Login to your account

Rebellious Rampage

Your in the middle of a world war between children ,adults and the dictator. Are you willing to lose your life to someone who has taken everything you ever had away from you?......

Tags: adventure, destruction, dictator, teen

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Kyoko Chie

Created: 08-22-2012, 12:07 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Rebel Hq

This is our home. Yea it's not much but it's still safer than any where else.

Posts 1 to 21 of 21

1. Characters in this post:
    "Hey Big, I have a job for you." I look around hoping to see Merian somewhere. I just haven't seen her today and i need to talk to her. Oh well I guess I can look later.

2. Characters in this post:
    "Oi! What do you need me for?" a voice from the technical room shouted. Len was leaning back in a cushiony seat with one hand on his keyboard and one hanging off the side of the chair. He was rather tired of being called in the middle of meetings, but it was the captain's summoning.

"Hold on guys, Captain's calling me." he said to the video camera that he rigged to be a webcam. He stood and walked into the main room where Liz was calling him from.

"Yes ma'am, how can I help you?"

3. Characters in this post:
    " I need you to help me round up everyone for a meeting. Oh and ask around and see if anyone has seen Merian. Please."I couldnt hide the worry constricting in my chest. In the short time I've known her she has never dissapeared like this.

4. Characters in this post:
    I woke in my room, knowing I slept in later then I should have. I quickly got dressed and rushed out of my room. As I was walking I worried if Liz had been looking for me. I turned a corner and saw Liz standing looking worried. I thought it was most likely cause I hadn't shown my face today. Hey Liz. Sorry I was asleep for longer then expected. I said looking at the ground ashamed of myself.

5. Characters in this post:
    "Good, good." Len said nonchalantly before turning and moving away from the torture room. He walked back down the hallway and passed by the girls and into his office like a gust of wind. His blonde ponytail flew some behind him as he dashed to and from. He stopped just in his doorway as a rouge voice called out to him from the computer.

"Liz! They're asking for your monthly report." he said.

6. Characters in this post:
    Len sat down in his chair and started the conversation up again. Reports from the Captains of the other rebellion groups and a few questions as well. Most of the children still didn't trust him and every time he said something, they always seemed to have a suspicion about him.

He listened and nodded, occasionally responding to questions about the technology involved in whatever their next raid was, or about supplies or anything else that he could answer. The meeting went on for another 15 minutes before everyone but one other person logged off.

"Excuse me, Big Kid."

"Yes?" Len replied, stopping himself from logging off. He was shuffling through some papers and didn't look up at the screen.

"I don't trust you."

"I am aware of that, and unfortunately, you don't seem to realize that I am on your side."

The kid logged off and a sigh left Len's lips. "Some kids just don't get it." he mumbled.

7. Characters in this post:
    I went to the meeting and heard the relief but once worry in Liz's voice. Sorry Liz, I forgot about my new alarm clock. I said looking around the room I could tell the meeting needed to be started.

8. Characters in this post:
    Talon looked about the room in which the meeting was to be held and sighed. There was no inspiration for knives here. Except perhaps that girl Merian's hair... so long and thin... perfect knife blade, needle-like and painless like a bee sting...
    Blade shook his head violently. "Head out of the clouds, boy..."
    He looked to Liz for direction. "Is the meeting going to start soon?" He whispered under his breath, talking to himself.

9. Characters in this post:
    "Okay guys, there have been some rumors going around that the patrols around the area of base have had a terrifying amount of guards. Plus these rumors have said that there are at least ten patrols around this area a day. I'm here to put these rumors to rest. Yes the rumors are true, but please don't panic.I have the idea of a patrol team to go into the forest to watch for guards. If a few get too close,Talon, that's when we put your... "skills", if you will, to work. Now volunteer sheets will be in the Break room. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask. Everyone you are dismissed. Except you Talon, you and I need to have a conversation." Ugh! I really hope I can get through his thick skull. He is so hard headed i feel utterly scared to give him this chance, but my decision has been made.....

10. Characters in this post:
    Talon listened intently, keeping his mind off of blades as much as was possible for him. He studied how Liz kept brushing her bangs out of her face while she was talking, and the way her nose twitched a little bit when she was talking about something disagreeable... "Talon, that's when we put your... "skills", if you will, to work. Now volunteer sheets will be in the Break room. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask. Everyone you are dismissed. Except you Talon, you and I need to have a conversation." 'Oh snip... I wasn't paying attention until I heard my name... Oh snip!'
    He stood and nodded his head at Liz, pretending that he was paying attention to her words and not her hair and nose.

11. Characters in this post:
    " Okay now i know your going to want to take guards prisoner, but my answer to that is that you can only have 2 to three a week. Disobey orders and ill make it two to three a month. You have to be careful this means keeping your head out of the clouds and here on earth. I'm counting on you and , believe or not, I am putting more trust in you than I have in the forever that we've known each other... No offense. So please try to not day dream about knives. by the way I want you to remember you are leading a group of kids out there.I stared him straight in the eyes making sure he understood. I was hoping i got through to him somehow...

12. Characters in this post:
    Talon listened, but barely, too distracted by the swish of her hair and the movement of her lips. He bit his lower lip and tried to pay attention, he really did. But he would follow orders better if she wrote it down on a sheet of paper, laid it in his room somewhere, and left without a trace of her familiar scent.
    "No more than two or three per week. Be responsible. I'm leading kids out there. Got it. Now where am I leading the kids and what am I doing? I zoned out during your speech, I was thinking about-" He abruptly cut off and flushed red to his ears, "Knives. I was thinking about blades,"

13. Characters in this post:
    "No more than two or three per week. Be responsible. I'm leading kids out there. Got it. Now where am I leading the kids and what am I doing? I zoned out during your speech, I was thinking about-" He abruptly cut off and flushed red to his ears, "Knives. I was thinking about blades," "Talon, is there something your not telling me? If there is I just want you to know that you can tell me anything, even if it is something terrible." I saw him flush ,but wasn't sure why. Sometimes I really wonder whats going through his mind." Ok well your dismissed, unless you want to talk about whatever your not telling me." I him gave him a sly smirk. I always knew when he was keeping secrets.

14. Characters in this post:
    Blade's flush extended down his throat two more inches. He opened and closed his mouth a few times, looked at the imaginary watch on his hand, then stared at Liz. "I have to go. The time, you know, I have im-imaginary business to att-ttend to according to my imag-ginary watch."
    Talon swiftly exited the room to go on his imaginary business errand. On the way to his torture room, he finally came up with a good excuse; to sharpen his blades. He has guards to torture, right? Why couldn't his brain spit that out earlier when it mattered?

15. Characters in this post:
    Accidental post.

16. Characters in this post:
    "Liz!" It had been a hour and he needed the report now. he sighed and raked a hand over his scalp, pulling his long hair out of it's holder. He stood up and peeked his head out of the door. The meeting had already ended and it had seemed as if everyone had already left. he could hear some noises from the torture room though- cries of pain, screams of agony and the such. Most of the time, it seemed as if those noises were the everyday soundtrack to the headquarters.

"Liz! I need those monthly reports now! The northern HQ has been asking about it!"

17. Characters in this post:
    I listened to everything in the meeting and wanted to sign up to go kill some hopeless guards. But I had other things to worry about. I stood up when she dismissed us and ran out. I disliked the idea of waking up late like that and needed to fix the situation. I walked quickly to my room and shut the door behind me. I turned the lights on a t a normal pace unlike the pace in the hall. The alarm clock sat ticking on the bedside table and I walked over to edge of the bed. I sat and laid back on the hard blanket beneath me. I sat back up slowly with a groan and reached for the alarm clock. I picked it up lightly and held it in my hands. It turned to it'c backside and I realized the battery was not pushed in all the way. I pushed it in slightly with my finger and it began to tick louder. I set it back down in it's correct place and laid back on the bed.

18. Characters in this post:
    "Hey Big so sorry! Um... Let them know that they need to be on the look out around their bases. Did anyone fill you in about what was disscused at the meeting?My head was high in the sky and i really hoped Big didn't notice at all as I walked away mummbling under my breath.

19. Characters in this post:
    "Damn teenage girls..." he muttered very very quietly under his breath. Liz still hadn't given him the monthly report and that only left him with the choice to create one himself.

He logged back onto the computer and started gathering information off of the network. Liz had a computer that was attached to this network that she was supposed to type her reports on, but Len didn't have any access to it in person. He had to remote it.

Remoting in took a bit of time, but it was accomplished. He searched some files and found what he was looking for, logging out of Liz's laptop without doing anything else. He knew better then to peek at any of the files; who knew what that girl could be typing away at during her small bits of real freetime.

He then proceeded on to check the report and then added in information about the supplies.Once finished, he attached it to an email and sent it.

"Finally." Len muttered under his breath as he stood up. He reached for the ceiling and stood on the tips of his toes, a slight groan leaving his throat before he came back down to earth. He was allowed to do whatever he wanted now- unless Liz decides otherwise.

"I'll go paint." he told himself. The walls in the "living room" are getting a bit boring... I'll just go paint some flowers or something. he stuffed his hands into his pockets and started off to go get his paint.

20. Characters in this post:
    Len passed by the table, stopping some to see Kiran with her head on the table. He put down the paints and then knelt down, putting his own head on the table.

"I need an assistant to help me paint." he said, without beating around the bush. "Would you be kind enough to fill the position?" the little girl had seemed down, and he figured he might as well try to cheer her up. And it wasn't like he was lying anyway; he really did need someone to help him.

The girl then mumbled something about missions, and he then knew about what the girl was upset about: she had missed the meeting, just as he did.

"We can probably pass by Capt. Liz and you can ask her to fill you in on what happened in the meeting. Or if need be, you can go talk to Merian."

21. Characters in this post:
    I snuck into Merian's room. She was the only one I really had to confide in. I was, not for the first time, hopelessly lost."Hey Merian? Are you up? I really need to talk to you."I tried to be as quiet as possible just in case she was asleep. I could tell that she was having a restless sleep from the blankets being.. everywhere and her pillow on the the ground. I had to admit i was kind of concerned. This was very out of character for our sweet , hyper active, Merian.

Posts 1 to 21 of 21