Login to your account

Rebellious Rampage

Your in the middle of a world war between children ,adults and the dictator. Are you willing to lose your life to someone who has taken everything you ever had away from you?......

Tags: adventure, destruction, dictator, teen

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Kyoko Chie

Created: 08-22-2012, 12:07 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in The tourture room

Talon Hawthorn's favorite place

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

1. Characters in this post:
    Len glanced back at Merian as the girl walked in with an ashamed look upon his face. A sigh escaped his lips as he patted her head. "Did you try using that alarm clock I got for your sleeping quarters?" he asked, not expecting an answer. He turned and started to head for a station- Talon's special room. He rapped on the door loudly before forcing it open.

"Oi, Blade! The head girl needs us for a meeting!" he glanced at the man- or probably what once was a man on the operating table that was now used for... well, what Talon did. He crinkled his nose at the terrible stench before covering his nose with his turtle neck shirt collar, feeling a bit like a ninja.

He glanced back at the room where he met Liz. "Captain, may I skip on this meeting and have someone scribe for me? I'm in the middle of a meeting with the other rebels."

2. Characters in this post:
    Talon was sitting at the rack. The ropes and levers looked inviting, but he had no one to entertain tonight. Pity, torture over pleasure sounds great today... Perhaps he could torture himself instead. He couldn't use the rack of course, but his blades would work fine. Perhaps a convex, or an assymetrical, or chisel or hollow ground...
    Talon stirred from his harmonious thoughts about different blade, and looked up to listen to Len's calls.
    Meeting... But I'm busy deciding on which knives to use!
    Blade pulled himself up from his precious rack, and trotted to the door, opening it swiftly and coolly,
    "I'm on my way."

3. Characters in this post:
    "Sure thing Big. I'll fill you in after the meeting." I look around letting out the biggest sigh I could muster. Then my eyes settle on Merian. "Oh it's fine Merian I was just worried, thats all. Oh kay lets get this meeting started." I was so releived to see her. I almost forgot that everyone was waiting for me to start the meeting.

4. Characters in this post:
    A few hours have passed sense i last saw Talon so I figured he would be in the most obvious of places... His torture room. I have no idea why i let him have it ,but he was just so depressed. It seemed like the only thing that brought him joy. I stopped letting my mind wander long enough to talk to him. " Hey Talon? Um... Sorry to bother you ,but I thought i'd let you know that it's time for the first patrol. Sense you decided to zone out during my speech i'll explain again. Your leading these children into the forest. If a guard or two wanders a little to close to base they are all yours. So stop sharpening your blades and get ready. And please put a shirt on its going to be freezing out there

5. Characters in this post:
    Talon was busy sharpening one of his major axes, but the blade was too thick and needed to be thinned, so he was working the forge with it and had removed his shirt. The hammer struck the blade with a clear ring and it glowed red hot, hot enough to slice several people clean in half. After a half hour, he moved the blade to a warm surface to cool, and moved on to sharpen smaller blades, sweat still running down his bare muscular chest and sticking his shorts to his legs tightly.
    Liz walked in the room with no warning, giving him no time to don a shirt or wipe off any sweat. "Hey Talon? Um... Sorry to bother you ,but I thought i'd let you know that it's time for the first patrol. Sense you decided to zone out during my speech i'll explain again. Your leading these children into the forest. If a guard or two wanders a little to close to base they are all yours. So stop sharpening your blades and get ready. And please put a shirt on its going to be freezing out there."
    Blade looked up, used to the fact that his shirtlessness usually had no outward effect on Liz. "I'll get on it. A few minutes and I'll have weapons for us. But I need to change, so get out Ms Boss Lady." He shooed Liz out the door so he could change.

6. Characters in this post:
    I left and started down the hallway. 'Why i asked myself Why did he have to be shirtless... Gah i have to focus but gah.... I feel so conflicted about everything.'

7. Characters in this post:
    Talon wiped his slick body down with a dry cloth and looked for clothing that matched the green and brown of the woods. He carried several blades with him to mix and match with his crew of children. Thin, wide, short, long, heavy, light, curved, straight, ornate, and simple. He exited his torture room with a spring in his step, looking forward to stripping guards of their pride and dignity, leaving them writhing in agony.
    ((OOC- I'm pretty sure I can't actually do that yet because of the age restriction, but I'll time-skip it, so you can assume and imagine what happens behind the iron door of The Torture Room))

8. Characters in this post:
    I knocked on his door timidly. "Hey Talon ready to take the team out ? Um.. if you need more time i can give you 5 minutes ,at the most, to be at the exit ready to leave." I said a little shyly, the image of his shirtless body still burnt into my brain. I heard no answer.

9. Characters in this post:
    Talon was testing his knives on his outer forearm when a small knock came from the door. He listened to Liz's call, feeling a bit sour and a bit sweet. She's lucky I wasn't sharpening knives or I wouldn't have heard that knock.
    He grabbed a old, pale, rag and wiped at the slices vigorously. They still bled. Nothing to do about it then. "On my way, Liz." He opened the thick iron door slowly and grinned at Liz evilly. "I'm ready capture and torture some adult--" He mouthed a word rhyming with pushy.

10. Characters in this post:
    "With a cherry on top?" Len crinkled his nose on mock thought, as if debating weather or not to ask around. After a moment of thought, he nodded and stood up.

"Come on. I have an idea where Liz is, but I don't think you like that part of HQ." He was pretty sure that she knew what he was talking about. Liz loved to hang around Talon and his knives in the Torture room. (And honestly, he didn't like the fact that there was a torture room- it was too morbid for his likings.) Most of the children thought it was a scary place, and he too didn't like it much, but the room was an essential place to their missions.

"After I ask her, I'll be setting up in the living room." he shrugged lightly before turning around, the whip of hair hitting him on the other shoulder. He then started to walk down the dark and dreary hallway, finding Liz and Talon talking.

"Adult, what now?" Len mumbled. He hated how the kids would just say stuff like that. Not all adults- especially if they lived outside of the country- were brainwashed.

"Nevermind. I need a log of what happened in the meeting. A few of the other members missed the meeting." He crossed his arms and leaned his back against the wall.

Posts 1 to 10 of 10