Login to your account

We are the ones

If you had a choice to become a werewolf or a vampire, which would you choose?......

Tags: vampire, werewolf

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Mazzy15

Created: 12-07-2012, 07:36 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    "I'll keep a look out for it." She sat on the ground and fiddled with a stick that she kept lighting on fire. She played with the small fire, lighting leaves and smothering them with her shoe. She watched it burn until it reached her fingers. She threw the remenants of the stick into the fire.

2. Characters in this post:
    When the pain slowly went away Eliana turned herself to Naomi trying to smile. 'I'm sorry for Maria…' Eliana exclaimed. 'It has been a long time since I've seen her, you should have known her before… she turned, at the time she was the friendliest person I knew, she saw in everything the good. She was my best friend. I couldn't believe there is nothing of that left in her, but i guess i was wrong.' Eliana moved her fingers of the arm she just burned back at her body. 'You'd better stay home for a while, near your parents' Eliana stayed in silence for a second,'Do you know anything i should know about the medallion, maybe you heard about it. Legends say it's hidden somewhere in this little town. It can bring human, vampires, werewolfs back in time. Maria is looking for that Medallion and she won't stop until she has it. But i will stop her, it could affect all our lives if she got it!'
    'I'm sorry for bringing you into this, you're only a kid'. Eliana looked back at the fire and sat in silence.

3. Characters in this post:
    Naomi get kind of helpless just sitting around. She sighed. She started looking around for supplies.

4. Characters in this post:
    Eliana didn't want to be followed but slowed down for a while so Naomi could follow, it wouldn't be fear against Naomi to leave her behind with Maria, and certainly not at that moment. Maria watched them from in the distance, not grinning, not feeling like a winner, the only thing she felt was quilt burning her body from inside her heart.
    At the mean time Eliana was already in the woods, trying to make a fire with some dry grass and a cigarette lighter. She didn't feel like talking to Naomi. The following seconds she took care of her arm. She took something hard to bit on to decrease the pain while she burned her skin to melt every piece back together. she growled from the pain and tears rolled over her cheeks down in the fire. Not only the burning feeling made her cry but also the fact that Maria did this to her, now she knew for sure every emotion Maria used to have, every part of her life, was thrown away, she was turned into a mindless, dangerous vampire.

5. Characters in this post:
    Naomi watched in horror at the battle and covered her mouth to stop herself screaming. She ran after Eliana as soon as she could. "Wait. Take me with you." she called out.

6. Characters in this post:
    As from the second Naomi stepped away from Eliana Maria threw herself on Eliana and ripped out her arm. Eliana screamed of the pain and fell over face down on the ground, shacking of the horrible pain. Maria grinned, 'You thought you where stronger than me just because you're only a few ages older than me? Now here's your prove! Never stop me from doing the right thing!'
    Maria answered with the last of her energy, 'Maria, i can't stop you from ruining yourself… at least i tried', Eliana stood up and took her arm with her she could burn them back together with fire. But it would burn like hell. Maria grinned as she saw Eliana walking towards the woods, she could easily follow her and kill her, but still somewhere inside her there was still something pure, something good. Somewhere inside her she felt guilt, it made her want to cry… She turned around her face away of Naomi, ignoring her.

7. Characters in this post:
    Naomi smiled and ran back a bit further out of harms way.

8. Characters in this post:
    Eliana saw how Naomi jumped at Maria and held her in a strong position. Even Maria had to admit the girl had courage, but that wouldn't mean she would spare her life. Maria growled and tried as much as she could to get out of the position she got herself into. 'Let me go!!'
    There was no way she could get out of that position… and, unfortunately for Maria Eliana wasn't done with her, something inside her snapped and it had been a long time since she got the chance to get it out on someone who actually deserved it. She literally lost her control, she grabbed Maria's leg and trowed her ,almost 5 meters, further against a stone wall. Within seconds she stood before her and grabbed Maria's trothed so she could hold her against the cold stone wall. 'I'm not the one who ruined your life Maria, you did this to yourself!' now she dropped Maria, who was coughing for air, on the ground. Maria wouldn't do anything anymore, she was tired and out of energy. Eliana turned herself around and looked at Naomi. 'Thank you', but what she didn't see and expect was Maria getting up ready to attack Eliana …

9. Characters in this post:
    Naomi backed off and checked if she still had all her limbs. "Limbs check." She sighed. She watched the others fight and got an idea. She jumped at Maria and landed on her back, outing her hands around her neck. She smiled.

10. Characters in this post:
    'What's that … smell …?' said Eliana, while she ignored Maria's angry expression. 'An other Vampire?' Eliana exclaimed. 'Just some kid, Naomi, relax, she won't even touch you', Maria said still growing at Eliana. Maria felt pure, rage inside her, something she had to let out. All her pain, the hate… She jumped toward Naomi who just started to walk off, probably sensing the danger. 'Sorry kid, i started liking you but i'm done with caring about people…', Maria reached out her fist toward Naomi. 'Stop it Maria!' Eliana jumped just in time before Naomi and blocked Maria's attack. For a young vampire the struck would be horrible, probably even lethal but for Eliana a 700 years old vampire it wasn't that hard to block. 'Go out of my way Eliana!', Maria growled and showed her teeth. 'No, i'm done with it! You don't even deserve to live Maria! The only thing you think about is ruining others their lives just like they ruined yours… hundreds of years ago!' Eliana growled even louder and stepped closer to Maria.
    Maria did a step away from Eliana and stopped growling, a bid scared. But from the second Eliana turned away from her to check on Naomi, Maria jumped toward Eliana almost ripping her arm out…
    'Why did you stop me !!!!!', pure rage was expressed on her face.

11. Characters in this post:
    Naomi stopped when she smelt the two vampires really close. She looked around a corner and saw Maria and another vampire. She ducked back behind the corner and looked around. She started walking off, not wanting to get caught.

12. Characters in this post:
    'Eliana, what brought you here?' said Maria arrogantly, and with a treating sound, while she stepped near to Eliana. 'The same thing that brought you here', Eliana said calm, without any expression of fear. 'I don't know what you're talking about?', she said with an acted voice. Maria rolled with her eyes and sighted. '
    Don't act like i don't know Maria, you're looking for it, i know you are' Eliana responded still without any expression on her face. 'I still don't know what you're talking about', it was clear she was lying. 'The medallion…' Eliana responded shortly. The medallion Eliana was talking about was an old thing given over by vampire on vampire. The existence of the medallion wasn't proved but Eliana and Maria both knew it existed. It wasn't just a medallion, it had an enormous amount of power and it could, how impossible it seemed bring people, vampires, humans,… back in time. 'Oh, that old thing', Maria laughed and rolled with her eyes. 'And why would i be searching for that? I'm not going to spend my time searching for something that doesn't exist'
    'I know you're looking for it, and…', she was in silence for a while, 'i know that what you want to do with it isn't meant to hurt others but i won't let you, the powers the medallion has are too dangerous… they could affect the whole world'
    'and what do you think i'd do whit it?' Maria said arrogantly.
    Eliana hesitated to answer it was delicate to bring this subject up but … 'To bring Lewis back...'
    Maria growled hearing the name...

13. Characters in this post:
    Naomi came out of her room with a top and track pants on. She sniffed the air. She could smell two vampires now. She ran in their direction.

14. Characters in this post:
    'That could not be …', whispered Maria in herself. That smell, she hadn't heard that smell since times, it wasn't just an other vampire it was THE vampire she never wanted to see again, in her life!
    At the main time on the other side of he city.
    Eliana walked down the road. She inhaled deeply, 'This can't be… Marie?' she whispered hopeful. Maria still mend a lot to her even when they had such a twisted history. The last time they've seen each other turned out as a catastrophe… Hopeful they might could make everything right between what happened she started running. The smell became stronger and stronger.

Suddenly the smell was on it's strongest but there was no one to see. No one, no sound, no movement.
    'Hi Eliana', said Maria suddenly from behind her, with a dangerous sound. 'Maria…'Eliana turned around and looked strait at her ex-best friend.

(Red: Eliana / Green: Maria)

15. Characters in this post:
    Naomi went into the bathroom and had a shower.

16. Characters in this post:
    Without even making a sound she jumped right before the man. She grinned, 'It's not very safe, walking around in the darkness in an abandoned street'
    She stepped closer and closer toward him, the scared man had no chance to escape...

Minutes later she dumped the lifeless body of the man somewhere and threw it on fire, the flames burned her eyes and made her smile. With a fast movement she wiped the blood of her shin and turned around, not exactly knowing where to go.

17. Characters in this post:
    Naomi watched te girl run off then she went back inside.

18. Characters in this post:
    Maria ignored the reaction of the girl but somewhere she liked it to be like this, she didn't want to get close to anyone, not anymore. 'I'm going to hunt …' she said interrupting the silence. She inhaled deeply and spread her eyes wildly spotting her target. The sound of a beating heart, warm blood,… Within a second she ran of leaving the girl behind.

Only a minute later she found herself in a small street. A 20 years old jung man was packing out boxes filled with bread and planting them somewhere near a bakery. Grinning she first watched at the man. And waited from a distance to attack ...

19. Characters in this post:
    Naomi put up her hands. "Woah, major mood dampener. I'm only 15."

20. Characters in this post:
    'Happy…', she repeated the words that got stuck in her head. It's was the first since a long time that she heard someone describing happiness. It always reminded her of … 'Lewis…' almost impossible to hear she whispered his name to the wind. Her emotions, she tried to control them but somewhere the only solution she could find is hiding her emotions away with anger. 'Life isn't forever Naomi, even vampires will see the end one day…'