Login to your account

Welcome to Mt. Carmel high

Love, drama, fights, affairs.... Well in this school there's nothing that isn't those things. honestly it is horrifying here, but it''s a huge leap in life if you're excepted.... unless your rich. not everyone has to be in love......

Tags: drama, high school, romance

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: MaddIe_was_here

Created: 09-30-2012, 09:35 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 67

1. Characters in this post:
    Violet walked down the halls searching for art class (its hard to find actually) "ah ha!" She said as she found the art room This is the reason i'm here. art. Violet had gotten an art scholarship to this school unlike the other rich brats.... i have talent she thought as a group of girls whispered and giggled as she walked by Stupid people she entered the art classroom wondering if she knew anyone.

2. Characters in this post:
    Andrew wasn't quite sure why exactly he took an art class, of all things, considering the fact that art was far from his forte and not even an interest of his. All he knew was that he had, and that now he had to try and find the classroom. Surprisingly, that was easier said than done.

Finally, he thought, letting out a sigh as he walked in to the room. There would probably be at least one or two familiar people, but he didn't have high expectations for this class.

3. Characters in this post:
    Violet waited to be assigned a seat then realized that she was supposed to just sit anywhere, she blushed slightly as everyone laughed then hurried off to the only empty table. Violet opened her notebook and got out her pencil, preparing for the class.

4. Characters in this post:
    Andrew was slightly surprised that he was one of the last people to enter the class, having walked in to an almost-full class and almost no where to sit. He caught a glimpse of a couple friends of his. Damn, no spots there. With that, he took a seat at the only open table, on the opposite side from a pretty looking girl in the class. He didn't know her name.

Letting out a sigh, he put his binder on the table and pulled a mechanical pencil off of the bottom ring. "Hi," he said to the girl as he put a friendly smile on to his face. "I'm Andrew, you are?"

5. Characters in this post:
    Violet barely glanced at the boy "Violet." she said and risked a glance at his mechanical pencil. she scoffed "Mechanical?"

6. Characters in this post:
    "Nice to meet you," Andrew responded, and right as he was about to attempt conversation, Violet spoke again.

"Does my choice in writing utensils upset you or something?" Andrew arched one eyebrow at Violet, skeptical about the disproving tone in her voice.

7. Characters in this post:
    Mechanical! I mean another way to show off your rich! Also whatever happened to the wooden pencil? I mean whats wrong with it?" Violet began her long rant about mechanical pencils

8. Characters in this post:
    Andrew glanced down, awkwardly staring down at his books. "Uh, what do you mean 'show off your rich'? They cost two dollars at the dollar store...." He chewed on the corner of his lip for a moment, carefully backing his chair away... This chick seemed nuts.

9. Characters in this post:
    Adjusting her dark brown hair in a mirror in the girl's bathroom, Maya put a smile on her face. It was day one of her junior year, which meant there was only one left before she was a senior and got to rule the school, just like she planned to... Until then, she would just make her way there gradually.

In order to do that, she actually had to go to class. Normally that wasn't an issue for Maya, but after discovering that she had first period art of all things, she had an intense urge to just not go.

She did, though, and she walked in to class two minutes past the bell, taking a spot at a table with a red-haired girl and a gentlemanly looking young man. They seemed to be arguing, though she hadn't quite caught just about what.

"Hi," she chirped, giving both of them a friendly smile.

10. Characters in this post:
    "Hi, and what I mean is the wooden pencils cost like a dime, so naturally commoners like myself would buy the wooden plus mechanical pencils are stuck up." She said Trying to prove her point "nevermind, I just don't like them. They are weird, and wooden pencils are better for artists." She said plainly, starting on the assignment with a rough draft "You probably think I'm crazy."

11. Characters in this post:
    "You, uh, just ranted about pencils and called yourself a commoner. I don't mean to offend, but you don't exactly come off as normal, but hey - everyone has their own opinions, right?" He didn't look up, however, unwilling to make eye contact with Violet.

However, the girl who came over and joined them was another story. Unknown like Violet, yes, but she hadn't done anything too abnormal yet. "Hey," he said, almost offering her a handshake. He pulled his hand back as soon as he realized that.

12. Characters in this post:
    "I thought commoner was what rich people called people not as rich...." She said now feeling stupid "Wait. Did you say I'm crazy?" Violet asked trying not to sound hopeful, she looked at her finished draft and smiled. She drew a girl playing tennis "All the great artists are, so I must be heading in the right direction." Violet did a silent fist pump, then as the teacher gave her a weird look she acted as if nothing happened

13. Characters in this post:
    "I can't say I've used that term before. Maybe I'm just nice though." A small smile formed on his face as he looked over what he'd drawn. It was sketchy, made of short thin lines, but the feminine face on the page was well obvious. It wasn't the best, he hadn't expected it to be, but hey - at least he had some artistic skill.

Andrew let out a small chuckle at her last comment, about great artists being crazy. He supposed it was true - who, with a sane mind, would be capable of the unimaginable wonders some artists had? "Yeah, guess you are." He gave her a smile and shook his head when she did her little fist pump, amused.

14. Characters in this post:
    They were arguing about pencils? Maya stifled a laugh in amusement, starting to sketch the outline of... something. She wasn't quite sure what it was going to be yet. She stifled another at the "commoners" comment. "You're right," she chimed in. "Silly commoners. Just can't afford fancy pencils," she scoffed, rolling her eyes.

15. Characters in this post:
    She smiled back at Andrew then wondered whether or not to be offended by Maya's comment. Violet looked at her picture, she had done better than this but was feeling lazy considering this was a school assignment. Whn does this class end? she wondered and minutes later they were dismissed. Violet easily found her Math class and took a seat at a desk in the back row.

16. Characters in this post:
    Maya's outline blossomed in to a wolf's head - dark eyes staring at the viewer, a thick, powerful neck. The fur could be taken as light-coloured, perhaps sandy brown. Maybe an Arctic wolf. She wasn't too sure what she had been aiming for. Oh well, it was fine.

Just as she finished, the bell rang to signify the end of class, and she headed off. She had grade eleven physics next, which she had been told was difficult... Not that she believed it. She was pretty good at that sort of stuff. Locating the classroom, she took a seat in the back row, slightly off-center from the middle of the room.

17. Characters in this post:
    Sitting down she looked out the window not really paying attention to the teacher, she was way above her grade level in Math but she didn't care for the subject at all.

18. Characters in this post:
    Sitting down she looked out the window not really paying attention to the teacher, she was way above her grade level in Math but she didn't care for the subject at all.

19. Characters in this post:
    Mixxy grabbed her books from her locker and ran to her maths class. As she walked in the teacher gave her a look. Mixxy handed her a note. "I had an appointment." She said and went and sat down. She sat next to a girl that was looking out the window. She looked at her books while she opened them to Pythagoras Theroem. 'Sinch.' She thought.

20. Characters in this post:
    Violet looked at the girl not being able to tell whether she was rich or not, she wore rich people clothes but she didn't act like a snob, she held out her hand to the girl "Hi, I'm Violet." She said with a sweet smile

21. Characters in this post:
    Mixxy smiled. "Im Mixxy." She shook the girls hand. "Are you good at maths?"

22. Characters in this post:
    "Yeah, but who cares about math?" she said "Are you rich? you don't seem like it." she felt really rude after she said that

23. Characters in this post:
    Mixxy looked down at her books. "Well... I am. But I didn't like getting spoilt with lots of things. I'm not one for all that jazz." Mixxy said sadly.

24. Characters in this post:
    "FINNALLY SOMEONE WHO ISN'T A RETARD!!" she said looking at the sky as if she was saying thank god

25. Characters in this post:
    Mixxy backed away a little. "What's up with that?"

26. Characters in this post:
    "Sorry, every single rich person is a brat.... well maybe not all of them, Andrew doesn't seem too bad...." She said

Principal Jones strode through the hall angrily Yet another scholarship! why the hack do there have to be poor people in this school? 1. They cause problems 2. They aren't paying to come here! He burst into math "May I please see Ms. Violet?" He asked not caring what the teacher said

Violet came to attention as the man called her name she walked into his office and noted he was the principal "Ms. Violet, I don't want you to get comfortable here, don't make any friends, because by the end of the week I will have all scholarships cancelled!" he said,violet swallowed feeling sad "yes sir." She said sadly

27. Characters in this post:
    Mixxy watched Violet walk out of the room. She continued with her maths.

28. Characters in this post:
    As soon as Violet walked in she avoided eye contact with Mixxy

29. Characters in this post:
    Mixxy finished her maths then saw violet walking in.

30. Characters in this post:
    Math had just finished and Violet hurried off to Journalism, she sat down and watched the people flood in, half of them late

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 67