Login to your account

The Olympians Stand

An RP about the Percy Jackson series. It is set after all of the books.......

Tags: greek mythology

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Mazzy15

Created: 10-04-2012, 04:19 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 531

1. Characters in this post:
    Lucy stood in the Poseidon cabin. Ever since Percy had left she had felt lonely. He was her half brother but she felt closer to him than anyone else, even her father. She had prayed to Poseidon but Percy did not return. She sat on her bed. 'Why is my life so pointless right now?' she thought.

2. Characters in this post:
    Blaine showed up at camp, feeling completely and utterly confused, but hey he brought video games. He'd live, for a little bit longer than without video games. "Hola senoir!" He said to a random person.

3. Characters in this post:
    Lucy heard muttering from outside. She peered out and saw a new demigod. 'Great' she thought. 'Chiron will probably make me show this loser around.'

4. Characters in this post:
    Blaine walked over to the girl staring at him "Hola! Abla espanol?" He asked

5. Characters in this post:
    Blaine walked over to the girl staring at him "Hola! Abla espanol?" He asked

6. Characters in this post:
    She suppressed a smile. "Espanol es tu idiomas prefieres? Muy interesante. Espero que sepas cuál es bueno para usted. porque soy de ti liga." Lucy said before walking into her dorm.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Whoa bro I'm not that advanced!" He said chasing after her "Hi my names Blaine."

8. Characters in this post:
    "Whoa bro I'm not that advanced!" He said chasing after her "Hi my names Blaine."

9. Characters in this post:
    She lpoked at him. "It's not allowed to go into othe gods children's dorms. And yu." she sniffed him. "Are not my brother." she said before jumping and landing on her bed. "Go see Chloron at the big house."

10. Characters in this post:
    "ooo touchy." he said before walking to Chiron's house

11. Characters in this post:
    Lucy sat on her bed. 'he can't be the one. He doesn't speek ancient greek, but Spanish. He is a child of Zeus and he stinks of rich kid.' she thought. It is not possible.'

12. Characters in this post:
    (hes not rich... the only awesome picture of blaine is in his warblers uniform) He knocked on the door

13. Characters in this post:
    (he still smells like rich kids. And the big house isn't Chirons house.) Lucy walked out her dorm and down to the beach, the one place she felt at home.

14. Characters in this post:
    (awww..... but i didn't say the big house, I said Chiron's house) "Hello!"

15. Characters in this post:
    Lucy closed her eyes and breathed in the salty sea air. She felt almost home. She wasn't allowed to go into the water. Because she was a child of Poseidon, she could breath underwater. Chiron didn't allow Poseidon children to go into the sea because they could leave, and no-one could leave without a quest. She sighed. She was so close to being home. She wondered if she would be able to find her father, or if she would know what he would look like, or more importantly, if he would accept her. She wasn't as good as Percy, so why should she be liked more.

16. Characters in this post:
    Blaine was given directions to his house and got settled in. Afterwards he walked to Lucy "Hello."

17. Characters in this post:
    (They dont have houses they have dorms, which are dependant on which godly parent you have. Which one was that?) Lucy sighed. "What do you want?" She stared out at he sea, watching longingly.

18. Characters in this post:
    (Zues.) "I'm bored." (and I know, i read the first book in 4th grade)

19. Characters in this post:
    Lucy kept her gaze on the horizon. The sea beckoning her to step close, and emerge herself in the salty water. "I wish I could go to the bottom of the sea, meet my father." She sighed. "I haven't met him, but my half brother Percy Jackson has. Plenty of times."

(Your in cabin one. The cabin of the sky god. I'm in cabin 2. The cabin of the sea god. The mighty Poseidon, or Neptune as the Romans call him.)

20. Characters in this post:
    Blaine smiled "I'd prefer not to meet my father. Just a bunch of crushed dreams await."

21. Characters in this post:
    She kept her eyes fixed out at sea. "Your father is Zues, lord of the sky. I would be suprised if he acknowledged you at all. Also, you should watch Hera, or Juno as the Romans like to call her. She has been known to cause trouble to those who oppose her and Zues's children. Being his wife and all." She sighed. "I long to touch the sea. It would give me more power than any river. But I fear it will pull me in, give me an urge to leave camp."

22. Characters in this post:
    "Please, just because my dad is Zues, doesn't mean he wouldn't acknowledge me, what if I went on a very important quest? And mmy point is you remind me of a little girl who has been told her father died a hero, but that wasn't it at all. In fact that dad died drinking and driving. Imagine if that girl met him in real life. DO you know how heart-broken she'd be? why waste time chasing fantasies when you can just imagine?"

23. Characters in this post:
    She had stopped listening to him after that sentence. She stared at the sea. "I wanna touch it." She said quietly.

24. Characters in this post:
    "Why not?"

25. Characters in this post:
    Lucy stood quietly for a minute, thinking. "Why not." she said quietly. "Chiron?"

26. Characters in this post:
    "Oooh, I'm sooo scared of a pony."

27. Characters in this post:
    "Centaur. And you should be afraid. He was one the people fighting against Kronos. There's a reason he's camp trainer and stuff." She said, in a trance, staring t the sea.

28. Characters in this post:
    "I know what he is...I just think pony fits him better. And I'm never afraid of anyone, so don't be surprised if i go and piss off this Kronos person." (he doesn't study greece mythology very much...)

29. Characters in this post:
    "Cover for me, say you pushed me in and I swam off okay?" She said walking slowly towards the sea.

30. Characters in this post:
    "okey dokey lokey." He said then he actually pushed her in.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 531