Login to your account

Two worlds

This is a myth rp, you can be a human that enters the myth world, or a person born in the myth world......

Tags: myth

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: MaddIe_was_here

Created: 09-30-2012, 12:31 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Posts 91 to 120 of 230

Thread: Two worlds

1. Characters in this post:
    "Sounds like fun, we could be like partners in crime." Lizzy joked "So, you want to go flying? I find it fun, I could only imagine how much more fun it would be if I was the one with wings." She said smiling

2. Characters in this post:
    Maria stuffed her wrinkled schedule into her jacket pocket and continued walking. Stupid school. She got lost on the first day of her new school and didn't feel like going home. She knew she would struggle to open that fifty-pound door that was made of cement and go to the kitchen for a snack only to hear her aunt and uncle fighting. Again.

"God," she muttered under her breath as it began to drizzle. "Just great. Just my freaking luck."

Maria sighed and then took a shortcut to her house through the woods. It was a rough path that she created herself that led around on of the many cliffs in Washington state and avoided dens of predators she found that summer. She leaped over a log and then froze when something rustled in the bushes. It stopped and she shook her head.

"Get your head out of the gutter, Maria," she chuckled to herself, trying to laugh off her paranoia. "There's no freaking orcs out to get you." She wrinkled her nose. "I need to lay off the books."

She struggled to open her zipper on her backpack and strayed off her path while doing so. Maria finally got her prized Skittles and tore the top open and dumped half of them in her mouth. She gasped when she tripped over a root and into a glowing portal that appeared...

3. Characters in this post:
    Maria stuffed her wrinkled schedule into her jacket pocket and continued walking. Stupid school. She got lost on the first day of her new school and didn't feel like going home. She knew she would struggle to open that fifty-pound door that was made of cement and go to the kitchen for a snack only to hear her aunt and uncle fighting. Again.

"God," she muttered under her breath as it began to drizzle. "Just great. Just my freaking luck."

Maria sighed and then took a shortcut to her house through the woods. It was a rough path that she created herself that led around on of the many cliffs in Washington state and avoided dens of predators she found that summer. She leaped over a log and then froze when something rustled in the bushes. It stopped and she shook her head.

"Get your head out of the gutter, Maria," she chuckled to herself, trying to laugh off her paranoia. "There's no freaking orcs out to get you." She wrinkled her nose. "I need to lay off the books."

She struggled to open her zipper on her backpack and strayed off her path while doing so. Maria finally got her prized Skittles and tore the top open and dumped half of them in her mouth. She gasped when she tripped over a root and into a glowing portal that appeared...
    (Ok now you can go to the other place!)

4. Characters in this post:
    Maria grunted as she hit the ground and then pushed herself up. She readjusted her backpack and then stood up. She winced as her eyes tried to get use to the light and then she looked around. Her eyes widened in shock at her surroundings and her mouth shaped the form of an 'o'.

She wasn't in Washington anymore.

5. Characters in this post:
    Laura heard a noise in the bushes. "Yeah, we should leave." She sniffed the air. "Do you want to try any tricks or take off from a certain place?"

(What about Jack?)

6. Characters in this post:
    (He's somewhere... :/)
    (Jack's POV)
    I walked out of the kingdom with blood on my sword, and the empresses amulet in my other hand. I used my black magic to teleport to the lair...

(Normal POV)

"Hmmm... loop-de-loop!" :P

7. Characters in this post:
    Maria sighed and shook her head. She'd been in worse situations. Lifting her head, she began to wander aimlessly.

Screw me, she thought bitterly.

8. Characters in this post:
    Lizzy turned her head toward Maria, she knew she heard something. "Hello there."

9. Characters in this post:
    Lizzy turned her head toward Maria, she knew she heard something. "Hello there."

10. Characters in this post:
    Maria jumped at Lizzy's voice and then her facade started.

"Who are you?" She demanded, crossing her arms. "I tripped and I landed here. Where the heck is here, anyways?"

11. Characters in this post:
    "I just got here, but I think it's a different version of Earth, and I'm Lizzy." She said happily

12. Characters in this post:
    Maria arched an eyebrow. "What do you mean this is a different version Earth?"

13. Characters in this post:
    Laura sighed. "It's probably just a different dimension." She said before walking up to Maria. She started sniffing her.

14. Characters in this post:
    "C'mon laura. don't be awkward." Lizzy said

15. Characters in this post:
    Laura gave Lizzy a -_- look. "Do you know how long it's been since I had some decent human?" Laura looked at Maria hungrilly.

16. Characters in this post:
    "I will kill you if you even try!" -_- "Go vegetarian, my friend." She said leading the gryphon to a patch of veggies

17. Characters in this post:
    Laura stared at Lizzie. "I'm a frikon gryphon man." She growled at Lizzie. "I need meat to survive. It's not possible for me to survive if I go vegitarian." She looked away. "I haven't eaten anything decent in ages. All I can find are rabbits. Then I was going to eat your brother, but he used some kind of dark magic and that ended that."

18. Characters in this post:
    "Jack used dark magic?" She asked "That's impossible! One; That's for evil people! Two: Jack's NOT magical!!! Oh, and you're still not allowed to eat her!"

19. Characters in this post:
    "I don't care about her. I'm just hungry." She said, walking back towards Maria. "Hi, I'm a gryphon. And Lizzie made me a translator and no I don't actually know how to speak english."

20. Characters in this post:
    "Just dont eat her." Lizzy said then caught a tiger for her to eat

21. Characters in this post:
    -_-
    "How could you do that if I couldn't?" She sunk her sharp talons into the tiger. "I'm the one that can fly."

22. Characters in this post:
    "I was a girl scout." :P

23. Characters in this post:
    "And I'm a barbie doll."

24. Characters in this post:
    :O "Really!? ThAT'S so cool!!! I had a barbie doll!!!"

25. Characters in this post:
    (i knew you would do that.)

Laura ripped a chuck of meat from the tiger. "Do you want any? I can make a fire."

26. Characters in this post:
    "Sure."

(IKR?)

27. Characters in this post:
    Laura whistled. A huge dragon flew down and hovered. It growled. Laura smiled. "Hey."

28. Characters in this post:
    "ooooh pretty!!" Lizzy looks at the dragon happily "I love dragons!!'

29. Characters in this post:
    The dragon growled at Lizzie.

30. Characters in this post:
    Maria blinked, processing what was happening.

Ok. I'm stuck on an alternate-dimension Earth with a gryphon-thing that wants to eat me, a chick whose as happy as a rainbow, and a dragon. I MEAN A FLIPPING DRAGON?!?

Maria's hands found it's way to her hips and a scowl appeared on her face.

"What the hell's the wrong with you guys?"

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Posts 91 to 120 of 230