Login to your account

Xavi's character dump

Action-packed adventures await you. We've got the rides, the views, the fun, the romance. All ages welcome. Come, let paradise be your one-way ultimate getaway!......

Tags: action/adventure, curse, free for all, fun, getaway, haunted resort, mayhem, murder, mystery, paradise, romance, utopia/dystopia

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 07-24-2012, 12:14 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in The Beach

Get your toes in the water, butt in the sand and an ice cold beer in your hand!

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

1. Characters in this post:
    Letting out a thrilled shrill, the girl with the pigtails ran back into the crystal clear water. This was probably her tenth or so go around. She was having a blast. This vacation was just what she needed. It was her escape from reality and a dream come true. Paradise, it kissed her toes and put a smile on her face.

Those big brown eyes of hers turned to take in a slender man dressed in black and blue swim trunks. With a giddy laugh, she raced to his side. Pips Wysocki was her name and she was only eight years old. Being an orphan, she grew up without having a brother, but, to her, this handsome beau was that long, lost brother she dreamed of. His name was Sam Quinn; he was a twenty some odd year old college drop out (more like flunk out) who was sweet as sweet ice tea.

His hands were now wrapped around her chubby little fingers that picked up a nice coating of white sand. Wide-eyed and still sporting that large grin, she give him a good tug forward. His stance was broken and he toppled forward, face first into the semi-warm sand.

"C'mon, Sammy! C'mon! We need to make a castle!"

"A castle?" His blue eyes flicked toward her. "How big are we talking?" He envisioned that the little brunette wanted an elaborate castle that she could live in. He was skilled with his hands, but he wasn't that skilled. Such a thing also shouldn't be built from sand.

"HUUUUUUUGE, SAMMY. HUUUUUUUGE!" Her toes poked up and out of the sand she buried them in. "It'll be my new house!"

"Oh really?" his brow cocked as he gave the beach a good scan. Although this place was jam-packed full of people, the areas were pretty mellow with a fair share of people. It was just right. There was enough space to sprawl out and not bump into someone else. Waving at a woman in a sundress as she walked by, the raven turned back to Pips.
    "Okay, where shall we start?"

2. Characters in this post:
    Thor sat helplessly, his 15 year old pudge taunting him. He wasn't fat, but he had never been in shape, either. He poked at a mound of sand with a twig, face pointed down. He was soooo bored.

Slowly, his back and upper neck started to fry in the hot sun.

3. Characters in this post:
    She was wondering why she was sent here by her guardian as she walked on the beach sand while holding her shoes. She likes it when everytime the water splashes on her tiny feet and seeing many people are enjoying their self. To make herself busy she wonders if a pink shell really exists as she walked and walked while looking at the ground to find one.

She has given up and notice only a few people are here looking at the two people playing around the sand. She then realized she forgot to unpack her things before exploring the Island but when she was about to leave she saw a boy who seems his neck was getting red. She doesn’t have anything for a sunburn so she walked towards the boy and stand behind him to cover him from the sunlight. She knew she may end up being a weird girl in every person who may see her but she can’t help it. And also she doesn’t want to just touch or poke him thinking that maybe he is a person who doesn’t want to be touched by the stranger.

“Ummm you’ll burn your skin if you stay here for awhile…” as she looked at the boy’s back and saw the reddish neck “that must be hurt”.

4. Characters in this post:
    "Awwww, are you kicking me out?" The boy looked distressed and worried. "I'm sorry for whatever I did, could I just get another try? I'll get it right this time, promise!"

He slouched and fell backward onto the sand and rolled onto his face.

5. Characters in this post:
    She gasps on her surprise “umm sorry if I sounded rude but I didn’t mean it” as she fidget she doesn’t know how to interact anyways, they only want her to heal them.

“Umm I’m sorry to distract your TAN moment” as she bows and runs for her embarrassment while covering her face by her hand a little bit. She also got a nonsense thoughts running in her mind so she talked like that.

6. Characters in this post:
    Thor lifted his head as she ran off in dismay. "What did I dooooo?" He was extremely frustrated.

"I don't understand this place."

7. Characters in this post:
    "Come on Cece!" Selena yelled at her sister. "You're too slow!"

"Maybe your just too fast!" Siera yelled back, laughing.

They ran down the beach as fast as they could, trying to avoind running into people, beach umbrellas, and sand castles. Selena was always faster than Siera, but not by much. Siera was gaining fast.

8. Characters in this post:
    While Sam was busy making a castle, Pips was watching the people. She noticed some interesting ones. A girl bumped into a blonde and seemed to run away after that. Confused, the girl cocked a brow and started to walk to Thor. However, she was interrupted by the gleeful cheers of two girls who were racing in the sand. Instantly, Pips wanted in on this race.

Head turning toward Sam warily, she pushed toward the running pair. Would Sam notice her wandering? Would he yell? Probably not. The beach was fun and safe. Lifeguards and police were everywhere, making sure it was safe and fun. Besides, if there was any real danger, she would scream. Yes, scream.

Running up to the two girls, Pips flashed a smile. "Ummm, hi. Can I play?"

9. Characters in this post:
    Whoa! Selena stopped dead in her tracks when the girl asked if she could play. She almost fell over in the sand while doing it. She straightened herself back up, right as Siera came running up and ran into her.

Ahhh! Siera yelled, landing on top of her sister. She rolled over, and hopped up, laughing the whole time. Oh! Hello. She said as she saw the other girl. Who's she? She whispered to Selena.

Selena stood up, and dusted the sand off of her dress. I don't know. She asked if she could play. She looked at the girl with a slightly quizzical look. ​So...what's your name?

10. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, oopsie! I'm so silly. The name's Pips! And," her eyes drifted toward a rather attractive raven who was a good ways away from them, "that's Sammy. He's my big brother!"

With a cheery grin on her face, she shivered in her boots - but a shiver of excitement and thrill. "Who are you two?"

Her big brown eyes soaked up the sun and took in the bright world around them. Spying the beach behind them, she wondered where the parents were to these two kids. Although, now that she thought about it, she did remember Sammy telling her that it was possible to kids to come here to "runaway from home." It was supposed to be a safe place for all so it made sense that these kids might be without parents. Besides, there were enough adults here to watch over them - not to mention police.

11. Characters in this post:
    Well, I'm Selena. She said watching Pips. What an odd name. she thought.

And I'm Siera. She said with a big grin. It may not really look like it, but we're twins! She gestured to both herself and Selena.

So that's your brother? Selena pointed to the boy Pips was looking at. He looked to her like a lot of fun to be around. Almost like he could be her big brother too. She always thought it would be cool to have another sibling besides Siera, but that had never happened.

12. Characters in this post:
    "Yes, yes! He's my brother." With a large grin on her face, she giggled before spinning around in a circle. "He could probably be your big brother, too!"

She was a little too young to grasp the idea that a legit brother was someone born into your family with the same blood as you. But did it matter? No, in her fictional world, a brother was someone who played with you and stood up for you. Sammy seemed like the ideal guy for that roll. Why she was certain that Sammy could easily be a big brother to all! Wouldn't that be swell? Granted, she didn't realize that having him be a brother to all meant she would be a sister to all but she was still just a child whose mind was still naive and innocent.

Hands now on her hips, Pips puffed out her cheeks. "I wish I had a twin! It would be so cool." Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of the sand castle Sammy was building. Eyes going wide with joy, she squeed before bouncing toward the twins.

"The palace is nearly complete! Would you two like to be princesses with me?" eyes shimmering, she clasped her hands together and begged that they join her. Together they could rule the sand!

13. Characters in this post:
    It would be cool to have a brother... Selena thought about it, although she knew that he couldn't acctually be her brother since they weren't related.

Having a twin isn't always that exciting. Especially because you have to share your birthday. Siera smiled and laughed a bit. So you want us to princesses with you? She looked over at Selena and they both nodded.

Okay! They said together.

Posts 1 to 13 of 13