Login to your account

Unexpected. {Private}

Private 1 x 1 between Sweetsunnyrain and Zika.......

Tags: high school, mxm, private

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Closed

Creator: Zika

Created: 08-27-2012, 12:55 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 31 to 35 of 35

1. Characters in this post:
    He brushed his teeth, and checked his face after washing it. While drying his skin with a fluffy white towel, Jason heard the buzzing of his phone, that he had set on the small table outside the bathroom. Pulling on some navy jeans and a blue T-shirt, he blinked sleepily, and grabbed his phone with one hand, slipping into his black converse and swinging his backpack onto his shoulder.

Reading the message, Jason sighed a sigh of relief, " Ah, at least he didn't misunderstand..."

Ahaha, yeah, I fell asleep. Sorry about that, man.

He checked the message again, and then shoved his phone into his back pocket, humming a little as he walked a few blocks towards the school.

Stopping at that red hand signal thing, Jason realized that he had skipped breakfast. His stomach growled for attention, and he knew that he had to give it something to eat or he wouldn't be able to concentrate in class.

He checked the time on his phone, " I've got a few minutes..."

Jason hurried into the nearest Starbucks, and stood in line to order.

I'll get a mocha frappucchino...

2. Characters in this post:
    The morning felt sticky against his skin; the sky was a dark grey and it looked like it was just about to pour down rain at any moment. He cursed under his breath and wondered why he hadn't grabbed a jacket just in case it had rained even after school, after all it was almost Spring and it often rained in the spring; actually, for all he knew it could start snowing still at any given time. He shrugged his shoulders to himself before his cell phone went off and he looked to it.

Finally a reply from Jason; he couldn't help but wonder if he got up earlier than he really needed to. He decided he was going to time his walk to school and see if he could spare himself and wake up a bit later from now on.

No prob i was ut b4 i evn gt ur txt.

He replied before he sent the message and put his phone back into the front left pocket of his jeans; he sighed before he went back to walking as he glanced up at the sky. He hated rain; he sped up his walk just a bit.

The teen didn't stop walking until he got to school; he then pulled out his phone and looked at the time, he was about fifteen minutes early and he cursed to himself. He had been waking up earlier than he needed to and the only reason he had realized it was because someone decided to text him in the morning.

Sometimes he really did feel like an idiot.

He stepped inside the school before he pulled his phone back out and called his house phone. It rang three times before it went to the answering machine. "Hey Kaidan, it looks like it might rain. Grab your umbrella before you head off to school buddy, don't forget your lunch and stay off the street. I'll see you after work; if you need anything call me." He said before he hung up the phone. He hated when he had to work right after school, but it had to be done.

3. Characters in this post:
    Jason sighed in relief; So Cooper hadn't thought that he was a jerk. That was a good thing....right? Yeah. It was a good thing, Jason assured himself.

He took a sip of his drink, which had arrived two minutes before, and smiled to himself, Nothing like coffee to get you up in the morning...

Jason leaned against the wall of the shop, enjoying his moment of rest. He slipped his iphone out of his pocket, texting Cooper back:

Oh, well thts a relief, lol.

After hitting send, Jason took one last look at his phone- and noticed the time.

Shit! The time!

Jason ran out of the store, feet pounding on the asphalt below him.

" Fuck, I'm late!" he yelled, hurriedly rounding the corner, and running from one street to the next.

He ran into the school building, and down the hallway, finally stopping at his math classroom, yanking the door open.

Mr. Hofacker looked at the boy, " Mr. Holtz, I suggest you see me after class."

Jason felt his face turning red as he mumbled, " Yes..sir.." and shuffled to his seat.

4. Characters in this post:
    Cooper leaned against a set of lockers inside the school; he wasn't about to head to class with so much time left for him to do whatever he wanted. Though, if he was sitting at his desk he could take a nap, but then he would risk looking like a goody-goody because he was early to class. He sighed and shook his head at himself before he just leaned his head back against the locker.

It took a while for him to get another text and he glanced to his pocket before he pulled out his phone and checked the message.

ur a dork

He replied before he sent the message, he then checked the time and headed into the classroom; it wasn't too early now but he could still take a quick nap if he got lucky. He went to his seat in the back of the room and tossed his bag on the floor.

The black haired male set his head on his desk the moment he sat his butt on his chair and just as his forehead pressed against the cool plastic; the bell for first period went off and a groan escaped his lips. He lifted his head as the teacher walked in and student followed in.

He glanced around for Jason and raised a brow when he didn't see the younger male; he shrugged and got a note book out.

Mr. Hofacker started to teach almost right away and five minutes into class; Jason came in, causing Cooper to lift his head, distracted the rest of the class by the teenager.

5. Characters in this post:
    He couldn't believe that he of all people got called out by Mr. Hofacker. Jason squirmed in his seat, and was unable to concentrate on the lesson all class. He was so ashamed that this happened. Coming to class late because he was hungry?! Unbelievable.

Jason groaned a little and decided to watch the clock, fearing the time when class finally ended, when he'd have to deal with Mr. Hofacker. He'd never been one of those...those trouble students, like Cooper.

At this point, Jason didn't even bother to try to listen to the teacher, instead distracting himself from class. After all, if today he was going to be a 'problem student,' might as well do it right.

After class had ended, Jason slowly walked up towards Mr. Hofacker's desk, and mumbling to himself, " It's not a big deal, it's not a big deal...."

However, in his mind, it was a pretty big deal, though he didn't let it show. Marching up to Mr. Hofacker's desk for something he did badly was something that he'd never done before.

" Now Jason, you are a very nice boy, and I believe you have talent...." started Mr. Hofacker, and Jason tried hard not to zone out.

".....understand?"

" What?" Jason was confused for a second, then realized that Mr. Hofacker was looking to him for an answer. Then he noticed that a full five minutes had passed. Did he really zone out for that long?

" Um..yes sir, I won't do it again," Jason said hurriedly, and rushed out of the door.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 31 to 35 of 35