Login to your account

1x1 private

A priavte roleplay between ArtNightshade and TrySton-chan......

Tags: drama, love yaoi live life priavte anime, schoo l

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: TrySton-Chan

Created: 02-04-2013, 12:56 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    "No! it's not that I'm afraid!" Kiryu grabbed his teacher by the collar of his shirt and then growled lowly into his ear. "I need to feed..WE need to go back to the school so I can do so.."

2. Characters in this post:
    Yesus! I have not been here in ages -_-

Alaric chuckled at Kanon's fire which was ironic consider that she was a mist/water alchemist. He turned to Kiryu and raised an eyebrow, "so, you are afraid, alright Kiryu, I'll send you back to the time period of vampire slayers," he began to pretend to turn his watch to the time of the vampire killings. He looked up at the vampire and grinned, "have fun".

Ryuu looked over at Ian, "you'll be fine Ian, besides, this is the decade where the witch trials ended". He sneered over at his teacher, ashamed he would be so cruel on Alaric's "good days".

3. Characters in this post:
    "NO! I dont mean that." Kiryu's Blue eyes widened as he looked at the teacher. "I cant wait here overnight! we have to go back to the school. Now!" His last word came out somewhat as a growl.

Ian looked to at his teacher. "No sir...I'd rather just stay the safest we could" The boy said softly girping his sister's hand.

4. Characters in this post:
    Alaric smiled at them. "Would you rather be tested among thousands of people knowing that you will lose no matter how "innocent" you are or were?"

Kanon popped her gum, "I'm game, let me be tested! I'm not afraid of people, people are afraid of me."

(Sorry, I was stressed out most of the days and school was hectic)

5. Characters in this post:
    Kiryu froze. "Sir! we cant stay here all night. Are you crazy!" The 'Teen' Called out his teacher.

Ian stepped inside the house taking his sisters hand as he did so, he felt uneasy about staying the night.

Avery looked to her brother a reasuring smiled on her face. "It's okay Ian..we'll be okay. I mean I know we dont have abiltiys like the others but we'll proect eachother," She said softly trying to soothe her brother.

6. Characters in this post:
    "Alright everyone, lets get to our temporary home, we'll be staying over night and don't worry, time over at our side would be like five minutes after." Alaric led his classmates towards their temporary home and opened the door.

The house was warm and comfy but held witchcraft in here as well and in plain sight but the villagers would think of ut as ingrediants for one's supper.

7. Characters in this post:
    Kiryu luaghed loudly trhowing his arm over Ryuu shoulder almost throwing the boy into a headlock. "You know I think you and I are going to be great friends." The 'Teen' smiled baring his fangs.

8. Characters in this post:
    Ryuu rolled his eyes a bit then looked over at Kiryu "Well dude where we are, we could all die then again I can summon a shield and fire won't hurt us at all."

9. Characters in this post:
    "Special magic?" She rose an eyebrow then looked to her twin who shrugged in reply.

"I just though we were attending a normal school..Don't look at me like I knew about this.." Ian pulled his hand into a defensive wave backing away from his sister

Kiryu looked to Ryuu. "Dude. Really everyone has an ability why be so secretive" He crossed his arms looking at the boy.

10. Characters in this post:
    Ryuu stuffed his cellphone in his pocket and leaned in to whisper in Kiryu's ear "modern mage my friend, I know everything."

Alaric nodded "yes we do sweety and so do you in your own way. Though it may not be magic like our magic but you do have a special magic."

11. Characters in this post:
    Kiryu looked at Ryuu in shock. "How'd did you know?" He asked his eyes went wide for a second but the then returned to his normal nonchalant manner.

Avery looked at Rebecca. " Mr. McKenzie, does everyone in the class have an ability?" She asked looking to her teacher.

12. Characters in this post:
    Rebecca looked at Ian with a smile, she walked over towards him and said in a low tone of voice, "oh it's easy once you get used to it. Silence is the key".

Alaric nodded "but sometimes its hard."

Ryuu looked over at Kiryu, he obviously needed to drink blood. He walked over and whispered in his ear "I know you need to feed, hang on for just one moment. You'll get to feed soon."

13. Characters in this post:
    Kiryu Glanced down at his attrie and frowned. While he saw his teacher was distracted he slowly slipped away from the small class running quickly. 'I have to find somone....anyone..." He clucthed his neck almost like he was suffoating. The sun shone brightly and did nothing to help his situation, He knew that even his he darnk a little blood it would just help sustain him in till they got back to their own time.

Ian Looked at his Teacher apperentice. "How were you able to keep in sercet so long?" He asked softly his blue eyes leading from his teacher to Rebecca.

14. Characters in this post:
    But before Kiryu could walk out, the 21st century disappeared and the time of the Salem Witch Trials took it's place.

Kanon wasn't too thrill about the sudden change of clothes. She was about to yell at her teacher when a famer's wife came running towards him, smiling. She heard the woman scream out Alaric's name and hug him.

Alaric smiled and hugged back "It's been so long. How've you been? No one has accused you have they?" He winked. The young woman was really a witch, apprentice to him, so therefore, she's a pyro as well. Alaric turned to the others, "This is Rebecca, she was my apprentice when I arrived here, we had to train her very secret"

15. Characters in this post:
    Avery blinked stunned into silence, as she looked around, she glanced down at her clothing seeing it change before her eyes.

Ian Gasped as he looked around. 'Wow. I can believe he could do this...." Ian Mused to himself. 'I wish I wasn't so Shy and speak up for myself It's bad enough my sister has to do it for me!'

Kiryu scoffed then shoved his hands into his pockets. 'Damn I'm getting thirsty, And that Damn chick is helping, whats her name- Oh yeah! Kanon, She just asking for me to stick my fangs in her neck and- Crap this Isn't helping my situation at all! I need to get away form the class and find someone.' He thought aggravated rubbing his temples.

16. Characters in this post:
    Kanon popped her gum and leaned in forward after she shifted her boots off her desk "Yeah teach, let's do it the fun way".

Ryuu nodded in agreement, not looking up from his cellphone. No one knew if he was texting or perfoming magic on there.

Alaric smiled and nodded. He took out his solver pocket-watch and turned the dial to the time of the Salem Witch Trial. "Alright, today's lesson, Salem Witch Trials, now I suggest we keep secret about our ablilites, our clothes will change, follow my lead when we arrive."

17. Characters in this post:
    Avrey shyly rose her hand. "Sir, I think majorty of us would like the fun way" She said softly drawing her hand back down.

18. Characters in this post:
    Alaric coughed in a rudely manner. "Now, if anyone else wants to brawl you'll have a weekend of detention. Now, let's start. History, well shall I do this the fun way or the boring way?" He asked, crossing his arms, his lips curled to smirk.

19. Characters in this post:
    Kiyu stared at the boy. Thyen smiled placing and shook his head. "It's awlays the quiet ones that amaze me" He muttered

20. Characters in this post:
    Kanon scoffed at the smirk and stood up "now, you've done it. I hate smirks unless it's from me". Before she could draw her sword it disappeared. "The hell?!" She whirled around at the boy with the glasses.

"This cellphone isn't always what people think it is". Ryuu stated closing it and sitting back down on his chair.