Login to your account

Enchanted Grimoire [ Private ]

A collection of private RPs between Aleyn and Kuro Ningyou!......

Tags: aleyn, kuro ningyou, multi-fandom, multiverse, private

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Advanced

New Players: Closed

Creator: Kuro Ningyou

Created: 01-03-2013, 03:08 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Roulette

A look into the two lives of a yakuza wife.

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

1. Characters in this post:
    holderThe mocha couldn't resist giggling at her friend. She was just too adorable in these situations! Plus, hearing her talk about Junnosuke was always fun. Unknowingly, Airi was a bit of a spy for Stasi since she couldn't always keep an eye on her husband's men herself. It was nice to know he was doing his job well. However, he may have been doing it too well.

holder"Are you absolutely certain it's simply nothing, Airi-chan?" she asked her, amusement still lingering in her eyes.

2. Characters in this post:
    ninshibaThe question bothered Airi. Was it really nothing? She wanted to believe it. Though she was sweet with many of her regulars, and she adored them all dearly in their own way, she never felt this... embarrassed? Shy? Unsure... around a customer. To be fair she had never kissed any of them either. That was the only thing that set Junnosuke-san apart. It was only because of that, nothing more. She had to believe that, otherwise it wouldn't do her any good.

ninshiba"Yeah... it's nothing." she stated firmly. "I know I'll get over it, eventually. It's just... still a shock, I guess."

3. Characters in this post:
    holderThis was way too rich, but the mocha laid off of her friend for now. The waiter had returned shortly with their order and left again with a bow before going to check on the other customers. Standing from her seat, Stasi smiled at the young girl.

holder"Ready to go check out the buffet?" she asked her companion. "They should have at least a few strawberry desserts. If not, then I'll just flip over the whole table and run."

holderObviously, the woman was only joking, but it was something they bonded over - the strawberries. Saying that they both loved the sweet fruit was actually an understatement. Whenever there was anything with strawberries in it, unless is was absolutely and utterly disgusting, they would both be all over it.

holderTraveling over to the lines in the buffet, Stasi let her eyes explore the variety of the confections displayed. So many different desserts caught her eye and she just knew she couldn't have them all. Well, it gave her another excuse to come out with Airi. However, it would probably be a while before she could again. In total honesty, the mocha shouldn't have been out in public, but since she was away from where she was well known, it was okay. She did have to be careful since she wasn't on her own turf, but that wouldn't stop her, nor would it stop her husband.

4. Characters in this post:
    ninshibaThe girl puffed her cheeks out at the older woman in a childish pout, but had to smile at the comment about lacking strawberries. With a nod, she followed her sister figure to scout out the delicacies. Though she wasn't as skilled in the baking area of cafes as Yorishirou and Shinjirou were, she had seen their work long enough that she knew how to expect presentation. Many of them were fairly well presented: an even, clean cut; good layer thickness sense; even garnishing and decoration. Her eyes immediately picked up on several she would like to try, and once they had finished scanning she grabbed a plate and made a beeline for the things she'd kept her eye on. A lunch date with Stasi and no Yorishirou meant she could go all out!

ninshibaAnd hopefully, for a while, forget about her confusing net of feelings toward Junnosuke and...

5. Characters in this post:
    lightsideWandering around the various displays and picking up several confections, a few of which has beautiful strawberries on them, Stasi followed Airi until she finished picking out what she wanted. Again, she let out a happy sigh as she was able to enjoy this time with her little sister. Since the Asian had been busy with her own life with exams and work, it had been difficult to hang out with her. Now, they were able to relax a bit and enjoy some sweets. At least, she thought she'd be able to relax.

lightsideOut of the corner of her eye, she saw a familiar face being seated at the table near hers. Rolling her eyes, she balanced her plate of sweets on one hand and tapped the younger female.

lightside"I'll meet you back at the table, okay?" Without waiting for a proper response, she returned to the table and set her plate down, seating herself soon after.

lightside"You can tell Koki that I'm just fine," she said softly knowing that the other could hear.

lightside"C'mon Anego, you know he only wants you to be safe," the male answered.

lightside"That husband of mine," she only chuckled softly as she pulled her mobile phone from her purse. "You can go now, I can handle myself.

lightside"What about her?"

lightside"I can take care of her. Now go."

lightsideWithout another word, the man stood up and departed the restaurant. Flipping through her contacts, Stasi reached the number of her love and sent him a text message.

lightsideYou are dead when I get home. (: she sent him, receiving a message a moment later.

lightsideKowai kowai! was the response she'd gotten, leading her to believe that he was being partially serious, but partially teasing since he knew she disliked when she had someone watching over her with no concrete reason.

lightsideSilly man...

6. Characters in this post:
    ninshiba"Ah... okay..."

ninshibaToo late, Stasi had wandered off already to their table. Strange. Usually she waited for an answer. Maybe nature was calling? The confusion lasted all of a few seconds before Airi brushed it away. No, the mocha always had her reasons. She trusted Stasi wholeheartedly.

ninshibaAs she turned to look around at the other serving areas, movement near her table's general direction caught her eye. Someone - a man, from his height - was getting up and leaving. Stranger still; she didn't remember anyone sitting in that direction of their table when they got up, which mean the person must have arrived after they'd gone. Why would they leave now? There's no way they would have finished eating that quickly. Perhaps he chickened out on eating alone? She knew Shinjirou would have done that... A small smile as she thought of the patissier.

ninshibaAiri's eyes followed the man out. He was rather attractive, not to mention rather fashionable from what she could see of him. But his face seemed a touch feminine... was it his lips? It was. Full, a little pouty. Interesting. Well, there were a lot of young men like him out there (she knew several by name, as they were her regulars) so he soon passed from her interest and she resumed picking out desserts.

ninshibaSoon she had everything she wanted and skillfully balancing the plate in one hand she wove her way back to their table. Her plate went down in a quiet thunk, and then she plopped down in her seat across from Stasi.

ninshiba"Sorry I took so long." A pause as she closed her eyes and clasped her hands and bowed her head in short prayer, and then she beamed at her sister-figure. "Let's eat! Itadakimaaaaaasu~"

7. Characters in this post:
    lightsideOnce her “guardian” left the restaurant, Stasi’s attention turned back to the young Asian who had sat down across from her. Looking at her friend’s selection of sweets, she grinned. She and Airi were both definitely strawberry addicts and their dessert choices showed it.

lightside”You’re fine, Airi,” she smiled, pressing her hands together and joining her friend. Itadakimasu~!”

lightsideWith that, she began indulging in the various sweets she’d picked out, fawning over the best ones with her younger sister. The mocha felt so light-hearted and carefree hanging out with the girl. She was a much needed breath of fresh air, especially given her line of dirty work.

lightsideAfter the two had their fill of the buffet’s confections, Stasi picked up the tab for them both – despite Airi’s complaints on her doing so – and drove her back to her own apartment. As always, Stasi accompanied her until she was safely tucked away inside her place and then departed for her home.

BIG TIME SKIP!

lightsideMonths passed and the seasons changed. Summer came blazing with sunshine and heat. On the weekends, the beaches were full of people looking to escape the heat and have fun. No exception to this was Stasi and Airi! Surprisingly, Koki decided to come along with them though he only sat underneath the beach umbrella, eyes shielded behind sunglasses. He wasn’t stupid to leave himself open for easy identification, though some of his features were unmistakable. Instead, he opted to watch his lovely wife enjoy herself with her best friend.

Posts 1 to 7 of 7