Login to your account

Mind Blown 1x1

Invitation only. Group of separate 1x1 roleplays to experiment to our heart's content.......

Tags: 1, 1x1, amazing, blown, butt butt butts, epic, fun, hiuknowme, invitation, kyoko chie, mind, private, x, yaoi

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Hiuknowme

Created: 12-02-2012, 09:37 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Rebellious Rampage

Kyoko Chie

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Mind Blown 1x1

1. Characters in this post:
    "Hey wake up sleepy head." I whispered to Talon. I pushed him lightly on the shoulder. "Talon..." He didn't respond and I debated leaving.

2. Characters in this post:
    Talon's eyes opened slowly, getting used to the groggy haze around him. "Liz....? Why are you in my bedroom? Not that I'm protesting or anything, you're welcome in my bedroom anytime." A slow smile grew on his lips, though his hair was touseled from sleep and his eyes unfocused.

3. Characters in this post:
    "Shut up you dork!" I shoved him ,hard, attempting to shove him off the bed. " I missed you, of course." I say as sarcastically as I can, hoping I could hide all the truth I spoke in those simple words.

4. Characters in this post:
    Feeling suddenly braver, Talon reached out to encompass Liz in his arms and pulled her down to the dark bed he was laying on He nuzzled her hair, breathing in her scent. "Missed me, huh?" He purred in an oddly catlike manner that he doubted Liz saw much of out of him. That was his dirty side.

5. Characters in this post:
    "Hmmmm" I say drifting back into sleep. I notice every sculpted muscle on his chest, and how his head fits perfectly in the crook of my neck.

6. Characters in this post:
    Astonished, Talon looked over Liz's sleeping body with uncharactaristic gentleness, then leaned back to think for a moment. This wonderful moment couldn't last forever; there was still a war going on. The stressed young man leaned his head back, and fell asleep caressing the young leader's hand.

7. Characters in this post:
    I woke up feeling warm and happy still snuggled in Talons arms. It felt so relaxed and content here that I didn't want it to end. Soon , though, someone will come looking for us. For today I choose to break the rules, I'm not going to put my duties before my own wants. ' For one day' I thought drifting back to sleep.

8. Characters in this post:
    The woods around him were as familiar as his own torture chamber. These trees hadn't changed in his nightmares since he was four. Their placement resembled a perfect half-circle, the other half completed by a wall of people.

Each man was a blur, a sharp contrast to the clarity of the trees. White coats and silver instruments reminded him of doctors and laboratory workers. Black, silver boots squeaked loudly on the others. A total of twelve, man shaped figures stood before him, shifting and throwing odd shapes around with their blurred edges.

One man, on the far left, made a move towards him. Black, glove covered fingers reached out to Talon, who found himself rooted to the spot. Fear clouded his judgment, and instead of his usual calm, cold expression, he felt his face knot up and reveal just how much fright he felt. A gloved finger brushed against the throbbing pulse in his throat. Lightly, the fingers closed around his neck, and suddenly, the shocking gentleness was gone, replaced by the rough closing of his windpipe. His vision went dark, the pale face and white coat in front of him standing out sharply against the backdrop. The man... he recognized him! A strangled cry erupted from his throat as his older brother choked him mercilessly, watching the light fade out of Talon's eyes as the attacker's own lit up with excitement and joy.

Outside of the dream, Talon's hand closed over his throat, legs thrashing and kicking him onto the floor. Strangled cries could be heard.

9. Characters in this post:
    I heard soft whimpering emanating from a source beside me. I looked over and noticed it was Talon."Talon..." I whispered. His whimpers turned into cries as he thrashed and fell to the floor. I jumped to the floor worried. "Talon... Talon!" I shook the thrashing, scared boy. "Talon wake up!Wake up.." I shook him harder trying to snap him out of it. I noticed his hand closed tightly over his throat and tried to pry his fingers off of his throat. No matter how hard I tried he just kept thrashing refusing to wake up. Tears threatened to slide down my face and I swallowed the sobs that wanted to escape.Talon is the most important thing to focus on right now, get a hold of yourself I scolded myself.

10. Characters in this post:
    Black gloved fingers tightened briefly, and vanished. Seventeen seconds...

The dream ended at the same time it always did. The hand that had been holding his throat closed slackened and fell to his side, lying still on Liz's thigh. The warmth on his arm disoriented him enough to stir him from his half-slumber following the incessant reoccurring nightmare. Weary, Talon opened his eyes a slit, and peered at Liz.

"Is a dream all it takes for you to let me touch your no-no square?" He grinned mischievously, tapping her thigh in suggestion with her finger-tips.

11. Characters in this post:
    "Stop it!" I playfully hit him on the arm. "Are you ok? You scared me to death!"

12. Characters in this post:
    Talon grinned, and pulled himself off of her lap. He knelt in front of her, and took her hand gently in his own.

"I'm fine. Just a dream, after all. Besides, we have work to do. Much as I would love to stay..." He brought himself to his feet and stood straight, extending his hand to Liz, "The guards are getting closer and closer to camp, and we need to know why. "

13. Characters in this post:
    "But I don't want to work, I want one selfish day. Please?" I gave Talon the puppy eyes even though I knew it wouldn't work. I got on my knees "I will beg... You know I wouldn't usually do this and I feel like a complete idiot down here so make your decision... Please?"

14. Characters in this post:
    Talon was tempted to make a jab at her undignified and rather arousing position on her knees, but honestly, would that help things? Perhaps it would, perhaps it wouldn't.... She would probably slap him, but it would be awfully funny. His eyes raked over her before settling on a decision.

Talon towered over the small- even smaller, while begging-captain of their youthful crew, looking down with an evil glint in his eye.

"Normally, I wouldn't condone such blatant disregard for rules," He said with sarcastic conviction, "But since you're on your knees..." He sighed dramatically, and knelt to touch his finger to the bottom of her chin, forcing her to look at him, "I'll make an exception."

Talon's eyes stopped to look at the lush lips that were so close to his own. They were soft, pinkish, and flared outwards, full of promise and untouched perfection. They were so near, just an inch or two and he would be mindlessly happy.

No! Liz is not a toy! She's not a mindless admiring whore you picked up of the street! Talon down on his tongue to bring himself back to reality and treat his eyes from Liz's perfect mouth, back to her eyes. Unfortunately, those are equally entrancing... He groaned inwardly.

15. Characters in this post:
    "Normally, I wouldn't condone such blatant disregard for rules," He said with sarcastic conviction, "But since you're on your knees..." He sighed dramatically, and knelt to touch his finger to the bottom of her chin, forcing her to look at him, "I'll make an exception."
    For some odd reason this made me giggle. " You're such a jerk sometimes." I say still giggling like some little school girl." It's okay though, I'll get you back soon." I grab his hand and drag him back over to the bed. 'I really hope he doesn't comment on my giggling' ' Please, oh please don't make a stupid comment on my giggling'

16. Characters in this post:
    Talon halted for a moment, but ultimately let himself be dragged to the bed. That was quite unusual...

"Did our almighty, ever serious leader just giggle? Like a schoolgirl?" He gasped mockingly. This was simply irresistible teasing material. He continued, grinning from ear to ear, "Oh, the entire world must know of this development! Such a miracle! Hell surely must have frozen over!"

He toppled to the bed on top of Liz, holding himself up on his elbows. Before she could start glaring and regain her serious nature, he promptly allowed his tongue to slip from his mouth and lick the tip of her nose teasingly. Ha, now how was the serious/giggle girl going to deal with that!

17. Characters in this post:
    " Did you just insult my giggles?" I asked as soon as Talon and I got to the bed. He fell on me and the quickly raised himself up onto his elbows. He leaned down and licked the tip of my nose. " Did you just lick my nose?" I couldn't help it I smiled and giggled again. His hair kept falling into his face so I pushed it out of the way, my hand resting on his collar bone. I had a mischievous glint in my eyes. I leaned up until his lips were mere inches from mine. I looked up at him and then I licked the tip of his nose. " Hahahahaha... " I smirked at him, knowing how evil I am teasing him, but he deserved it. Besides I told him I'd get him back.

Posts 1 to 17 of 17