Login to your account

Hotel Transylvania - Closed

Where monsters go to get away from it all......

Tags: humans, monsters

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: kani

Created: 10-30-2012, 04:46 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Hotel Transylvania

Hotel for Monsters

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

1. Characters in this post:
    Vladimir is walking around the first floor, looking around for some interesting stuffs. He then realized Dracula isn’t around “where the heck is that busy body guy?” he thought. Vladimir then looked for him but suddenly he saw a game console that shimmering his eyes as he dashes off and starts playing it.

2. Characters in this post:

Yukiko noticed Vladimir playing on the game Console,She slowly walked up to him with a smile. "Hi! I'm Yukiko Gensai! What are you doing?" Yukiko introuduced herself cheerfully.

3. Characters in this post:
    Sally slowly stepped out of the shadows where she had been standing nervously for the past 3 hours. Her arms were folded over her chest as she squinted, looking around to see who all was there. There seemed to be another woman, and a male. "Better not make eye contact.." She mumbled to herself as she tried making her way across the room, her white hair flowing behind her.

4. Characters in this post:

Yukiko's ear twitched, "Huh?" She asked and turned and looked around quickly. She noticed Sally and smiled, "Hey." Yukiko greeted.

5. Characters in this post:
    Sally jumped a little, and looked up at the other woman, her body shaking a little. "h-h-h-hello..." Sally had a stuttering problem, it was at its worst when she was talking to strangers.

6. Characters in this post:
    "I'm Yukiko Gensai." The kitsune introuduced, "What's your name?" Yukiko asked curiously and stepped forward.

7. Characters in this post:
    She took a step back as the woman moved closer. "I-i-i'm Sally.." She helod her hands together nervously.

8. Characters in this post:
    "New here?" The kitsune smiled friendly and glanced down at her kimono.

Posts 1 to 8 of 8