Login to your account

Thanks for being born

Thanks for appearing in front of me and guiding me…......

Tags: fantasy, friendship, hurt & comfort, romance, school, slice of life

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Spielerische-Elfe

Created: 06-30-2012, 11:54 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Posts 121 to 150 of 247

1. Characters in this post:
    Ventilation is especially essential in the clinic. Eva noticed that there were already too many people in the sickroom, so she dragged her classmate out. The school bell rang when the girls were heading back to their classroom.

"Sorry for making you miss the lesson,"
    her classmate apologized. Eva responded with a warm smile. Then they packed their things and were ready to leave school.

The basketball court was next to one of the entrances. Eva spotted the young music teacher shooting the ball into the basket. Nice shot, Eva exclaimed. A second later another male seized the ball, made a sharp turn and stopped Inyaki from continuing his tricks. Narrowing her eyes, the girl realized it was Akio. No wonder why groups of girls were already crowding beside the court and cheering for their respective idols.

They are hopelessly popular, Eva giggled without a voice. But soon she realized her vision has shrunk. She started to focus on Akio only. That jump, that crazy laughter, those determined eyes... Blushing hard, she had no choice but to look away. Her chest felt uncomfortable as her heart was pounding too fast. It must be due to the dance. Yep, just the dance. she tried to convince herself.

She took a deep breath, lowered her head and left school speedily. Her mind did not stop racing until she went back to her room in the students' dorm.

2. Characters in this post:
    He threw a pencil at me.

Noir couldn't blame him for acting childish since you could have said the same about what she had done first, anyway. Even though she's well aware that she's in the wrong but you'll never get a confession out of her. She rolled her eyes in his direction before glancing back down to her sister. "Really, Clair. I'm fine."

She glanced at her watch anxiously. "I'll fix it at home. We should go now or we'll miss the bus."

Clair really didn't want to let the injury go but her sister was right. The quite a distance from the school and there was only one bus in the area. If they missed this one, they'd either have to walk the miles to the next bus stop or stay the night at a teacher's quarters. "Okay," she said finally.

As they were leave, Batari suddenly arrived as she passed a book to Noir. Clair was surprised by how the two came to know each other for she knew that the fairy was not in any of her sister's class. "Hey," she greeted happily.

Noir took the book that handed to her and stared at it in surprise. With a rare smile, she thanked the girl. "I didn't know you were still looking. Thanks a lot, I really needed it."

Everyone knew how close the fairy was with the male delinquent, and it was obvious she had come in here for the purpose of finding him. And for no other reason in particular other than the gratitude she was feeling because of what Batari had done for her, Noir decided to help. "Micah's in there acting like a brat," she said, nodding towards the curtain.

That didn't mean she had to be nice about it.

3. Characters in this post:
    "Hello. Ah....well i did fall on you so it is the least i could do.....though i am very sorry you got hurt." Batari said to her as she smiled, a frown crossing her face as she looked in the direction that she was nodding, she bite her lip and sighed in relief. "Micah.....I am glad he came to get help." she said as a smile came back on her face, looking at the curtain once more before she put her arm around Noir, smiling at the twins. "I'll help you to the bus though if you miss it you can stay in my dorm room." she said to them, not wanting Noir to injury herself further, she was gladly helping them out, and clearly knew they rode the bus home considering she never seen them in the dorms before. She also wanted to say something to them about Micah, to just tell them that not everything they hear about him was true though it seemed to be coming true with each year that went by.

4. Characters in this post:
    Micah heard what Noir said about him, which just pissed him off even more, he tugged his shirt on, not carrying that his wounds were not taken care at the moment before he calmly walked over to them with a dangerous look in his eyes as they were locked on Noir. "You should be careful what you say in the person's hearing range that you are talking about. You never know what that person may do to you for what you say." he said to her in a just as deadly calm voice, his hand clenched on his always present tennis racket. He was going to seriously harm her, female or not, the only thing that stopped him was the look that Batari gave him. "You also better get your story straight. Since you were the one that was invading my privacy and acting like a common~" hey was cut off by a slap across his face which caused him to turn and glare at Batari, who had done it, it was clear that she was not afraid of what he may do or his reputation that started all because of his family.

"Micah." Was all that Batari said to him as she glared at him, pushing him back into the room as she steered Noir and Clair away from him, she knew what he was going to say and slapped him for it, she would admit that and she also knew that he was going to hurt the poor girls' feelings with his words. "I apologize on Micah's behalf......he tends to be tactless sometimes. Actually.....he......ugh!!" she just said, giving up on trying to help people understand him, they were never going to, and she only spoke to them when they were a safe distance away from the male and heading outside.

5. Characters in this post:
    Clair's eye shone at the mention of staying over in the dorms. She started stomping her feet excitedly as she tugged at Noir's hand. "Canwecanwecanwe?" she pleaded, starting to hop quickly. "Can we, pleaseeeeeeee, Noir?"

Before Noir could say anything, the curtains drew open to reveal Micah coming out and walking to them. She stared back defiantly at him. "Did it ever occur to you that I meant for you to hear them?" Noir saw him clenching his tennis racket threateningly. Well, be my bloody guest, she thought as she edged closer towards him, daring him to strike. At least I can use this to prove I was right all along to think you were dangerous.

She extended an arm to push aside Clair from his range of attack. He then continued to rant on about how it was her fault and was about to call her a common... what?

In the end, she never could find out as Batari pulled her and her sister out of the room after she had slapped the boy. When she started apologizing, Noir merely shrugged it off. "There's nothing he could say that I haven't heard before."

Clair was silent during the whole event. No longer was she hopping around or pleading. She followed behind the two with her eyes trained to the ground.

But—but, well, at least he didn't strike her, right? Clair nodded to herself. That's right! If he had done anything to Noir, I wouldn't have ever forgiven him. But he didn't! Smiling once again, Clair skipped along with her sister and the kind fairy to the bus stop.

Glancing at her cheery sister, Noir scowled. What the heck is she so happy about?

They paused at the basketball court. Pointing to their direction, Clair chirped, "Oh, there's Akio!"

And Yamada, she noted quietly. Shaking her head, she turned her gaze forward. Now, where's that bus?

6. Characters in this post:
    Marissa pushed through the door and in to the school. She sighed as she cooled down and left behind the sunlight. She turned to see a hall and began to walk towards it. Marissa with her annoying clumsiness stumbled and fell on her knees and her books fell to the ground along with her pen that slid all the way across the hall. Her books heavily wore her down as she picked them up and walked slowly to her pen.

7. Characters in this post:
    Batari pulled them to a stop as she turned and looked towards the both of them, shaking her head before she looked towards the direction that everyone was looking. "Trust me......what he was going to call you.....if he had said it the whole school would have believed it by tomorrow. Not anyone in this school understands anything about Micah but they take his words very seriously....so i would suggest you refrain from angering him considering it is true that he is in the Yakuza." she said to them with a smile before she turned and started to head towards the dorm building, she said what she needed to say about Micah, if they believed her of not was up to them. She stopped though when she saw a couple, a sad look coming to her face as she watched them, oh how she longed to be one of them, to have someone to love.

8. Characters in this post:
    She got her schedule from the office and walked away, She knew school was out, so she ran to her black with gold swirl design Bugatti Veyron, courtesy of her ex-boyfriend from the mob. As long as she kept quiet about her boyfriends gang, she could live and keep this fine car with no costs to her (other than gas.) She loved this car, mainly due to the fact it is the most expensive car in the world and fastest street legal car at that. She would never dare get a dent on this car, and anyone that did make one would dearly pay for it. She got into the car and started the engine, krrr VROOOOOOM. Oh the sound of the best car in her life. It wasn't a quiet Vroom either, it was loud and proud. It had no need to be modestly quiet when it was this awesome. She was pretty sure the car could be heard from the other side of the school, and all throughout the building.

9. Characters in this post:
    Marissa finally got her pen picked up and she stuck everything in her bag. She continued to walk down the hall and decided to try to find the library. As she strolled down the hall she eventually found the sign that said library and pushed the door open. She walked in and went straight to looking for a book. She found a small cove of bookshelves and set her stuff down in the middle of the floor. She grabbed thousands of books and stacked them around her bags. The stack became taller then her and she then decided to stop picking books. She crawled in through a small hole she made in them. She stood back up again in her mighty castle and grabbed a book from the top of the wall. She sat back down and opened the book.

10. Characters in this post:
    The Librarian walked around the library, putting books away, frowning when she saw the castle of books over in one of the reading nooks, she scowled as she walked over to it, pulling a book out of the pile to cause to fall down. "If you want books, check them out. School is over and i am closing the library. I also will not have my books treated this way." she said to the girl calmly as she started to gather all the books up onto a cart before she started to put them back in their proper place.

(sorry just trying to give you some interaction lol Doryu lol)

Once Micah was taken care of, he grabbed his things and headed towards his home, walking instead of taking the bus, which he knew he already missed.

11. Characters in this post:
    Marissa was surprised by anybody talking to her. Nobody spoke to her, she was a nobody. Marissa didn't think she was treating the books badly she did that all the time with her's. She helped to put the books on the cart and picked up her stuff. She apologized with a nod and ran out of the room. She felt terrible about the books. She just wanted to read some. Marissa already read all of her books and for some memorized them. She walked to her house knowing she missed the bus. (Thanks!)

12. Characters in this post:
    Marissa walked slowly to the porch of her small house. She pulled out her key, and unlocked the door. The school was paying for her bills as long as if she kept up her grades. She shut the door silently behind her and put the keys on the small table next to the doorway and hung up her coat. Marissa walked to her room and set her bag on the queen sized bed. I wonder if anybody is like me here Sammy. She said to her cat who was sitting on the large windowsill. Sammy yawned and moved his dark head to face Marissa.[/B]I don't know.[/B]He said standing and stretching.Where were you? Marissa answered quickly, remembering the nice librarian.I went to the school library.After school? Why?You know I am out of books Sammy. Sammy did a cat shrug and jumped off the windowsill. He began to walk to the kitchen and that meant it was dinner time.

13. Characters in this post:
    Noir was looking at Clair. Her sister was out of earshot, her attention still focused on the basketball court and happily waving at Akio and Yamada. Glancing sideways towards Batari, Noir shook her head lightly.

"Honestly, I don't care about what anyone thinks of me. I act the way I want to act and what you see is what you get." She turned away her gaze back to her sister, her expression thoughtful.

"Micah, however, he acts the way people expects him to act. I know there's a lot of rumors going around about him and well, it's like he just gave up in trying to clear them and ends up acting exactly what people think of him." She thought of the wounds she had seen him in. "I'm not blind. I can see in hallways that it's always someone else who starts a fight with him but if he doesn't want to fight, then he shouldn't fight. What's the point of saying that it's not his fault when he still bows down so easily to their challenge? So what if he's a Yakuza? He doesn't need to let it define him."

Looking straight into Batari's eyes, she finished. "True strength is being yourself despite what other people think of you. Not bowing down to their false expectations from you."

Giving out a dark laugh, Noir shrugged. "Weird, huh? For me to lecture like this? It's just, when I see Clair," she trailed off as she gazed at her sister, her expressions softening. "People always assumes that because she acts the way she does, she's some ditzy, dumb blonde. It's easier, really, if she had just went with the flow and just did what people already assumed of her. But, she didn't. Despite all that, she held her head high and worked her ass off to prove them wrong."

Her eyes caught the glint of a yellow bus. "Oh, hey. We made it." Noir turned to call her sister to hurry up. As she hopped into the mouth of the bus, she gave a dry smile to the fairy. "And again, thanks for the book."

14. Characters in this post:
    Next Day

Batari huffed as she pulled a corset on, of course she was in a dark depressing mood today, which was reflected in her outfit, she even changed her hair color in the night. It wasn't a bad thing she often changed how she looked to reflect how she was feeling and what Noir had said to her yesterday about Micah had really upset her. She straightened her outfit once more before she pulled on some simple, black, knee high boots. She looked at her self in the mirror one last time before she turned on a heel and headed towards the school.

15. Characters in this post:
    Noir yawned loudly, half-heartedly covering her mouth with her hand.

Clair frowned. "Did you sleep at all last night?"

Ignoring her sister, Noir flipped through her notebook to check her day's schedule.
    • HOME ECONOMICS
    • CHEMISTRY
    • MUSIC
    • PE
    • LITERATURE

"Madam Sue said told me yesterday that we're going to bake cookies from Home Ec. today!"
    Clair chirped happily.

She was in a very happy mood indeed this morning because today, her first lesson was one of her favorite subject, not only that, she gets to spent the class with her beloved sister!

Noir rolled her eyes. Both her and Clair can both cook since they always switch the chores at home. But, baking cookies? Definitely not something she's looking forward to. Stifling another yawn, Noir shut the doors to her locker. "You go ahead. I have something I gotta do."

Knowing what her sister's planning to do, Clair nodded and presented an encouraging smile. "I'll see you in class, then."

Not knowing exactly where to go, Noir roamed around the hallways. When she caught a glint of red hair, she walked over to the boy she had been searching for. "Hey kid, I need to talk to you."

16. Characters in this post:
    Micah on the other hand had already been awake hours ago, wearing a suit as his indifferent face showed up behind one of their classmates from school. The two males had looked a like when younger but now that they are older it was clear that one was about a year or two older and a lot taller. He said nothing as he stuck close to the said male, opening a car door for him before he slipped into the driver seat an began to head towards the school.

17. Characters in this post:
    What a gorgeous, gorgeous day!

Clair stretched out her arms as she walked around the school garden. Class starts in 15 minutes so she still had time to linger out in the sun. She hummed happily as she walked past the sunflowers she had seen yesterday. A middle aged man with a straw head was kneeling on the ground, picking out weeds diligently from the grass. With a bright smile, Clair greeted the gardener.

"Good morning, Mr Tennant. Do you need some help there?"

The man's brown eyes turned to her, his muddy gloved hand wiping off perspiration from his face roughly. "Mornin', Clair," he mirrored her smile with a toothless grin of his own. "And no, thank you. I don't want to get dirt on that pretty dress you have on."

Clair giggled before she got down on her knees, unfazed by the dirt that had caught on her jeans. Taking the spare spade from the gardener's toolbox, she started ruffling through the earth that held the proud flowers. Letting out a defeated sigh, the gardener went on with his work, a grateful smile playing on his lips.

18. Characters in this post:
    Batari didn't say anything to anyone as she walked passed them, flicking he black and purple streaked hair back from her eyes as she looked at everyone as she passed them, stopping. She heard Noir's voice and walked over to her, looking between her and the boy, she took a deep breathe before she promptly back handed her. "You should step into the person's shoes before you decide they are weak. You don't know me or anyone in this school other then your twin so you do not know what their situation is or why they do or act they way they do." she said to her bitterly, sounding very much unlike herself as she turned on her heel once more and headed to the music classroom, glaring at anyone that came close to her, she was not in the mood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once they were at the school, Micah stepped out of the black GTO Pantiac before going to the other side and letting male out, of course he had his tennis racket in hand as he followed the male. The male he is following is his leader's son, and it was his job to stay in shape and to protect the male, even if it meant giving up his life.

19. Characters in this post:
    Marissa ran through the front door of the school tripping which made her drop her books. Crap, i'm late!She picked up everything hurriedly. She stood and stuffed her books and things in to her bag and ran down the hall to her class. Realizing she had no idea where her class was she pulled out a small slip of paper that was her schedule and read to find her first class, if that was what class she needed to go to. (I have no idea when the school day starts or not! GAH!)

20. Characters in this post:
    Noir scowled as she felt force of the backhand. "The hell," she muttered as she turned to see who it came from. Needless to say, she didn't have a lot of friends and some people may even considered her an enemy. So, she wasn't surprise that an offended classmate just might assault her first thing in the morning. She was taken aback however, when she realized it was Batari. Noir noticed the change in the fairy's attitude from her short speech.

"You can't blame me for not knowing him when he doesn't let anyone in," she backfired. She wasn't angry, really, just really, really pissed off. "Besides, I don't recall calling anyone weak in any of the lines I used yesterday."

When the fairy walked off, she simply rolled her eyes. Now, back to the matter at hand.

21. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, it's beautiful!" she gushed as she watched the butterfly fluttering in her open palm. Mr Tennant gave a soft chuckle. "You know Clair, they say if you catch a butterfly in the morning, it's a sign of good luck."

She grinned. Clair knew the gardener was fibbing but nonetheless, it was his way of wishing her a good day. "Well, I'm off, sir. I'll come back to work tomorrow morning, aight?" she said with a giggle. The wrinkled eyes crinkled as his smile grew wider. "Thank you, Clair."

Clair walked out to the pavement. Well, this wasn't so bad, she thought optimistically as she looked down on her dirty cloth. Oh well, she hummed. Glancing at her watch, Clair realized how late she was.

Ooops.

Breaking into a slow run, she glanced down to grab her cellphone from her bag. Oblivious to her surrounding before it was too late, Clair shrieked as she ran into a boy, smudging his cloths with her muddy hands.

"Owww..."

22. Characters in this post:
    Marissa saw her schedule and decided to head towards the music room for her piano class. She went down the long hall and saw a door that had the sign that stated it was the music room. She looked in the small window in the door and saw the class and thousands of pianos. She pushed the door open and closed it behind her. She walked to an open seat at a piano.

23. Characters in this post:
    When Ms Beats entered the staff room, the secretary immediately rushed to her. "Good morning, Ms Beats! I..." she paused to regulate her breath, "I forgot to tell you yesterday: would you please be in charge of the coordination of out school clubs this year? You are encouraged to invite another teacher to help you too. Please~"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva walked towards her classroom thoughtfully. She could not sleep well last night. Leaking out a yawn, she stopped before a notice board. She read the newly posted slip: the school societies and clubs were welcoming new members. She moved her finger to one of the listed items and a grin appeared on her face.

I'm definitely joining the dance club.

24. Characters in this post:
    The class began and they were focusing on the piano that week. As she was explaining the notes and everything she already knew. As the teacher finished and began to hand out the sheet music Marissa got comfortable with computer. Without the sheet music she began and perfectly played Secrets by One Republic. As she finished she looked up to see the shocked teacher mouth wide open stuttering.

25. Characters in this post:
    Micah kept any eye out for any trouble makers that were going to harm his Leader, his fist tightened around the tennis racket as he made sure that no once came near the taller male, but Clair had taken him by surprise, by slipping through his guard.
    Before the taller male had a chance to react, Micah had already grabbed the girl, spinning her around as he pinned her to his chest, holding a blade to her neck, which was clear it was coming from the end of the tennis racket. "You made a very big mistake." he said to her in a cold voice as he pressed the blade into her neck, though he was showing her a kindness by using the back of the blade, but she wouldn't know that.

"MICAH! Let her go." the male said in what most females could only say is how they imagined a prince to sound. The man dusted off his dirty clothes before looking at Clair giving her a charming smile as he kissed the back of her hand."Are you alright? I hope my subordinate did not harm you." he said to her kindly as he started to lead her into the school building.

Having Micah follow them in what was clearly a slightly disgruntled state as they passed by the bulletin board and the mute female he had saved the day before, though he had been itching to fight Chase at that time.

------------------------------------------------

Batari smiled as she entered the music room, this was her favorite place to be at, which was clear as she started to hum, dancing a little bit. She had not noticed the other female that was also in the room, she personally did not play music but she loved to dance.

26. Characters in this post:
    Marissa was shocked when the other person walked in and the way the teacher was staring at her. Sorry...She said hurriedly grabbing her stuff and walking out of the class. She fast walked to the closest girls bathroom and ran into a stall. She was freaking out, with so many people staring at her it scared her. She began to cry and set down her bag on the floor and pulled out her Notebook and pen, she began to write more to her book and eventually calmed down.

27. Characters in this post:
    Clair gasped in surprise when Micah suddenly pinned her. She eyed the blade cautiously when he had threatened it to her neck. When she felt the cool metal pressed into her throat, Clair slammed her eyes shut, waiting for the pain to arrive. When the boy was stopped by his leader and promptly released her, Clair brought her hands to her neck instinctively to feel the cut. Realizing that there wasn't even a shred of her skin that was harmed, she glanced up at Micah curiously.

Did he use the back of the blade? she assumed, silently pleased for the fact he never meant to harm her. While the prince was asking of her well being and politely planted a kiss on her hand, Clair's eyes were locked at Micah, presenting him an appreciative grin. "Oh no," she replied to the boy she had run into just a brief moment ago. "He has been very kind to me. And it's extremely admirable how much care he takes in his job to protect you."

These people are so nice, she thought happily.

"Excuse me, but I have to clean up before I get to class," she apologized cheerfully as she departed from the two boy, waving them goodbye before she entered the girl's bathroom.

Inside, she noticed a girl sobbing on the floor. Alarmed, she quickly hurried to the girl. "Oh my God! Are you okay?!? Are you hurt anywhere!?! Nurse, nurse! We have to get to the nurse!" she fussed.

28. Characters in this post:
    I...I....She looked at the girl, but not in her eyes. She sobbed even more and rolled into a ball. To many people were looking and staring and she couldn't handle it. Maybe she wasn't ready for high school.

29. Characters in this post:
    Clair looked at the girl sympathetically. She doesn't look hurt.

She leaned down to the girl and wrapped her hands around her. "There, there," she soothed, stroking her fingers through the girl's hair softly. "It's alright," she whispered with a low voice, allowing the girl to break down in her arms.

30. Characters in this post:
    Marissa froze and completely stopped crying once she hugged her. Nobody ever touched her before, none the less stare and speak to her. She began to rock back and forth and cry her head off. She had no idea how to handle it. Marissa didn't know the girl and never saw her before.

She choked out,I'm... i'm... i'm fi...fine.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Posts 121 to 150 of 247