Login to your account

1x1 private

A priavte roleplay between ArtNightshade and TrySton-chan......

Tags: drama, love yaoi live life priavte anime, schoo l

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: TrySton-Chan

Created: 02-04-2013, 12:56 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 34

Thread: 1x1 private

1. Characters in this post:
    Alaric McKenzie walked down the hallways of the academy and into his classroom. No one was in yet for it wasn't time. He sat down on his desk and grabbed a random history book then leaned back on his chair and spun himself while reading a few pages to a couple of chapters before he heard the bell ring.

2. Characters in this post:
    Ian ducked his head in the class, and glanced at the teacher, then at the rest of the students sitting in desks. He wasnt late but still was a bit nervous, Today was his frist day, and the only thing left on his mind is his introduction.

Ian quickly found a seat in the back of the room setting his bag down then himself taking a seat.

He sat there nervously intill the Trady bell rang.

3. Characters in this post:
    Alaric looked up at his now filled in classroom and got up to close the door. He looked at his students and smiled. "Im Alaric students and for a half an hour we'll get to know each other. Now ask any questions you like."

4. Characters in this post:
    Ian Sunk further in his seat, definitely not daring enough to raise his hand. His baby blue eyes glanced up at his teacher's before immediately looking down at his wooden desk.

5. Characters in this post:
    The teacher glanced around and leaned against his desk when he came around the front. "Alright I guess I'll start, I'm Alaric, my age is 20, yes I'm young and I love travelling."

6. Characters in this post:
    A hand slowly went up before the student pridfully stood.
    "I"m Kiryu, I'm Sixteen, I like meeting new people" He dark haired teen smirked before gracfully taking a seat, then chuckling some.

7. Characters in this post:
    Ryuu shot his hand up after fixing his glasses "I'm Ryuu, 16 as well and I love doing nothing but listen to my music"

8. Characters in this post:
    Avery Shot Asmall smile to her brother. " Hi, I'm Avery" The blonde stood grashing her hands beind her. She put up a plesnt smile and looked at her brtoher own only sunk further in his steat trying on to get noticed. " I love Listening to music also, And singing. My brother Is Ian He's a very good Mixer" She said slowly and cheerfully.

9. Characters in this post:
    Alaric smiled and nodded "Ah, I'll have to here you sing and listen to his mix." He then turned over at his door and saw a punk like girl.

10. Characters in this post:
    Kiryu looked over at the Blonde in the door way. He intally smirked. "Somone's late" He said outloud to the girl in the door way.

11. Characters in this post:
    Kanon scoffed at Kiryu and sat at her seat. She leaned back and placed her punk like black combat boots on the table and popped her gum. She never gave a crap about "school rules" she was a natural rule breaker. Screw the rules was her motto. "Yo, I'm Kanon and if you mess with me, then you'll be messing with the bull's horn".

12. Characters in this post:
    Kiryu glanced then smirked at her. Apparently she sat down right behind Kiryu. Turning in his seat he train his eyes to concentrate on her. "So. Whats your definition of messing with you" He said smoothly propping up his chin by his hand.

Avery starred at the girls confidence but kept her mouth shut. She looked at her brother and leaned towards him. "How could someone act like that" she whispered to her brother. And Ian in returned shrugged.

13. Characters in this post:
    Kanon popped her gum and chewed it loudly "oh, you'll find out soon enough sweety." She placed her headphones on and turned the music up to full blast.

Alaric walked over and yanked it off of her recieving a cold glance. He looked at her sternly "Kanon, I'm a time-lord don't forget, I can go back in time and make sure you were never and alchemyst or ever a rebel."

14. Characters in this post:
    Ian blinked then starred at his teacher. 'Did everyone in this school have an special ability...?' He thought quietly to himself.

"Yo. Teach, If the girl wants to be a rebel let her, It's fine by me. She not bothering anyone." He dark haired 'teen' chuckled winking at Kanon.

15. Characters in this post:
    Kanon scoffed at the smirk and stood up "now, you've done it. I hate smirks unless it's from me". Before she could draw her sword it disappeared. "The hell?!" She whirled around at the boy with the glasses.

"This cellphone isn't always what people think it is". Ryuu stated closing it and sitting back down on his chair.

16. Characters in this post:
    Kiyu stared at the boy. Thyen smiled placing and shook his head. "It's awlays the quiet ones that amaze me" He muttered

17. Characters in this post:
    Alaric coughed in a rudely manner. "Now, if anyone else wants to brawl you'll have a weekend of detention. Now, let's start. History, well shall I do this the fun way or the boring way?" He asked, crossing his arms, his lips curled to smirk.

18. Characters in this post:
    Avrey shyly rose her hand. "Sir, I think majorty of us would like the fun way" She said softly drawing her hand back down.

19. Characters in this post:
    Kanon popped her gum and leaned in forward after she shifted her boots off her desk "Yeah teach, let's do it the fun way".

Ryuu nodded in agreement, not looking up from his cellphone. No one knew if he was texting or perfoming magic on there.

Alaric smiled and nodded. He took out his solver pocket-watch and turned the dial to the time of the Salem Witch Trial. "Alright, today's lesson, Salem Witch Trials, now I suggest we keep secret about our ablilites, our clothes will change, follow my lead when we arrive."

20. Characters in this post:
    Avery blinked stunned into silence, as she looked around, she glanced down at her clothing seeing it change before her eyes.

Ian Gasped as he looked around. 'Wow. I can believe he could do this...." Ian Mused to himself. 'I wish I wasn't so Shy and speak up for myself It's bad enough my sister has to do it for me!'

Kiryu scoffed then shoved his hands into his pockets. 'Damn I'm getting thirsty, And that Damn chick is helping, whats her name- Oh yeah! Kanon, She just asking for me to stick my fangs in her neck and- Crap this Isn't helping my situation at all! I need to get away form the class and find someone.' He thought aggravated rubbing his temples.

21. Characters in this post:
    But before Kiryu could walk out, the 21st century disappeared and the time of the Salem Witch Trials took it's place.

Kanon wasn't too thrill about the sudden change of clothes. She was about to yell at her teacher when a famer's wife came running towards him, smiling. She heard the woman scream out Alaric's name and hug him.

Alaric smiled and hugged back "It's been so long. How've you been? No one has accused you have they?" He winked. The young woman was really a witch, apprentice to him, so therefore, she's a pyro as well. Alaric turned to the others, "This is Rebecca, she was my apprentice when I arrived here, we had to train her very secret"

22. Characters in this post:
    Kiryu Glanced down at his attrie and frowned. While he saw his teacher was distracted he slowly slipped away from the small class running quickly. 'I have to find somone....anyone..." He clucthed his neck almost like he was suffoating. The sun shone brightly and did nothing to help his situation, He knew that even his he darnk a little blood it would just help sustain him in till they got back to their own time.

Ian Looked at his Teacher apperentice. "How were you able to keep in sercet so long?" He asked softly his blue eyes leading from his teacher to Rebecca.

23. Characters in this post:
    Rebecca looked at Ian with a smile, she walked over towards him and said in a low tone of voice, "oh it's easy once you get used to it. Silence is the key".

Alaric nodded "but sometimes its hard."

Ryuu looked over at Kiryu, he obviously needed to drink blood. He walked over and whispered in his ear "I know you need to feed, hang on for just one moment. You'll get to feed soon."

24. Characters in this post:
    Kiryu looked at Ryuu in shock. "How'd did you know?" He asked his eyes went wide for a second but the then returned to his normal nonchalant manner.

Avery looked at Rebecca. " Mr. McKenzie, does everyone in the class have an ability?" She asked looking to her teacher.

25. Characters in this post:
    Ryuu stuffed his cellphone in his pocket and leaned in to whisper in Kiryu's ear "modern mage my friend, I know everything."

Alaric nodded "yes we do sweety and so do you in your own way. Though it may not be magic like our magic but you do have a special magic."

26. Characters in this post:
    "Special magic?" She rose an eyebrow then looked to her twin who shrugged in reply.

"I just though we were attending a normal school..Don't look at me like I knew about this.." Ian pulled his hand into a defensive wave backing away from his sister

Kiryu looked to Ryuu. "Dude. Really everyone has an ability why be so secretive" He crossed his arms looking at the boy.

27. Characters in this post:
    Ryuu rolled his eyes a bit then looked over at Kiryu "Well dude where we are, we could all die then again I can summon a shield and fire won't hurt us at all."

28. Characters in this post:
    Kiryu luaghed loudly trhowing his arm over Ryuu shoulder almost throwing the boy into a headlock. "You know I think you and I are going to be great friends." The 'Teen' smiled baring his fangs.

29. Characters in this post:
    "Alright everyone, lets get to our temporary home, we'll be staying over night and don't worry, time over at our side would be like five minutes after." Alaric led his classmates towards their temporary home and opened the door.

The house was warm and comfy but held witchcraft in here as well and in plain sight but the villagers would think of ut as ingrediants for one's supper.

30. Characters in this post:
    Kiryu froze. "Sir! we cant stay here all night. Are you crazy!" The 'Teen' Called out his teacher.

Ian stepped inside the house taking his sisters hand as he did so, he felt uneasy about staying the night.

Avery looked to her brother a reasuring smiled on her face. "It's okay Ian..we'll be okay. I mean I know we dont have abiltiys like the others but we'll proect eachother," She said softly trying to soothe her brother.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 34