Login to your account

The unwanted (Restarted)

The Unwanted academy is located on a large mysterious island. The school is located in the center of a large forest with only one road leading from the dock to the school. Why is there such a school? The school is for supernatural and other worldly beings. Children are often forced by the government to leave home to attend this school. The outside world does not know what goes on behind closed doors….......

Tags: horror tradegy anime

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Asiabear

Created: 12-11-2012, 05:14 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Main hallway

Goes through the whole school.

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

1. Characters in this post:
    The rest of the lesson went by peacefully much to Mikael's joy. A couple of classes later he finally had a rest. He decided to explore the school on his own. He passed some classes, what seemed to be a lunch room, he stopped at the students dorms and turned around. After some wandering he encountered a garden full of animals. A young boy came to him. "Hello. Me, Enzo Mikael stared at him. "Ummm. . . I'm Mikael." Enzo smiled. "Enzo happy to meet Mikael." "Okey. Um, see you." Then he left and kept walking through the aisles.

2. Characters in this post:
    Laira made her way down the hall dragging some boy behind her. She looked firious and she fumbled with her papers in one hand and struggled to keep the boy down. Yui trailed behind with diamonds whose head hug pouting. "You sir need think before you act. Do you know how sirious the consequences could be?" She fumed "of course you don't" she stopped infront of the principles office and the boy ran in relived not to have the woman yelling at him.

3. Characters in this post:
    Mikael watched as everything happened and approached Yui. "What's wrong?"

4. Characters in this post:
    Laira turned to him "He's messing with her demon. I am just lucky I caught it before we had another Accident" She looked at Diamond who shrunk as she was mentioned. Yui took a huge side step out of Laira line of sight. Laira turned her attention to a student that fell and busted his face on the ground. "Lira can be the scariest person I know if you piss her off enough" Diamond said looking up at Mikael. "I should know. Once she almost ripped my leg off I still have the scar" Yui Nodded.

5. Characters in this post:
    He smiled. "I like that." He said while staring at Laira directly. Being a demon that feeds of fear, to see a woman that inspires it is arousing.

"Oh, for His sake! Do you ever stop thinking about sex?" The voice echoed again inside his head.

"At least I have it." He answered, emphasising the I.

6. Characters in this post:
    Laira turned her attention back to the girls. "Yui your breaks over. And dia arnt you supposed to get Rin his snakes?" She asked obviously urging the females to leave. They sighed and grumbled leaving. "Brats" laira hissed out as they scurried away. Turning to Mikael she smiled brightly "would you like to have lunch with me?" She asked tilting her head

7. Characters in this post:
    He smiled back. "Of course, it'll be my pleasure." He motioned for her to walk beside him. "There's something that I've been wondering all the morning. Why does have Diamond a demon inside her? I've never heard of something like that before." He seemed curious but there wasn't any sign of concern in his voice, nor in his face. He wasn't going to be the one who set Shi free, a demon was a demon and for Mikael more demons meant more enemies.

8. Characters in this post:
    Laira walked beside him "well something of the sorts I guess." She shrugged. "I've been able to some what control whatever it is. She calls her self a demon but who knows. When she lived with humans they called Diamond crazy and miss treated her so she's somewhat mental and Shi is very bitter but if you really got to know them both they are not that bad." Laira spoke she wore a smile on her face as she walked "but then again I can except people for who they are and not there past" as they past a younger group of student (between the ages of 7-12) they all shouted out greetings to laira who nodded her head and offered a smile.

9. Characters in this post:
    "Well, she sure reacted to my power, so she must be related to demons in some way. But you haven't answered my question." He looked at her. "How can a Diamond have a demon inside. I've possessed people and that's not a possession. Is Shi sealed inside of her or what? I've heard of demons sealed in houses, bottles, boxes and other things, but never in humans. What happened to her?"

10. Characters in this post:
    Laira pulled him off to the side and turned him so she could look at him. "Do you really want to know? Because you might not like what you hear" laira held his hands at looked at him ever so sirious the expression she wore was like no other.

11. Characters in this post:
    He doubted. "I. . . I think so, yes." He felt a bit startled by her sudden push and her look. She had gotten serious all of a sudden and it was somewhat intimidating but he could manage it. After many years of living he thought that he had seen enough things to be able to cope with anything that Laira had to tell him. "Yeah, I want to know."

12. Characters in this post:
    "Fallow me to my office then" she whispered she still held one of his hands as she showed him the path to her office. She thought about what to tell him but in her mind nothing could prepare him for this.

13. Characters in this post:
    Alva's eyes widened slightly when she heard the word wolves. *there's wolves here, wolves are amazing.* Alva thought slightly excited but she wouldn't show it on the outside.

Posts 1 to 13 of 13