Login to your account

Silver Light

Town filled with mysteries, magic and more.........

Tags: angel, demon, fantasy, high school, human, magic, mystery, romance

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ageha

Created: 11-30-2012, 04:44 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Rosebel's House

Rosebel Frye lives here.

Posts 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: Silver Light

1. Characters in this post:
    Rosebel slowly woke up as sun shined in her eyes, making all night dreams retreat in corners of Rosebel's mind. Bit frustrated Rosebel opened her eyes and slowly emerged from messed up bed.
    Luckily it was Saturday so she didn't have to go to school today. Rosebel hated going to school. Already for second year, she was in center of attention so she had to hide her demonic side and bring out her angelic side. Only problem was that she only looked like an angel, in character she was a complete demon.
    Without even combing hair or changing out of pajamas, Rosebel went out to her backyard to enjoy the last warmth of autumn morning. Day by day, temperatures were dropping lower, sun rays became colder and dark took over light. If during summer, sun was shining from 4 am to 11 pm, then now it was shining from 9 am to 6 pm. That saddened Rosebel because she loved sun. Sun was her hope, that one day she'll be able to avenge her parents.
    But for now, Rosebel will study so she could become stronger. She already knew everything of magic, now she needed to learn everything about human technology. Only then she'll be able to defeat her hidden enemies.

2. Characters in this post:
    Rosebel was comfortably resting in her bed while reading few human written books. Although Rosebel looked down on humans, because they were so noisy and clumsy, she enjoyed reading their books. They were far better then books demons or angels wrote, because human books were full of emotion and adventure. It amazed Rosebel how creative they were.
    As she continued to read the book, something suddenly make shivers run down her spine. She could sense it. It was demon, not too far from here. Somehow it must have been able to track Rosebel because she could now feel it coming closer and closer.
    Rosebel got out of her bed, put on her jacket and hurried out of house to that direction where she could sense demon. She has to kill it before it draws closer other demons or harms any human. It is dangerous but there is no choice, if Rosebel doesn't kill this demon, more will catch onto her track. And then there will be no escape.

3. Characters in this post:
    After demon was dead, Rosebel saw Issak try to stand up, however he just managed to say that he's going to be sick and fell unconscious.
    "Great! What am I suppose to do with him now?" Rosebel asked herself and hid her wings. She could not leave him here alone, that's for sure. For now Rosebel had no choice but to bring him to her house, since she didn't know where exactly Issak lived.
    Carrying him was a peace of cake for Rosebel, even though he was bit taller and heavier then her. Luckily she didn't meet anyone on the street while carrying him to her house. It would certainly be weird seeing a girl carry boy with bleeding forehead. Who knows what humans could think of. They always tend to make trouble out of nothing.
    Once at her place, Rosebel put Issak in her bed and cleaned his bleeding forehead. She didn't want any of his blood to dirty up her white bed sheets. While cleaning his forehead Rosebel noticed that something is missing because Issak didn't look like Issak.
    "Oh yeah! The glasses!" Rosebel exclaimed once she remembered that this boy always wore glasses. They must have fallen off when demon attacked him in shrine. However it was no use to go searching for them now, it was too dark to find anything, so Rosebel just sat down in her favourite armchair and waited for Issak to wake up.

4. Characters in this post:
    The great deal of pain Issak was feeling had now subsided. He was simply having pleasant dream of Rosabel and Issak talking in the library. He was still being shy with his tone, but Rosabel was always trying to force him to speak. Issak could not help but have a smile on his face. Till the background went white and he was slowly opening his eyes. Returning to the real world. The moment he was getting back into reality, the after pain from his forehead tingled and Issak went to grasp it. "I must have tripped and fell when I got to the shrine." He then sat on up still unaware of his surrounding. "Why am I at home? I thought I was at the shrine." His eyes were blurry, he was starting to understand that he was not wearing his glasses.

5. Characters in this post:
    After few hours Issak finally woke up. Much to her relief he was dizzy and didn't understand his surroundings. Maybe he hasn't even seen Rosebel in her true form.
    "I'm sorry, Issak! I only noticed that you're glasses are missing only once I treated your wound and I didn't want to go out in the dark to search for them," Rosebel said in the nicest tone she could pull out of herself when she saw him trying to find the glasses on his nose. If she acts like she usually does in school, Issak most likely won't suspect a thing. She could just tell him, that she found him laying in shrine when she went to visit it and then brought him back home to treat his wounds.

6. Characters in this post:
    When Issak heard the voice from his side. "How do you know my name?" He was completely confused at the situation he was stuck in. He turned around and squint his eyes a bit. He was able to focus a bit and made out a figure that would make his mouth drop two floors. He fell off the bed. The voice was now a completely familiar tone to him. "Robabel?! What am I doing in your bed?" He then felt up his bandaged head. He was in no state of mind to be embarrass and shy. "What happened before I blacked out?" Issak's memories were a blur to him. The last thing he saw was a bright shining light and the rest was a complete mystery.

7. Characters in this post:
    Still being completely confused Issak fell out of Rosebel's bed and asked what had happened before he had blacked out. Rosebel was relieved to see that Issak didn't remember anything, not even the demon that wanted to used him as lunch.
    "I don't know! I went to shrine and I already found you unconscious and injured. That's why I brought you home since I don't know where you live," Rosebel said in innocent voice. It was bit annoying to put on that fake mask on in her own house, but she had no choice. Rosebel needed to maintain that fake character she had made to go to human school. If she were to act as her usual self Issak most likely would tell about it to whole school thus ruining imagine she has made until now.

8. Characters in this post:
    First this morning and now this. I am so embarrassed. No way Rosabel would like a burden like me. Issak, not facing the direction of Rosabel, stood up and was slowly trying to make his way to the door. He was making out the door frame. With a soft spoken voice, he continued to talk to Rosabel. "Thank you for taking care of me. But I should get going. I don't want to trouble your parents if they knew... a boy was in their daughter's room." Issak now had a clear head and stabilized himself. His head was clearing up, but he still felt bits of pain every few seconds. Nothing he had not faced before in the past.

9. Characters in this post:
    "Don't worry, I live alone. And you can't go anywhere now, it's pitch black outside and you don't have your glasses, you'll only get lost," Rosebel said as she watched how boy tried to make his way out of her room. Obviously he wouldn't make it far. Rosebel had no choice but to let Issak stay at her house overnight. Thought that she would have to pretend to be nice was unbearable and Rosebel cursed her angelic side.
    "You can stay overnight. I'm going to get clean beds sheets and make the bed next room," Rosebel explained and grabbed Issak by his hand and lead him to the other room.
    "Wait here while I get bed sheets," she said and hurried to special wardrobe room where she kept all the clothing.

10. Characters in this post:
    This was far from what Issak would expect the day would turn out. He thought that he would go walk his dogs, work at the library, and end up having a good nights rest to finish up his homework the next day. Now, he was in the same house of his crush and that gave him some weird thoughts in his head. It was like every scene that could happen in the fictional world could be played out with Issak and Rosabel. He slapped both of his cheeks with his two hand and closed his eyes. "What am I thinking? I need to keep on a good behaviour or else Rosabel might think ill of me." But some very mature thoughts were hard to keep out of his mind. He then felt a quick sting from his scar but it stopped a couple of seconds later. "What is up with my scar these days?" But then his thoughts turn to Rosabel. "But she is so nice. Letting someone like me stay in her place like its nothing." The thought about the social difference between the two of them made him depressed. He realized that his feelings will never reach her and that thought just started up a depressing aura.

11. Characters in this post:
    When Rosebel returned, Issak seemed to be deep in thought and somehow sad. Rosebel couldn't help letting out a little chuckle because the face of human indeed looked hilarious.
    "Sorry! You just look bit funny while thinking so seriously," girl admitted and was bit surprised about herself. It was rare for her to laugh, truly laugh, not put up those fake smiles at school.
    "Wait a little while, I'm going to make the bed for you," Rosebel said and couldn't help ruffling boy's hair to make him feel bit less awkward. Somehow without glasses Issak reminded her of cute, but lonely puppy dog.
    She let out another little smile and quickly pulled the bed sheets over king sized bed that hasn't been used for years. Actually only visitor Rosebel has ever had was her uncle Lucifer.

12. Characters in this post:
    Issak just nodded. He picked up the bed sheets and was preparing to turn for the night. I wonder if this bed is used for her parents. He noticed a bit of dust here and there. But it doesn't look like it had been used for such a long time. I wonder if they ever miss her? Issak bit his lips. Somehow, sleep was far from his mind. He thought that it might be best if they talked. To establish a friendly relationship. Issak did read a passage in a back that the best way for people to develop a healthy loving relationship is through conversation. Issak sat himself on the bed and turned to Rosabel. The first few words were pretty much stutters and him repeating a syllable twice or thrice. He then cleared his throat and with a soft spoken tone, he started with a question. "So where are your parents right now if you are currently living alone?" His heart was pounding a bit. The idea that he was talking to the girl he liked in a room with nobody around just gave him bliss.

13. Characters in this post:
    That was the one question Rosebel didn't want to be asked. She turned her back on boy and said almost in whisper:
    "They're dead..."
    Rosebel couldn't get any other words over her lips. She remember that horrible night that at the beginning was just as peaceful as any other. Rosebel's mother had found a really nice human storybook about a happy family. Of course, her father was right next to them both while mother was reading the story. Although mother was demon and father was angel, they never fought with each other. In Rosebel's family conflicts was a very rare sight.
    After mother had finished the story, both parents kissed Rosebel's forehead and went to sleep. However after few hours something awoke 8 year old girl from her dreams. She could hear shouting and sound of breaking glass. She wanted to exit her room to find out what was happening, but before she did her parents entered the room and locked it behind them. Rosebel remembers how angels and demons were shouting and trying to break the door. However before they did that Rosebel's parents said "Spread your wings and fly away from here as far as possible and as fast as possible and no matter what happens remember, we will always love you!"
    Rosebel barely managed to hold her tears back because her parents were her life. Even now it's hard to believe that they were gone.

14. Characters in this post:
    Issak kicked himself mentally. He did not expect such a landmine answer. He just tucked his head down. "I'm sorry for asking." The awkward silence was killing him. He may as well jumped out of the window for making Rosabel remember such a terrible thing. But she was right, without proper light and glasses, he would have too much trouble trying to get home. "I'm just gonna get some sleep." He placed the sheets over his body to hide his embarrassed expression. "I'm sorry."

15. Characters in this post:
    "It's alright. You didn't know," Rosebel said still with her back on the boy. A part of her hated him for asking that, however part understood why he would ask. After all, when parents were asked to come to school, no one ever came for Rosebel.
    "I'm going to sleep now, good night," Rosebel said and went to her room. She quickly changed into her favourite white pajama and slipped under silky covers. Rosebel was tired today, so she quickly fell into dreamless sleep.

16. Characters in this post:
    "Uncle, you were just using demons as excuse to have me make food for you!" Rosebel angrily pouted as she watched Lucifer eat all the food she had made for supper.
    "Nonsense! There's no way I would use my only niece for such purpose!" Lucifer said and continued to eat.
    "You could have just asked you know. It's not like I would refuse you," Rosebel sighed and half-heartily chewed onto apple.
    "I was serious about demons! I'm going with you to school as well," Lucifer explained.
    "Why?"
    "Because demons could be hidden in school. They could possess some human and you know that you can't sense them then," Lucifer said strictly. It was true, because being halfling means that Rosebel can't possess humans like real demons can.
    "Fine I understood. But I'm not dealing with teachers," Rosebel said and went to her room. Although she didn't show it, Rosebel was worried. She has been training, but girl wasn't sure if she could defeat demon, moreover the Demon King. She was actually very glad that her uncle had come, because she felt safe with him around. After all he was the only relative she has left. Or at least the only relative that doesn't intend to kill her.

17. Characters in this post:
    The memories that Issak had was accessed by the possessing demon. It lead him all the way to Rosabel's house and without hesitation crashed through the door. The sawdust spread down the hallways and he simply stepped into the house. "I smell demon repelling spells. So that is why we could not track her down." Issak took a deep breath and without a mighty roar called out for Rosabel. "Half-blood! Come out and face your maker!" Issak took another whiff of the air. "There is another demon. Who?"

18. Characters in this post:
    A sudden crash startled Rosebel from her sleep. She heard someone call her name, but voice was familiar. She hurried down stairs and saw Issak, but he was somehow different.
    "Issak, what the hell are you doing here?" Rosebel asked.
    "Back away from him!" Lucifer yelled and quickly hid his niece behind him. "This human is possessed by demon!"
    "What?!" Now when Rosebel looked into Issak, she did see that it was a completely different person in his body.
    "We need to kill him," Lucifer said coldly and was ready to tear Issak into pieces.
    "No, we can't! We can get in trouble for that. And killing Issak won't kill the demon! We need to catch it!" Rosebel exclaimed and pulled out her light magic staff ready to cast a spell on intruder.

19. Characters in this post:
    The demon stared at Lucifer and then to Rosabel. "So you're the half blood. Disgusting. You reek of us demons, but that purity that surrounds you wants to vomit." He then glared at Lucifer. "And you, I don't know who you are. But if you are aiding the half blood. Then I wold have no choice but to take you down as well!" Issak's nails became large feline claws and he leaped towards Rosabel first. His eyes were filled with blood lust and a lion's roar came out of him.

20. Characters in this post:
    Without hesitating Rosebel chanted words for strong barrier spell to capture the enraged demon who had possessed Issak's body.
    "You got quite nice reactions," said Lucifer and examined the barrier. "But the barrier is not nice"
    "Of course not! It's white magic, demons are especially weak to it. You're no exception, uncle Lucifer!" Rosebel explained.
    "Understood. Now then, you little demon! Tell us what you know about Demon King!" Lucifer asked the demon and transformed into his true form.

21. Characters in this post:
    The possessed let out an evil laugh. "I would rather be destroyed than to release the plans of our lord to the likes of you. I am loyal to our Demon King and nothing will stop me from destroying the half blood." The demon was pressed to destroy the barrier, but was failing to create any real damage to the light ball surrounded ball around him. He just kept swiping his hand at it and his strength was not working at all. "If its one thing I can do, it is be patient and wait for this barrier to last. It may be strong enough to keep me in, but something this powerful must take up a lot of willpower." Issak gave another evil laugh.

In the darkness, Issak was chained up and was coming too. HIs voice was being projected but through mental thoughts. "Where am I? It's so dark." In front of him was the image that the demon was seeing in his body. "That's Rosabel. Why am I in front of Rosabel? I thought I ran away from her... No wait, the last thing I remember... There was a monster... it went into me." Issak moved his mouth, but no sound was coming out. "I can't speak. I need to tell her to get away." He was trying his hardest to say out her name, he was working his hardest with each syllable.

Outside of the mental consciousness, the possessed Issak grabbed his head and growled. "Still have some fight left. I took a really troublesome one. Let me out already so I can kill you!" Issak now started to claw again at the barrier.

22. Characters in this post:
    "This must be one of Demon King's loyal dogs. We won't get any information out of him, so let's just kill him already. Can you exorcise this demon?" Lucifer asked Rosebel.
    "Seeing that Issak is fighting that demon it shouldn't be hard. The more control human has over his body than easier it is for me to get rid of demon," Rosebel explained and smiled to herself. She was happy to see that Issak didn't give in even to temptation of such powerful demon.
    "Do your thing then, my little niece," Lucifer patted Rosebel's head and laid down in couch as if he was watching some TV show.
    Rosebel however didn't mind. She just started concentrating all the white magic energy she had left to exorcise the demon. But it wasn't as easy as she thought it would be. Demon was really strong and he didn't intend to let of Issak's consciousness. If only Issak would try to get demon out, it would be easier.
    "Hey, human inside the demon! Help out Rosebel will ya! She's here trying hard to get rid of demon to free your body, you should do that too!" Lucifer called out to sleeping Issak hoping to awaken him although his cheer wasn't the best one he could have come up with.

23. Characters in this post:
    "What do you think you're trying. Such a weak willed mortal won't ever escape my grasp." But Issak inside was trying his hard. "I need to help Rosabel." He tried to move his body but with the imaginary chains holding him back stopped him. "Why am I so weak?"

The demon noticed that the barrier was residing. "Looks like you're wasting your effort. You can't save this boy!" Issak inside just bit down his lip. "No. She is not wasting her time. Even now, she is trying her hardest to save me. Just like back with the bullies." Issak kept on pulling and with every effort the chains were stretching. "Rosabel!" The chains broke and a white light shone from the body's torso. "This is impossible! How!" The real Issak fell out from an opening, while the demon transformed back to its orginal form, being flung back smashing into a wall. Issak was breathing hard from all the effort he put in escaping from the demon's grasp.

While the demon who was unscathed. "Doessss not matter. You may have the mortal out of my grassssp, but I am sssstill powerful enough to kill all of you."

24. Characters in this post:
    As demon finally got flung out of Issak body, Rosebel quickly ran towards Issak and blocked him from sight of demon, so he wouldn't be able to possess him again. But the demon was strong, Rosebel barely had any energy left to fight.
    "You did well, Rosebel, I'll take it from here," Lucifer said and groggily stood up from couch. He lazily stretched out thus making the demon even more and more irritated.
    "Time to take out the trash," Lucifer said and then in blink of an eye he was next to demon and had already pierced through its stomach with his sharp demonic claws.
    "You are still 1 000 000 years too early to lay hands on my niece," Lucifer coldly whispered in dying demon's ear and then watched as it turned to ashes.

25. Characters in this post:
    The demon did not realize he had been punctured right through his stomach. Then everything to him made sense. It let out a weak laugh. "Everything now makes sense. So what? The Demon King have tens of thousands of us at his disposal. Now that we know about the location of the half-blood, it will just be a matter of time. Before this little town becomes our new home." The demon blew away into ashes.

Issak was coming to. He had so much he wanted to say. About the possession, about what he witnessed, about Rosabel's real identity. But all of that was overshadowed by what he was thinking carefully stuck inside that mental prison. He looked over to Rosabel, but instantly blushed as their eyes met. He ducked his head down and after clenching his fist and his eyes, he looked back at her confidently. "I'm sorry about what I said to you back at school. I was a fool and said some things that made me look like a jerk. I'm very sorry." He ducked his head back and his face was turning red from embarrassment.

26. Characters in this post:
    Such reaction she didn't expect. Instead of being scared or paranoid after being possessed by a demon and witnessing Rosebel's and also Lucifer's true form, Issak just blushed and apologized for what he said back at school.
    "Man, this human has some guts," Lucifer said his eyes wider from the shock of Issak's reaction.
    "It's.... alright, but... aren't you like... scared of us now? My uncle is a demon and I'm half demon, half angel," Rosebel asked as she still couldn't believe that Issak hasn't ran away yet or fainted or something like that.

27. Characters in this post:
    Issak processed the whole event properly. But after what has happened, he was too tired to even want to be in a panic state. "Of course I'm a bit worked up from the whole ordeal, but I guess I'm a little tired just o freak out." Then Issak gave a big gulp. "Actually from what that thing said when I was being possessed, it seems that you're going to be in terrible danger. I know going to the police would be futile but it would be a terrible thing if you were gone. I want to do everything I can to help you Rosabel." Issak this time had gone back to his normal colour. He was already speaking with as much confidence he could muster up. "Even though I am only human, I can do stuff like searching up information in our library." Then he just remembered something he read a while back about angels and demons. He was recalling the title of the book and just thought it over. "Actually, you should come to the library tomorrow. I think there is a book that might help you in understanding what their goals are." Issak picked himself up. He was now brimming with new energy. He had never felt this before. All of his life, he was a coward who would always be too careful to even try anything. But now, Issak had a new goal and purpose. If this could even get me closer to Rosabel. I would gladly do it for her. "Come by an hour before the library opens. I'll let you in. I have to go and find that book." He exit through open wall and waved bye to Lucifer and Rosabel.

28. Characters in this post:
    As Issak waved them goodbye, Lucifer and Rosebel just stared into space from shock.
    "Are you sure your boyfriend is just a human?" Lucifer asked in disbelief.
    "I'm not so sure anymore. HEY, wait a minute, he's not my boyfriend!" Rosebel angrily yelled at her uncle.
    "That's a shame! The boy isn't too bad. Anyway, you should rest for now and go to that library tomorrow, maybe we really can find out something important," Lucifer said and already was ready to go upstairs, but Rosebel pulled him back.
    "You're going to have to fix that hole in the wall," Rosebel said as she pointed her finger towards the lonely hole in kitchen.
    "I was afraid you'll say that," Lucifer sighed and went back to kitchen to fix the hole while Rosebel went back to her room to rest.
    Today's events kind of threw Rosebel into shock. She knew that demons were after her, but she had no idea that even the Demon King wants her. On top of that she saw her cowardly human classmate become really brave. She most likely would have panicked in his place. Then again humans have always been mysterious creatures.

Posts 1 to 28 of 28