Login to your account

Welcome to Mt. Carmel high

Love, drama, fights, affairs.... Well in this school there's nothing that isn't those things. honestly it is horrifying here, but it''s a huge leap in life if you're excepted.... unless your rich. not everyone has to be in love......

Tags: drama, high school, romance

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: MaddIe_was_here

Created: 09-30-2012, 09:35 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    Siobhan took her seat at the back of the classroom. She hated being the new kid, but what could she do? She took out a leather bound notebook and jotted some things down, not paying attention to the teacher.

2. Characters in this post:
    Scarlett walked through the halls, unsure of where the art room was. She stared at her map and turned down halls only to have to turn around again. "Ugh." she stomped her foot. She was the only one not in class and she would be busted if one of the teachers found her. She had been getting lost all day. And not to mention she hadn't met anyone whom she could befriend. Worst start to the first day of her new school.

3. Characters in this post:
    Violet turned to the girl staring at her

4. Characters in this post:
    Starla attended every lesson, and managed to get away mainly unnoticed...

5. Characters in this post:
    Mixxy asked to go to the bathroom and wandered around te school.

6. Characters in this post:
    She clutched the books in her arms, hoping not to be noticed, she was the new kid. She wandered into the library, hoping for peace, but found chatter. Ugh. She has to study. She had missed a whole term! Have to catch up...

7. Characters in this post:
    Melissa was in the back of the art class, in a day dream and absent mindedly was drawing. She sighed and noticed a girl she didnt recognise. She raised a delicate eyebrow.

8. Characters in this post:
    Mixxy sat in her tech class, making a key ring.

9. Characters in this post:
    Violet grabbed her bag and headed out the door "WAIT!!!" "Yesh?" She asked "dont you want your favorite dads to drive yoiu to school?"

"yea sure."

10. Characters in this post:
    The next day Mixxy skipped to school.

11. Characters in this post:
    (where'd everybody go-go-go-goooo? *is mimking spongebob*)
    Violet smiled and stayed up all night talking with her dads

12. Characters in this post:
    Mixxy fell asleep. She dreamed of the Halloween party, she was scaring everyone.

13. Characters in this post:
    "Hey Karen I'mm hoome!!!!!" Violet called out then heard a familiar voice "Dad?" she asked running into the kitchen "Which one?" Both called out Violet laughed and hugged them both

14. Characters in this post:
    (I'm bored.)

15. Characters in this post:
    Mixxy walked home and lay on her bed.

16. Characters in this post:
    Gosh the school board hates me dont they? Mr. Jones thought as he saw a flier for a Halloween Party

-A few hours later-

Violet walked home feeling half confident as she entered

17. Characters in this post:
    Mixxy walked out of the library but as she did something caught her eye. A halowen party flier. Mixxy looked at it. This is the perfect opportunity for me to work on my stealth skills. She thought as she smiled evily. She noticed smeone staring at her so she stopped smiling. "What?" She demanded. The guy looked stuned and walked away. She watched him walk away. He's cute. She thought. She then mentally slapped herself. You didn't come here to look for cute guys.

18. Characters in this post:
    (it's cool, and since it's Halloween time the school is going to have a Part, like my school! ) Violet just decided to go to the basketball course and sit down for a while. "Gosh, so much drama." She said then noticed a flier that said Halloween Party, that included a Costume Contest I could design a costume that Karen could make, since she' a tailor! YAY!! But then she remembered that the rich kids could buy an expensive costume,

19. Characters in this post:
    (I am at high school and i have recess.)

Mixxy ran away from Violet and hid in the library.

20. Characters in this post:
    ((Sorry, I lost internet for a while. Sam and I should be back now... well her whenever I want to share my computer. But I'll be here. Also, as someone who just finished high school I would like to point out that I have never heard of a high school having recess.))

Andrew breezed through his second and third period, math and english. Before long, break time even came and he was freed from classrooms. He went to the library, grabbing a book that a friend had told him about and taking a seat in one of the library's comfy reading chairs.