Login to your account

1x1 private

A priavte roleplay between ArtNightshade and TrySton-chan......

Tags: drama, love yaoi live life priavte anime, schoo l

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: TrySton-Chan

Created: 02-04-2013, 12:56 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: 1x1 private

1. Characters in this post:
    Alaric smiled at them. "Would you rather be tested among thousands of people knowing that you will lose no matter how "innocent" you are or were?"

Kanon popped her gum, "I'm game, let me be tested! I'm not afraid of people, people are afraid of me."

(Sorry, I was stressed out most of the days and school was hectic)

2. Characters in this post:
    "NO! I dont mean that." Kiryu's Blue eyes widened as he looked at the teacher. "I cant wait here overnight! we have to go back to the school. Now!" His last word came out somewhat as a growl.

Ian looked to at his teacher. "No sir...I'd rather just stay the safest we could" The boy said softly girping his sister's hand.

3. Characters in this post:
    Yesus! I have not been here in ages -_-

Alaric chuckled at Kanon's fire which was ironic consider that she was a mist/water alchemist. He turned to Kiryu and raised an eyebrow, "so, you are afraid, alright Kiryu, I'll send you back to the time period of vampire slayers," he began to pretend to turn his watch to the time of the vampire killings. He looked up at the vampire and grinned, "have fun".

Ryuu looked over at Ian, "you'll be fine Ian, besides, this is the decade where the witch trials ended". He sneered over at his teacher, ashamed he would be so cruel on Alaric's "good days".

4. Characters in this post:
    "No! it's not that I'm afraid!" Kiryu grabbed his teacher by the collar of his shirt and then growled lowly into his ear. "I need to feed..WE need to go back to the school so I can do so.."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 31 to 34 of 34