Login to your account

WTF? A 2012 Halloween Event!

WTFRPG has been taken over by a mysterious outside force! Are you brave enough to explore these portals and figure out who is behind the Halloween takeover?......

Tags: event

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: WTF RPG Staff

Created: 10-26-2012, 03:52 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 61 to 65 of 65

1. Characters in this post:
    Hiu walked unstabily to the girl holding her head between her knees. Biting her lip, she timidly poked the girl's head, "Are you okay....?" Prodding the poor girl's head softly, her eyes drifted over towards the spiderweb, where one scared little spider rested. The poor thing was probably covering its tiny little spider ears in distress.
    "You scared the spider." Hiu said reproachfully to the girl, stopping her poking, "Why would you be scared of something that's the size of your fingernail? Could you imagine a giant being towering over you like a skyscraper screaming like a pansy?"

2. Characters in this post:
    "It's a SPIDER! IN SPAAAAACE." Sure whined, her voice quiet, but three pitches higher than usual. The finger that was jabbing at her head stopped and she peeked up over her knees, only her forehead and eyes visible.

"Did you just call me a pansy...?" she asked, seeming to shrink some. The shrinking came to a stop and then she lifted her head and sat back, an expression of a confused anger on her face. "Why would you compare me to an idiot? I was merely reacting as anyone else with a fear of MUTANT SPIDERS." She clicked her tongue before looking up directly at Hiu, with a look that was bordering on disgust.

3. Characters in this post:
    Hiu looked at the girl complacently, and bit the inside of her cheek. Pushing hair into her face, she said, "I've never met anyone with a fear of mutant spiders or spiders in space..." She grabbed a metal-handed broom and turned abruptly and looked around the room. The doors were begging to be opened...
    Hiu raised her hand and counted in the air. One, two, three... The doors were pale and uninviting. The prize of satiated curiosity lies on the other side. With such infinite entertainment, the doors should be opened slowly, much in the same way you savor a piece of chocolate. Five, six, seven. On the number seven, she stopped to look at the unremarkable door. She walked towards it, the heels of her cheap vans thumping on the floor in a steady beat.

4. Characters in this post:
    Knerd looked up from the keys and pulled herself out of a reverie. Oh hey, new person on board! Having another companion from WTF made her feel more safe and adventurous.

"So what do you think's behind that door?" Knerd asked, walking up beside the new girl. "If it's locked, then I can take care of it!" She jingled the key ring and hoisted it to eye level.

"We just have to make sure that it isn't anything dangerous, like a contamination storage or loading dock or something. I don't know what's around here and I certainly don't want to get sucked into space."

5. Characters in this post:
    Sure stood and dusted off her rear walking over to the door Knerd and Hiu were standing at. The blue haired girl grinned a Cheshire smile and shrugged. "I think we should still go through it. If it were somewhere dangerous, it would have a warning, right?" she asked, her eyes lit up in a way that always seemed dangerous itself.

Sure was a curious creature at times. Be it for good, or be it for bad. She sometimes forgets that the saying, "curiosity killed the cat" can be applied to her at times. With herself as the cat.

"I think there's might be another corridor. More rooms to explore."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 61 to 65 of 65