Login to your account

Wicked Doll House

This is about two sisters who made a deal and now years later things are coming to a head. Who knows what will happen......A male had finally showed up into their lives. Who is he? Is he a descendent from the male that had caused this mess to begin with? What is the reason behind the deal that the sisters have made? What is the deal with the butler that is in the middle of it all?......

Tags: doll, fantasy, house, mystery, supernatrual, wicked

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Ameika

Created: 12-26-2012, 09:17 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

1. Characters in this post:
    A young looking man knelt into the ground, his hand over the dark, damp soil. His eyes were closed, but when they opened, they glowed a cerulean blue. Green light swirled from his fingertips, moving like vines into the soil. His lips curled up into a smile as the the gentle little plant emerged through the soil and through his fingers.

"Ah. So beautiful." he cooed, his voice a soft melody to the quiet area. The only other sounds in the garden was the trickling of water from the water fountain in the shape of a water wall, one that he had designed himself to carry small luminescent blooms in the river it was in. A beautiful sight, and the man seemed to fit in well.

He sat down in the soft soil, letting his hands rest in his lap. Those eyes swept across the small flower bed before the green light from his fingertips dove down into the soil and then the garden seemed to explode with life. The wilting roses and flowers all rising and standing to attention, the glowing lights getting brighter in the river and the water getting stronger, all for just one moment, before the light retracted back into his hands. This was the extent of his growing power, a simple thing, just as he was.

2. Characters in this post:
    Lady Josephina stood at the window of her room, her white dress clearly needed to be replaced as it was more yellow then anything at the moment. Her long silky red hair needed to be brushed, bright blue eyes watched the doll out in the garden as he grew plants. The garden was in shambles, well it used to be before Julius came along and made it a more wild beauty then anything. She smiled to her self as she chuckled a little bit, picking up her brush to get the tangles out of her hair. She watched everything for a few minutes before changing into another dress that was just as bad looking as the one that she was wearing. She sighed heavily, after all she needed one of the lovely dolls to make her new clothes considering she didn't really have any that were not needing to be replaced at the moment.

3. Characters in this post:
    When Julius was done in the garden, he whispered a goodbye to the plants and left to go back inside the house, looking up for a mere moment to catch a glimpse of his Mistress, Lady jodephina. He smiled and waved for a brief moment, before walking into the house.

He was greeted by a few of the other house staff dolls, working diligently, or so he hoped. He glanced about here and there, finding spots of dust that he wiped away, so as whomever was responsible for that wouldn't be fussed at by dear Octavius. He gave himself a light grin before moving up the rickety old stairs that would lead him to Lady Josephina's bedroom.

He gently rapped his knuckles against the wood, a soft noise that would usually rarely be heard. "Madame? Is there anything I may do for you?" he called, doing his usual morning routine. Though it wasn't necessarily his job, Julius always asked this question at least once a day, and he sometimes got a response or a challenge to complete within the day.

4. Characters in this post:
    Octavius stood in the living room. He shook his head as he stared at the mess. He rolled his eyes as he went to work. He never had any rest witch could be a good thing. It meant job security but sometimes he really wanted to scream. How could such messes be made in such little time. He moved with ease and grace as he dusted,swept, polished, and mopped. In under a hour the living room looked like a brand new display model for a high end furniture store.
    He looked around once he was done quite happy with his work. Though he hung his head knowing there where more rooms to do. He looked up at the time as he gave a nod of his head and headed to the kitchen. He began cooking for the others. It would be rather busy soon in the old house. The others where starting to awake. He knew some of the members of the house could be rather nasty in the morning without some food in their systems and coffee to greet them. He went to work as he popped out food like it was nothing. He had pancakes, french toast, pastries, fruits, bacon, eggs, yogurt, oat meal, muffins, coffee, juices, and of course toast and bagels. By the time he set the last of the trays down the massive island looked like a breakfast bar at a high end resort. Of course he had to smile at his work he had done a fantastic job as always once again.

5. Characters in this post:
    Phoenix sat motionless for a while in the music room. She just stared at the piano as soft tears fell down her cheeks. The one she had loved had once played this very piano. He had played many of the instruments in the very room. He was the one who had taught her to play. She softly ran her fingers along the protective case of the piano. With care she removed it as she stared at the ivory keys. She softly ran her fingers along them as soft notes echoed from her touch.

She closed her eyes as she began to play. Using both her hands she began the tun that hunted her now. The room suddenly filled with light as the flames in the candles grew with her mood. She played the song making the sad and haunting notes echo through every nook and cranny of the house. Nothing would be left safe from her melody as she played. The song was her story she thought as she played it from her heart. It was beautiful and ugly all at the same time just like her life. She knew if he was here with her her beloved this would not be the melody that would come from the cold hollow instrument. She lost herself in the music as she just kept playing no end was in sight for her as she sat there a prisoner of her own pain she couldn't heal from. Her only way to cope was to play songs and hope that the one she longed for may hear her and come home.

6. Characters in this post:
    After working around the clock, the brown-haired felt half-dead like a rat which had just escaped from a swirling drain. It might not sound appropriate because she was a doll, not a living creature. Anyway the fatigue was real. Ruth had spent a whole week working non-stop to tailor new garments for one of her mistresses. The perfectionist inside her would not satisfy with plain designs, so extra time for refining was needed. She had even done researches before drawing the blueprints.

Ruth used the last bit of energy to dress herself properly, carried the finished white dresses and teleported herself to the corridor outside Josephina’s room. “Oh you’re here, Julie~” Ruth grinned at the blonde doll in front of her, but the tiredness wiped her impish face away again.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, Ruth, please let me carry those for you." Julius said in a worrisome voice. He scurried over to the brunette and slid his arms under the clothes, gently and carefully taking the garments from the wearied woman.

"You look like you haven't slept in ages, poor girl." he sighed, taking a step to the side, letting the other go ahead to Josephina's door. It was a simple guess, due to the white clothing, that that was where Ruth was heading anyway.

It was about then when the smell of bacon, coffee and a jumble of other delicious smells that made the blond slightly dizzy with hunger. His stomach released a quiet rumble, but he ignored it for the moment, only wanting to help Ruth.

8. Characters in this post:
    Jose heard a knock at her door, accompany by the sound of the male's voice whom she had just been watching in the garden below, a soft, sad smile spread across her face. She moved towards the door as she finished braiding her long hair over her shoulder, letting the end brush against her stomach as she finally opened the door. Smiling at the two dolls that were before her, she knew each and everyone of the dolls past, after all some of them she had made into dolls, and the only reason why she had done that was to save their lives. Though none of them knew their pasts, that did not change who they were or what they loved to do, after all no matter if the knew their past or not they still knew who they were. "Hello my lovely dolls." she said to them with a smile on her face, she looked at the two people in front of her before she frowned, seeing that Ruth was not looking to well. "Oh dear. You have been working so very hard haven't you?" she said to them in a fond concerned voice as she reached her pale hands out, touching both their cheeks as she rubbed her thumbs on them. "You both should take the day off. Working so hard for my sake....your very sweet to me." she said to them as if she was an old woman who's family was taking care of her, out of the two dolls before her, only one was one she created the other belong to her younger sister.

9. Characters in this post:
    "Yes I have," Ruth put on a big grin, clearly delighted by the White Witch's remark. She loved being complimented, especially when she had put great effort in her work. Josephina was not the one who granted her a soul, but she was also a respectful and lovely mistress of the household. Ruth would consider her as a second Master; of course the one who created her, Morgan Grace Winchester, was the very first in her eyes. When the brown hair thought of her Master, there was a small gasp as she remembered she had to finish some new dresses for her as well in the coming week. The doll's life was always packed with deadlines. "But I'm afraid I can't take the day off. I still have to work on Master's dresses," the doll shrugged.

She thanked Julius for his help. "Thanks a lot, sweetheart! If you want, I can reward you with a passionate French kiss~" the dressmaker giggled, throwing a flirty wink to the boy. She was joking yet she would really kiss Julius as long as he agreed. That did not seem possible anyway.

10. Characters in this post:
    "Ah... Erm... No thank you Ruth dear. Maybe later." Julius' cheeks went a very bright red and his gaze went towards the floor. After many years of this kind of banter, Ruth was rather aware of his reasoning for turning down the offer.

When the other had left and a little bit of color had left his cheeks. Julius was able to look up from the floor and over at his Mistress. He interlaced his fingers behind his back and leaned forward, bowing lightly.

"Is there anything else I may get for you, ma'm?" he asked, cerulean eyes lit up in the need to please.

11. Characters in this post:
    A dark form was in the music room, standing of towards an even darker corner of the room, though it would be hard to see her at a first glance but if you knew who the young female was then you could understand her reaction to Phoenix. Her reaction was disgust at first, that was when she saw a few of the tears that had fallen from the females eyes. That was one emotion that she loved to see on others, not on her self, but on others it was something she was attracted too. Their Pain.

She did not move or say anything as she watched the female, cocking her head to the side as she tried to figure out just exactly was the cause of the pain so that she could exploit it even more. She knew that her sister could hear the tune and would be looking for the female soon enough, which meant that she could not play with the female as she wanted to. She walked over to the female, leaning against her back as she placed her hands over hers to get her to stop. "Tell me about your pain, Phoenix." she whispered seductively to her as she wrapped her arms around her, one around her stomach and the other around her chest.

12. Characters in this post:
    Ruth stuck her tongue out, "Aww what a pity! Next time I'll creep into your bed~ Be careful~" the doll winked and laughed at her own joke. Julius looked absolutely adorable when he blushed. She liked how the bashful blonde would react when she teased him. Lifting a finger to poke Julius's cheek, Ruth giggled and turned back to the gorgeous White Witch.

At the time Julius asked if Joseohina wanted anything, the female doll smelled the fragrance of food. French toasts, pastries, coffee... She could almost name everything. It must be Mr. Octavius! the doll fangirled silently, He makes the best foods in the world! The mysterious butler was a perfect prince in the brown-haired's eyes. She was becoming antsy as she waited for the mistress to dismiss her.

13. Characters in this post:
    Josephina smiled as she took her newly made dresses from the male, she watched the two of them interact as she thought about their past, though none could not remember it did not mean that they did not have one. They were all human once, even she was once a normal human with a skill of seeing and talking with the dead, maybe that was why she tended to stick more to her self, or just always know things that she should not know about. "She works you to hard, Ruth. Next time please worry about her dresses then mine. I do not want you to be in trouble because of me." she said to the female before she kissed the top of her head, hugging her close. "Thank you for the lovely dresses. Be careful." she said in a sincere voice, changing her old ragged dresses out for the new ones. "Oh. Yes, could you take these old dresses.....maybe you can use them for mulch for your lovely garden. I would hate to just throw them away if they can be used for something else." She said to him with a sweet smile on her face before slipping into her walk in closet, closing the door to change into one of the dresses so that she may add the tattered one to the pile on the bed. "Though before you do that, let us go find Phoenix and eat breakfast, and if our dear Damon does not need you for anything, take the rest of the day off." she said to him as she smiled, motioning for him to head down the hall before her as she shut the door behind her self, as she listened to the haunted melody coming from the music room, she could not help but blame her self for her dear friend's misfortune.

14. Characters in this post:
    Ruth shook her head at what the generous lady said but did not argue. The doll then put on a wide grin when 'breakfast' and 'Damon' were mentioned. She was hungry. Moreover, things associated with Octavius Damon Blood, the flawless and mysterious butler, would made her heart go wild - if she ever had one. After Josephina had closed her bedroom door, the agog Ruth was already ready to grab Phoenix as quickly as possible. She could not wait to see her idol.

"Shall we go now?" excitedly she asked for the White Witch's permission.

15. Characters in this post:
    Phoenix removed the woman's arms from her body. She pushed the woman away as she closed the lid over the keys. She looked forward with no word to the woman as she slowly rose. The room becoming blinding by the light produced by the candles in the room. "Breakfast is served. Don't be late your loved ones will be sad if you are." She said in a emotionless tone. She turned leaving the woman there pausing before she left the woman. She made her way into the kitchen where she found the Butler. She smiled at him as she began putting out plates for him helping him as she could. She liked that he didn't ask to many questions early in the day.

16. Characters in this post:
    Morgan tried to contain her anger as she was basically ignored and removed from the guardian of her sister. She narrowed her gold eyes at the female before she followed after her. "You will tell me. Sooner or later, Phoenix. Even if i have to extract it from you painfully." she said to her in a low and dangerous voice as she moved to the kitchen, looking the food over before wrinkling her nose at some of the food. "Octavius. What are you making?" she asked him, disgust was barely contained in her voice as she looked at all the food, none of it something she would eat but instead things her sister would eat.

17. Characters in this post:
    Josephina smiled at the dolls motioning for them to head before her, the lack of music let her know that Phoenix was not playing the piano anymore. This caused her to get a worried look upon her face as she thought about her companion, biting her lips as she followed after Ruth. "Yes, we shall head to breakfast." she said to her as she chuckled slightly slowly following after them before she stopped, eyes widen slightly as she saw a male doll walking down the hallway. He was clearly new and in a slight daze, the dark clothes that he wore marked him as on of her baby sister's dolls.

18. Characters in this post:
    Josephina smiled at the dolls motioning for them to head before her, the lack of music let her know that Phoenix was not playing the piano anymore. This caused her to get a worried look upon her face as she thought about her companion, biting her lips as she followed after Ruth. "Yes, we shall head to breakfast." she said to her as she chuckled slightly slowly following after them before she stopped, eyes widen slightly as she saw a male doll walking down the hallway. He was clearly new and in a slight daze, the dark clothes that he wore marked him as on of her baby sister's dolls.

19. Characters in this post:
    As they headed towards the kitchen along the hallway, they met an unfamiliar face. The abnormally flawless face of his indicated that he was a doll like Ruth and Julius; and the dark colors of his attire told that he was probably a work of the Dark Witch's. He looked a bit lost.

Ruth frowned. With bitterness strangling her inside, the jealous doll immediately showed hostility towards the newcomer. She was, in some ways, obsessed with her master and did not want someone new to be close with her. Staying quiet closely beside Julius, she wondered what the White Witch was going to do with the stranger.

20. Characters in this post:
    Octavius looked up as he felt the room grow cold and lifeless. "Oh look the devil is up. Well witch I made food. You know the stuff...oh wait never mind you never had a heart and I should know." He said more to himself but loud enough for her to hear. "There is a mixture take your pick. You have no taste anyhow so it doesn't matter what I make for you. That is why I don't make you anything. Go slither else where please. Your making my kitchen dark and drab. I just cleaned it and gathered fresh flowers for the dolls. You really should look into beauty sleep. As well as makeup and maybe some plastic surgery. You look like death warmed over honestly. I expected more from you." He said as he went back to cooking. He smiled as he could hear the sound of the other dolls coming to life. He turned as he saw Phoenix he paused as he watched her move like a robot not varying from her order. He watched her as she waited beside Josephina's seat. He looked at at Morgan as he looked her up and down. "Please change into a new dress before dinner. Ruth can make you more she is amazing with those threads of hers. You are beautiful when you want to every deadly animal is. I want you to attract others not turn them away. You know if you stay away from everything except the veggies you'll lose some weight and look great. Remember you want to fit into those rags of yours not burst out!"

Octavius just grinned he knew he was playing with fire. He knew Morgan hated him with a passion. The feeling was like wise between them. He loved getting under her skin as she loved getting under his. The two where alike in many ways making life with them hard. They enjoyed the rivalry between each other it is what kept them going most days. This was just another day to them going after one another or it was to Octavius it was. Morgan was just fair game.

Posts 1 to 20 of 20