Login to your account

Silver Light

Town filled with mysteries, magic and more.........

Tags: angel, demon, fantasy, high school, human, magic, mystery, romance

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ageha

Created: 11-30-2012, 04:44 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    "Haha, you're a silly one!" Rosebel said, bent down and handed napkin to Issak. She found this human quite interesting. He was clumsy and shy, but when the right time comes he can be very brave. If only more humans were like him, then maybe world would be a better place.
    It was still some time left until school starts so Rosebel decided to hang around library a bit. She slowly walked pass the bookshelves and looked at books as if searching for something. However none of the books caught her eye. She hoped to find something she could read, but all she saw was romance novels.

2. Characters in this post:
    Issak was quite amaze at seeing Rosabel's magic first hand. Of course once he got into contact his scar itched from the sudden encounter with the partial demonic energy. "This is truly amazing. Real magic. The stuff you only read in fantasy novels and movies." Then he came to a sudden realization that Rosabel was holding his hands firmly and a sudden rush of blood coming out of his nose. The bleeding had rolled down passed his lips. Issak quickly covered the bottom of his face. "This isn't what it looks like! The air is dry in here and it just suddenly happened. This doesn't happen a lot, I swear!" He remembered one time in the past when he accidentally touched hands with her a long time back and the same thing had happened. "I-I need to get some napkins." He turned clockwise but in the process tripped on a leg twist and dived flat to the ground. He just laid their in the plank like state in order to save himself from embarrassment. Well he hoped it did.

3. Characters in this post:
    "You're right! I can't give in to Demon King!" Rosebel said with newly found strength.
    "Thank you, Issak! I'm really glad that you're going to help me. In return I'll give you this," Rosebel said and focused her energy in one spot. For while nothing happened but then it was possible to see faith white glow come from her right hand and dark glow from left hand. After few more seconds a little ring with two dragons, one white other black, on it appeared in Rosebel's hand.
    "This ring is your way to contact me. If you have some information or something good in store then rub the white dragon, if someone's threatening you then rub the black dragon. In both cases, I'll come to you," she said and clenched the ring into Issak's hand.

4. Characters in this post:
    Issak was listening to Rosabel carefully and he just simply clenched his fist and rose on up. "You can't do that. Nobody wants to see you gone. This is a very small town and everyone are practically friends with each other. They'll realize that you have gone missing and everyone will just end up being sad. I don't want that. A Linbooru without Rosabel." Issak looked at Rosabel with as much confidence he could muster. "I will do whatever I can to help you. There are bound to be books somewhere out there that could help you protect yourself from the Demon King. Even though I am only human I believe in my strength as a librarian to find whatever is needed to stop this and bring you back to your peaceful life." Issak just turned fully red and just turned his back to her. Hiding away his embarrassment. "Like I said, everyone in Linbooru would be sad if you just disappeared." Issak wanted to admit that it would be him who would be affected the most. But the fact that Rosabel is on another level again stopped him from confronting his endearment.

5. Characters in this post:
    "Yeah, that was me. I felt demon's presence and went out to kill it so any other demons wouldn't come to city, but it seems I got quite the opposite effect," Rosebel exclaimed and then sat down on near by chair and grabbed her head with both arms.
    "There's no way that I can actually win against the Demon King. Even if I run, he will find me sooner or later and kill me," Rosebel has almost fallen into panic. Although she trained all her life to beat the demons that were after her, she knew that even with all that training, she couldn't beat an army.
    "Maybe it's best if I just give in now. Then nobody else will be involved into this any f-further," Rosebel said almost in whisper, her voice breaking at the end of sentence.

6. Characters in this post:
    Issak blushed a bit harder when Rosabel got close enough for him to smell the shampoo of her hair. He started stuttering again. "S-s-soo anyways. When words of Angels and Demons started to hear that their own kinds are falling for each other. They could not allow cross procreation to happen. If these individuals starts to work together, they could destroy the spectrum. Both side wanted dominance over the other so in order to solve this issue, Demons and Angels both worked together in order to eliminate trace of half-bloods and the lovers. Many have been persecuted and none have survived." He then closed the book. "That's all the book have to say. But, now the Demon King knows you're here. They are afraid you might start up something. That is just a theory. Even if you have no plan to involve with their affairs, they'll just keep coming at you." Issak sat down and just rubbed the back of his head. "Now that I think about it. I think I got myself into something really big. I could have died... back at the shrine." The memories started to come back to him. He looked at Rosabel. "It was you who saved me wasn't it Rosabel?"

7. Characters in this post:
    "It's okay, don't worry about stuff like that. And being nerd is not really bad thing, I think only you humans think it's bad for some reason," Rosebel said to Issak. And that was true, because if some demon or angel proved to smarter then other ones yet weaker in power, he would still be very respected for his knowledge. Humans for some reason made fun of such people.
    "So does the book say anything more about half bloods like me?" Girl asked impatiently and leaned closer to Issak to see the book better.

8. Characters in this post:
    Issak immediately propped himself straight once he heard Rosabel's voice. "Yes! Yes. Umm, follow me." Issak led Rosabel over to an empty table behind the counter. On top of the counter was the book, History of Angels and Demons, a Contemporary Witness Tale. "When I was here on Saturday, I found this book on the shelves and thought that it was just a silly tale that would attract the fantasy audience. But after what happened yesterday, what was written here might shed some light to why the Demon King wanted you dead." Issak then gave it some thought. What he said was pure gibberish that was mocking reality that he knew. The little town of Linbooru, might be some sort of battlefield for the Rosabel to fight against demons. But he had to continue on. He did not like the idea of Rosabel fighting alone. Even if its just the three of them, they have to at least try. "So the history says that the Angels and Demons had it for each other since the dawn of man. The Angels watched over Man in order to lead them to a pious and pure lifestyle. But ever since the events of Adam and Eve, you then have evil being created from the darkness of men's heart. The Angels who hated these evil forced all darkness to the deepest depths of the underworld. Thus born the Demon. They fought for over thousands of year. Demons who hated the persecution of Angels and Angels who believed in eradicated the evil of Demons. However..." He then flipped a pages to a part near the end of the book. "Something happened. A miracle as some would say it. Half-bloods were being born. Angels and Demons falling for each other and gracing the realm of Man with half-Angels and Demons. But this breaks the balance of power. Both side who have leaders who can not condone the action of those who love their enemies..." He then took a glance at Rosabel who was still listening to him talk like he was some sort of experts, despite only learning about all of these in a few days. "I'm sorry if I am talking so much like I know everything. You must be bored of me being a nerd." He started twiddling his index finger and was trying to imagine himself like a turtle trying to hide into his shell.

9. Characters in this post:
    It was hard for Rosebel to wake up so early in morning, because she was big sleeper. Lucifer was no help either because loved to sleep just as much. Love for long sleep probably came exactly from him because both Rosebel's parents woke up pretty early.
    After dressing up and combing hair half heartily, Rosebel went straight to library without even eating breakfast. She wanted to find out reason why exactly Demon King wants her. After all it couldn't be just because she's half demon, half angel. The hatred towards half bloods can't be that strong. There must be another reason.
    Already from afar Rosebel could see Issak's figure in dusk. So she fastened her pace and waved at boy.
    "Good morning! Did you find the book you were talking about?" Rosebel asked when she got closer to him.

10. Characters in this post:
    Issak had spent all night looking up every book he had read days prior. But none of the books that have been picked out was the one he needed. "Where did that book disappear?" He recalled the title, but nothing was showing up in the database or DD system. Issak had gone through every fiction, history, fantasy, and even the rare ecclesiastical section but the book was nowhere to be found. He spent hours pacing from one end of the library to the next. Books and books were being stacked and each passing hours he was growing weary. He finally gave up and sat down at one of the desk, placing his head down on the table. "I have turned this library inside-out and it is nowhere to be found." He lifted his head just to bump it on the desk. But before he let go of his neck muscle under a huge pile at the end of the desk where the return stacks was, an abbreviated title was there. Issak ran over to the stack, pushing off the tower of books as it tumbled onto the floor. This was the first time he had actually mistreated books, but that was not the time. He stared at the book with a big smile. "Now that I think about, there isn't a writer for this. I wonder... Anyways, Rosabel is going to be here soon." He looked at the giant grandfather clock as it was the time for the morning sun to rise.

Waiting at the entrance, he could see clearly that the sun had arose pretty early. Issak couldn't help but start nodding off, but every time he had dropped his a couple millimetres, he stood straight up and awake. He had to make sure that Rosabel would arrive on time. How else will she get into the library.

11. Characters in this post:
    As Issak waved them goodbye, Lucifer and Rosebel just stared into space from shock.
    "Are you sure your boyfriend is just a human?" Lucifer asked in disbelief.
    "I'm not so sure anymore. HEY, wait a minute, he's not my boyfriend!" Rosebel angrily yelled at her uncle.
    "That's a shame! The boy isn't too bad. Anyway, you should rest for now and go to that library tomorrow, maybe we really can find out something important," Lucifer said and already was ready to go upstairs, but Rosebel pulled him back.
    "You're going to have to fix that hole in the wall," Rosebel said as she pointed her finger towards the lonely hole in kitchen.
    "I was afraid you'll say that," Lucifer sighed and went back to kitchen to fix the hole while Rosebel went back to her room to rest.
    Today's events kind of threw Rosebel into shock. She knew that demons were after her, but she had no idea that even the Demon King wants her. On top of that she saw her cowardly human classmate become really brave. She most likely would have panicked in his place. Then again humans have always been mysterious creatures.

12. Characters in this post:
    Issak processed the whole event properly. But after what has happened, he was too tired to even want to be in a panic state. "Of course I'm a bit worked up from the whole ordeal, but I guess I'm a little tired just o freak out." Then Issak gave a big gulp. "Actually from what that thing said when I was being possessed, it seems that you're going to be in terrible danger. I know going to the police would be futile but it would be a terrible thing if you were gone. I want to do everything I can to help you Rosabel." Issak this time had gone back to his normal colour. He was already speaking with as much confidence he could muster up. "Even though I am only human, I can do stuff like searching up information in our library." Then he just remembered something he read a while back about angels and demons. He was recalling the title of the book and just thought it over. "Actually, you should come to the library tomorrow. I think there is a book that might help you in understanding what their goals are." Issak picked himself up. He was now brimming with new energy. He had never felt this before. All of his life, he was a coward who would always be too careful to even try anything. But now, Issak had a new goal and purpose. If this could even get me closer to Rosabel. I would gladly do it for her. "Come by an hour before the library opens. I'll let you in. I have to go and find that book." He exit through open wall and waved bye to Lucifer and Rosabel.

13. Characters in this post:
    Such reaction she didn't expect. Instead of being scared or paranoid after being possessed by a demon and witnessing Rosebel's and also Lucifer's true form, Issak just blushed and apologized for what he said back at school.
    "Man, this human has some guts," Lucifer said his eyes wider from the shock of Issak's reaction.
    "It's.... alright, but... aren't you like... scared of us now? My uncle is a demon and I'm half demon, half angel," Rosebel asked as she still couldn't believe that Issak hasn't ran away yet or fainted or something like that.

14. Characters in this post:
    The demon did not realize he had been punctured right through his stomach. Then everything to him made sense. It let out a weak laugh. "Everything now makes sense. So what? The Demon King have tens of thousands of us at his disposal. Now that we know about the location of the half-blood, it will just be a matter of time. Before this little town becomes our new home." The demon blew away into ashes.

Issak was coming to. He had so much he wanted to say. About the possession, about what he witnessed, about Rosabel's real identity. But all of that was overshadowed by what he was thinking carefully stuck inside that mental prison. He looked over to Rosabel, but instantly blushed as their eyes met. He ducked his head down and after clenching his fist and his eyes, he looked back at her confidently. "I'm sorry about what I said to you back at school. I was a fool and said some things that made me look like a jerk. I'm very sorry." He ducked his head back and his face was turning red from embarrassment.

15. Characters in this post:
    As demon finally got flung out of Issak body, Rosebel quickly ran towards Issak and blocked him from sight of demon, so he wouldn't be able to possess him again. But the demon was strong, Rosebel barely had any energy left to fight.
    "You did well, Rosebel, I'll take it from here," Lucifer said and groggily stood up from couch. He lazily stretched out thus making the demon even more and more irritated.
    "Time to take out the trash," Lucifer said and then in blink of an eye he was next to demon and had already pierced through its stomach with his sharp demonic claws.
    "You are still 1 000 000 years too early to lay hands on my niece," Lucifer coldly whispered in dying demon's ear and then watched as it turned to ashes.

16. Characters in this post:
    "What do you think you're trying. Such a weak willed mortal won't ever escape my grasp." But Issak inside was trying his hard. "I need to help Rosabel." He tried to move his body but with the imaginary chains holding him back stopped him. "Why am I so weak?"

The demon noticed that the barrier was residing. "Looks like you're wasting your effort. You can't save this boy!" Issak inside just bit down his lip. "No. She is not wasting her time. Even now, she is trying her hardest to save me. Just like back with the bullies." Issak kept on pulling and with every effort the chains were stretching. "Rosabel!" The chains broke and a white light shone from the body's torso. "This is impossible! How!" The real Issak fell out from an opening, while the demon transformed back to its orginal form, being flung back smashing into a wall. Issak was breathing hard from all the effort he put in escaping from the demon's grasp.

While the demon who was unscathed. "Doessss not matter. You may have the mortal out of my grassssp, but I am sssstill powerful enough to kill all of you."

17. Characters in this post:
    "This must be one of Demon King's loyal dogs. We won't get any information out of him, so let's just kill him already. Can you exorcise this demon?" Lucifer asked Rosebel.
    "Seeing that Issak is fighting that demon it shouldn't be hard. The more control human has over his body than easier it is for me to get rid of demon," Rosebel explained and smiled to herself. She was happy to see that Issak didn't give in even to temptation of such powerful demon.
    "Do your thing then, my little niece," Lucifer patted Rosebel's head and laid down in couch as if he was watching some TV show.
    Rosebel however didn't mind. She just started concentrating all the white magic energy she had left to exorcise the demon. But it wasn't as easy as she thought it would be. Demon was really strong and he didn't intend to let of Issak's consciousness. If only Issak would try to get demon out, it would be easier.
    "Hey, human inside the demon! Help out Rosebel will ya! She's here trying hard to get rid of demon to free your body, you should do that too!" Lucifer called out to sleeping Issak hoping to awaken him although his cheer wasn't the best one he could have come up with.

18. Characters in this post:
    The possessed let out an evil laugh. "I would rather be destroyed than to release the plans of our lord to the likes of you. I am loyal to our Demon King and nothing will stop me from destroying the half blood." The demon was pressed to destroy the barrier, but was failing to create any real damage to the light ball surrounded ball around him. He just kept swiping his hand at it and his strength was not working at all. "If its one thing I can do, it is be patient and wait for this barrier to last. It may be strong enough to keep me in, but something this powerful must take up a lot of willpower." Issak gave another evil laugh.

In the darkness, Issak was chained up and was coming too. HIs voice was being projected but through mental thoughts. "Where am I? It's so dark." In front of him was the image that the demon was seeing in his body. "That's Rosabel. Why am I in front of Rosabel? I thought I ran away from her... No wait, the last thing I remember... There was a monster... it went into me." Issak moved his mouth, but no sound was coming out. "I can't speak. I need to tell her to get away." He was trying his hardest to say out her name, he was working his hardest with each syllable.

Outside of the mental consciousness, the possessed Issak grabbed his head and growled. "Still have some fight left. I took a really troublesome one. Let me out already so I can kill you!" Issak now started to claw again at the barrier.

19. Characters in this post:
    Without hesitating Rosebel chanted words for strong barrier spell to capture the enraged demon who had possessed Issak's body.
    "You got quite nice reactions," said Lucifer and examined the barrier. "But the barrier is not nice"
    "Of course not! It's white magic, demons are especially weak to it. You're no exception, uncle Lucifer!" Rosebel explained.
    "Understood. Now then, you little demon! Tell us what you know about Demon King!" Lucifer asked the demon and transformed into his true form.

20. Characters in this post:
    The demon stared at Lucifer and then to Rosabel. "So you're the half blood. Disgusting. You reek of us demons, but that purity that surrounds you wants to vomit." He then glared at Lucifer. "And you, I don't know who you are. But if you are aiding the half blood. Then I wold have no choice but to take you down as well!" Issak's nails became large feline claws and he leaped towards Rosabel first. His eyes were filled with blood lust and a lion's roar came out of him.