Login to your account

Rebellious Rampage

Your in the middle of a world war between children ,adults and the dictator. Are you willing to lose your life to someone who has taken everything you ever had away from you?......

Tags: adventure, destruction, dictator, teen

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Kyoko Chie

Created: 08-22-2012, 12:07 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in The breakroom

I think the name says it all

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

1. Characters in this post:
    Kiran woke up by the noise on the other side“I wonder if there was a meeting today…” as she muttered to herself while rubbing her right eye. She falls asleep folding all the blankets but she then realized that all the blankets were scattered around by her two pets, Kororo and Roro. “Whaaa, I just fold that…that” as she facepalm seeing how dirty it is “and now I’m going to wash it again…” She then picks the entire blanket up while she nags her dogs as both of the dogs whimpers.

After hours of cleaning she fed her two dogs as she heard about the meeting from the other kids. “So there was a meeting…” as she muttered to herself again feeling a little bit sad that she missed it due to falling asleep. Kiran then sits on the chair and lazily put her head on the table “I wonder what the meetings all about…new missions?” she then sighed thinking about missions while blowing her bangs up and waiting for the blankets to dry.

2. Characters in this post:
    Kiran was thinking about the mission until a long blonde hair sways infront of her prompted to turn her attention. “Oh Big Kid!” as she called the blonde boy named but lacking some energy due to her gloomy mood.

“Of course but…” as she sits up “so Mr. Leanne doesn’t know about the meeting…” she thought while looking at him “if he knew about the meeting, he should have already told me” she thought again but this time nodding to herself.

“Of course but Big Kid should be the one to ask about the meeting” as she finished her sentence. Kiran doesn’t want to ask the higher ups knowing that if they knew she was sleeping during the meeting, they would feel insulted and may think she isn’t focusing. She then sighed just thinking about it.

Kiran looked at the blonde boy again but with the pleading eyes “pretty please...with a cherry on top” she added and then saw the paints underneath “I’ll help you with the paint” as she picked up one canned paint and hug it.

3. Characters in this post:
    I jumped off my bed and ran out of the room. My stomach was killing me. I hadn't really eaten at all the whole morning so when I get to hungry it makes me sick. Whenever the other people here see me running through the halls they know that I am either running for my life or running to the kitchen. I ran down the hall and slightly to the left. The break room door was open meaning there was not a meeting going on. I slipped in and ran to the counters and fridge. I slowed my pace when opening the door the food int the door would not fall out into a saucy avalanche. I scanned the contents of the fridge until I found a pumpkin spice muffin wrapped up in plastic wrap on a paper plate. I pulled it out and set it on the counter next to the fridge. Next I pulled out the container of orange juice and set it next to the muffin. I closed the door and reached up for the cabinet and got a cup. Next thing I knew I was sitting at the conference table with muffin crumbs everywhere and a drop of orange juice left in the cup. Clearly I was very hungry. I sat there for a few seconds and finished the drop of orange juice. Then I stood up with the plate and cup in my hands and walked to the sink. The dishes were cleaned and the table was crumb free. I could walk around now and not be blamed for any mess whatsoever. I walked out of the room and headed back for my room. Once through the door I kept the lights off and stumbled to the bed.

4. Characters in this post:
    " Hey Kiran! Sorry! I've been running around like a crazy person. We had to start a new patrol around the edge of the forest. We found out guards are getting a little to close for comfort. Talon is leading the group. You're welcome to join them if you please. I'd perfer there be another of us to go with those kids just in case Talon gets a little out of hand. I have limited his prisnor amount to two a week, but who knows what goes through his hard head."

5. Characters in this post:
    " Hey Landon come here. I found a really cool way to organize tonight's party!"I flashed a grin in his direction.

6. Characters in this post:
    "Wha..What?"' I say a little peeved at the fact she woke me up." Can't this wait 'till later?"

7. Characters in this post:
    " NOOOOO! Get your butt over here. Preettyy please?I put on the best pouty face I could.

8. Characters in this post:
    "Okay Okay."I sighed. "So who all is invited tonight?"I suspected it would be everyone exculding Lenn.

9. Characters in this post:
    "He is such a fuddy duddy when it comes to this stuff."

10. Characters in this post:
    Merian woke up and looked at the time. She jumped up and ran out the door. She began to walk down the hall and went to the Breakroom. Merian walked in and all she could see was a chair. Everything else was blurry from sleep in her eyes. SHe stumbled to the chair and plopped down. So comfortable.She leaned over the table and put her head on her arms.

Posts 1 to 10 of 10