Login to your account

Enchanted Grimoire [ Private ]

A collection of private RPs between Aleyn and Kuro Ningyou!......

Tags: aleyn, kuro ningyou, multi-fandom, multiverse, private

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Advanced

New Players: Closed

Creator: Kuro Ningyou

Created: 01-03-2013, 03:08 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 61 to 62 of 62

1. Characters in this post:
    ninshibaA small smile crept onto Aly's face. Or course she'd have forgotten, what with everything that was landing in their laps right now. The Asian held no ills to her sister-figure and grinned slyly as she answered Stasi's question.

ninshiba"If you want. Or we could make it a surprise. Whichever you wanna do," she giggled. "Noon's fine with me, I need to get some of my homework done anyhow. See you at home, nee-chan!"

2. Characters in this post:
    familiarfoxThe netherworld was not an empty place. Silhouettes with far too many or too protrusions and inhuman body parts skittered across the screens; hands of all shapes and sizes and colours reached out from some, claws and blackened nails and groping digits - or digit, in some cases - tugging for Stasi's clothes. Voices slithered out from everywhere, beckoning to her, whispering to her, trying to lure her in. Even the softly glowing lanterns lining the avenue seemed to be alive, flickering almost eerily whenever she drew near.

familiarfox"Hey, little miss, come in here~"

familiarfoxA vice-like grip, cold as ice, closed around the mocha's wrist, trying to pull her into the building. Before it could move her a foot, however, a fan cracked across its knuckles, and the hand recoiled. The owner of the fan turned out to be Tomoe, who snapped the fan back open and fluttered it lazily over the lower half of his face as he gazed at Stasi with an almost distasteful glower.

familiarfox"You're an absolute idiot, coming into the demon realm," he quipped. "Someone like you is a free and easy lunch for their ilk. Go back to where humans belong, and stay there." With a disgruntled sigh, he held out his hand. "Come, I'll take you back."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 61 to 62 of 62