do you have in mind, but keep in your mind, that you may only do whatever I allow you to do."

2. Characters in this post:
    The lights went out and Mikael's body wasn't there anymore. When he spoke, his voice came from different places. "I haven't decided what to do with you yet. I could rip one of your arms off." She noticed a hand on her shoulder just for a second. "I could scare you to death. Or. . . Mikael was holding her against the sink again. "I could just kiss you." And he did it. After some time, he steped back and the lights came back to the room. Mikael was smiling. "You're mine."

3. Characters in this post:
    Staying calm this time, her mind reeled, thinking about what she could do and how she could play this one out. Her first thought was to let her anger out and make it clear that she was no one's but her own. Her second thought was to accept it for now, play nice, and hope that it eventually leads to helping her out in the future. Feeling the hand on her shoulder, she jumped slightly, but remained calm, until once again, she was pushed up against the sink, her heart raced slightly, and she grumbled low in her throat quietly. Looking at him, her eyes steady and her voice calm, all she replied was, "Should you decide to tear me apart, I will fight you and you will loose.

4. Characters in this post:
    "I'll lose against you? Don't make me laugh." He looked at her carefully. "You don't seem to be afraid anymore. This is getting boring." Then he sighed and turned his back to her. "Bye, you're not funny anymore." And he walked back into the mall.

5. Characters in this post:
    Glaring at him walking away, she thought real quick, knowing that she needed either a friend or an ally if she planned to make this new place work. She chased after him, yelling, "stop", as she grabbed his arm and yanked him back inside the bathroom, showing more strength than most would think she had. "Don't go. I'll make a deal with you."

6. Characters in this post:
    Mikael was angry, he had been taken there by force and by a girl. "How dare you. . .!" He stopped on his tracks. "A deal? And why would I want to make a deal with you?!" He crossed his arms and frowned. "You're just a stupid and weak girl!"

7. Characters in this post:
    To this she burst into laughter, devil or not, he obviously didn't know who she was,which was good for her. "Simple, I may be a girl but I am far from weak. I also have my talents and can do a hell of a lot that others can't. If you help me, then I'll do whatever you want, within reason and only putting up a fight occasionally."

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Posts 511 to 517 of 517