Login to your account

Wicked Doll House

This is about two sisters who made a deal and now years later things are coming to a head. Who knows what will happen......A male had finally showed up into their lives. Who is he? Is he a descendent from the male that had caused this mess to begin with? What is the reason behind the deal that the sisters have made? What is the deal with the butler that is in the middle of it all?......

Tags: doll, fantasy, house, mystery, supernatrual, wicked

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Ameika

Created: 12-26-2012, 09:17 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in The haunted mansion.

This mansion is nothing but a former shadow of it self, believed to be abandon and haunted by the younger generations.

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

1. Characters in this post:
    After working around the clock, the brown-haired felt half-dead like a rat which had just escaped from a swirling drain. It might not sound appropriate because she was a doll, not a living creature. Anyway the fatigue was real. Ruth had spent a whole week working non-stop to tailor new garments for one of her mistresses. The perfectionist inside her would not satisfy with plain designs, so extra time for refining was needed. She had even done researches before drawing the blueprints.

Ruth used the last bit of energy to dress herself properly, carried the finished white dresses and teleported herself to the corridor outside Josephina’s room. “Oh you’re here, Julie~” Ruth grinned at the blonde doll in front of her, but the tiredness wiped her impish face away again.

2. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, Ruth, please let me carry those for you." Julius said in a worrisome voice. He scurried over to the brunette and slid his arms under the clothes, gently and carefully taking the garments from the wearied woman.

"You look like you haven't slept in ages, poor girl." he sighed, taking a step to the side, letting the other go ahead to Josephina's door. It was a simple guess, due to the white clothing, that that was where Ruth was heading anyway.

It was about then when the smell of bacon, coffee and a jumble of other delicious smells that made the blond slightly dizzy with hunger. His stomach released a quiet rumble, but he ignored it for the moment, only wanting to help Ruth.

3. Characters in this post:
    Ruth shook her head at what the generous lady said but did not argue. The doll then put on a wide grin when 'breakfast' and 'Damon' were mentioned. She was hungry. Moreover, things associated with Octavius Damon Blood, the flawless and mysterious butler, would made her heart go wild - if she ever had one. After Josephina had closed her bedroom door, the agog Ruth was already ready to grab Phoenix as quickly as possible. She could not wait to see her idol.

"Shall we go now?" excitedly she asked for the White Witch's permission.

4. Characters in this post:
    Josephina smiled at the dolls motioning for them to head before her, the lack of music let her know that Phoenix was not playing the piano anymore. This caused her to get a worried look upon her face as she thought about her companion, biting her lips as she followed after Ruth. "Yes, we shall head to breakfast." she said to her as she chuckled slightly slowly following after them before she stopped, eyes widen slightly as she saw a male doll walking down the hallway. He was clearly new and in a slight daze, the dark clothes that he wore marked him as on of her baby sister's dolls.

5. Characters in this post:
    Josephina smiled at the dolls motioning for them to head before her, the lack of music let her know that Phoenix was not playing the piano anymore. This caused her to get a worried look upon her face as she thought about her companion, biting her lips as she followed after Ruth. "Yes, we shall head to breakfast." she said to her as she chuckled slightly slowly following after them before she stopped, eyes widen slightly as she saw a male doll walking down the hallway. He was clearly new and in a slight daze, the dark clothes that he wore marked him as on of her baby sister's dolls.

6. Characters in this post:
    As they headed towards the kitchen along the hallway, they met an unfamiliar face. The abnormally flawless face of his indicated that he was a doll like Ruth and Julius; and the dark colors of his attire told that he was probably a work of the Dark Witch's. He looked a bit lost.

Ruth frowned. With bitterness strangling her inside, the jealous doll immediately showed hostility towards the newcomer. She was, in some ways, obsessed with her master and did not want someone new to be close with her. Staying quiet closely beside Julius, she wondered what the White Witch was going to do with the stranger.

7. Characters in this post:
    Octavius looked up as he felt the room grow cold and lifeless. "Oh look the devil is up. Well witch I made food. You know the stuff...oh wait never mind you never had a heart and I should know." He said more to himself but loud enough for her to hear. "There is a mixture take your pick. You have no taste anyhow so it doesn't matter what I make for you. That is why I don't make you anything. Go slither else where please. Your making my kitchen dark and drab. I just cleaned it and gathered fresh flowers for the dolls. You really should look into beauty sleep. As well as makeup and maybe some plastic surgery. You look like death warmed over honestly. I expected more from you." He said as he went back to cooking. He smiled as he could hear the sound of the other dolls coming to life. He turned as he saw Phoenix he paused as he watched her move like a robot not varying from her order. He watched her as she waited beside Josephina's seat. He looked at at Morgan as he looked her up and down. "Please change into a new dress before dinner. Ruth can make you more she is amazing with those threads of hers. You are beautiful when you want to every deadly animal is. I want you to attract others not turn them away. You know if you stay away from everything except the veggies you'll lose some weight and look great. Remember you want to fit into those rags of yours not burst out!"

Octavius just grinned he knew he was playing with fire. He knew Morgan hated him with a passion. The feeling was like wise between them. He loved getting under her skin as she loved getting under his. The two where alike in many ways making life with them hard. They enjoyed the rivalry between each other it is what kept them going most days. This was just another day to them going after one another or it was to Octavius it was. Morgan was just fair game.

Posts 1 to 7 of 7